Suzy, Kwon Sang Woo, Jang Hyunseung, Hyuna and others

Hallyu love

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy   Suzy (24 y.o.) is a beautiful girl who is ready to become a lawyer just like her dad. She has everything she wants. She has the look, the brain, an amazing family and a boyfriend from popular boy band BEAST, Jang Hyunseung. Sometimes they fight but at the end of the day everything is okay. Besides studying she loves to watch korean dramas. She is currently biased with actor Kwon Sang Woo from drama Temptation, Stairay to heaven and more. She wants to go public with her three-years relationship with Hyunseung since she is very jealous and sad everytime she sees an article about her boyfriend having a scandal and dating rumours with other girls. 

Kwon Sang Woo (34)

Kwon Sang Woo is very popular korean actor who starred in many popular and classical dramas. He is also a business man and has his own agency Rookie Ent. with a lot of popular celebrities. He is currently single but really wants to get married and have kids. He is sometimes hard to deal with. And hard to get close to. He is very strong, handsome, smart man with good manners. He will slowly fall in love with Suzy while working with her.

 

 

Jang Hyunseung (27)

Hyunseung is an idol from very popular boyband Beast. Also he is currently dating Suzy. He is also known for Trouble Maker with singer Hyuna. Hyuna is also his best friend but in news and in public there are rumours about them two being in relationship. Hyunseung has clearly stated to Suzy that they are just doing it as a business and he still dont want to reveal their relationship yet. He truly loves Suzy but will he be able to the perfect boyfriend for her? Despite his popularity which is verY important for him.

Side roles:

         

  Park Ji Yoon, having crush on her boss Kwon Sang Woo and a good friend of him.             

     

Hyuna, very popular idol. Friend with Hyunseung. Not really good relationship with Suzy.