Chapter 8: At last

My Last Words

Joshua jumped and wrapped his arms around the killer. They rolled and Joshua hit the wall hard. The killer stood up and got on top of Joshua (Joshua be getting es. LOL) He held his knife to Joshua’s right eye as Joshua fights to push his hand back. The knife was three centimeters away from his eyes. The killer was pretty strong. Joshua and the killer’s strength were equal. Joshua was losing the grip and the knife drew closer to his eye. A gunshot was heard as the killer paused in shock with enlarged eyes. Joshua threw the killer to the side and Hyori stood with the gun in her hands. She froze as Joshua got up. He took the gun from her and slid it behind his pants. (Watch him shoot his instead. AHAHA) Joshua took her by the hand and exited the front big doors. Gunshots started shooting towards them as Joshua pulled Hyori for cover behind a car. A car pulled up next to them.

“Get in!” Doyoon yelled.

Joshua ran to the car still holding Hyori’s hands. He opened the door and they got in. Doyoon drove them away.

    The guy on the rooftop looked away from his rifle and he knew he lost the car.

    “Sir, they have escaped and Jun had been killed by the girl. (Jun was the killer that Hyori shot. SORRY GUYS IF I KILLED YOUR JUN. REALLY SORRY)” The guy spoke on his bluetooth.

“I know you would always fail Ming Ming (Seventeen’s past Chinese member).” The big boss spoke behind Ming Ming and shot him straight in the head. Ming Ming collapses to the ground with his eyes opened.

 

***

 

    Doyoon pulled up at his place and they all got out.

“What the hell just happened?” Doyoon said sarcastically.

“You left Hyori in danger you fool and you have the guts to ask what the just happened?” Joshua threw his fist Doyoon.

Hyori pulled Joshua away. “Joshua, he didn’t know.”

“He didn’t know but you knew how dangerous it is for you to be alone.” Joshua looked into her eyes as she put her hand on his chest for him to stop.

Doyoon got up and wiped his mouth. “Since it’s all my fault you can take my car so everything is safer for Hyori.” He threw the key at Joshua and Joshua caught it.

Joshua grabbed her by the wrist and opened the car door for her to get in. She looked at Doyoon and he sadly smiled at her. Joshua drove off into the cold night.

 

***

 

Joshua pulled up on a house painted white in the beach area. The house looked new like no one ever lived in. Joshua bought this house for Iseul before she had died. Joshua and Hyori got out of the car and walked to the front door. He opened the door and they both got in and he locked the door. He the lights and the place was beautiful and clean. Really soothing to live in along with the beach.

Joshua walked her to her room. “This is your room. Change into this and get some rest.” He gave her a oversized collar shirt and closed the door.

He walked into his room which was just across Hyori’s room and left the door

opened. He took off his jacket and examined his cut from the knife. He took the first aid kit out and put it on the table next to him. Joshua was struggling.

    “Here let me help.” Hyori who was standing at her door walked over to Joshua.

    Joshua looked at her as she cleaned his cut. Every little move she makes he falls in love with her even more. Her touch was so gentle that he forgot he even had a cut.

    “All done.” Hyori slightly smiled and caught Joshua staring at her.

    Joshua and Hyori had a huge moment of staring. He leaned in slowly as she stood there just looking at him. He locked his lips with hers while her eyes enlarged as their lips touched. She couldn’t help it, but kiss him back as she slowly wrapped her arms around him. They slowly pulled away, his head on hers as they made eye to eye contact romantically with his hand on her cheek. He smiled which caused her to smile back. He carried her bridal style and looked into her eyes as he made his way to his bed. He sat her on the bed and slowly ed her shirt. He threw her shirt to the side and took off his shirt and bottoms. He laid her on the bed and she rolled over on top of him and kissed the hell out of Joshua. His hand rubbed down her back and down to her cheek.

 

***END OF SCENE***

 

    Joshua and Hyori laid in bed, his arms around her chest. He held her close to him. She awoke and tried to move his arms slowly, so she won’t wake him up. As she moved his arms, she got up . As soon as she got up Joshua pulled her back onto the bed holding her tightly.

Hyori giggled while Joshua smiled.

“Lay in bed with me longer.” He held her even closer and tighter.