Chapter 5: "You tried to kill me..."

My Last Words

    Hyori’s so called boyfriend stood face to face with Joshua.

    “I’m Doyoon.” Doyoon let out his hand for a shake.

    Joshua couldn’t believe that this dude would be Hyori’s boyfriend. He didn’t like Doyoon at all. Joshua just looked at him and down at his hand. He didn’t care to shake Doyoon’s hand and was left hanging.

    “I’m guessing you’re Hyori’s friend.” Doyoon put his hand in his pocket and still holding the bokay of flowers.

    The word friend hurted Joshua he didn’t think Hyori as a friend at all. Maybe more than a friend.

    “Well I brought her some daisies.” Doyoon handed them to Joshua.

    “She’s allergic to daisies.” Joshua took the flowers and threw the in the trash.

“I didn't know that.”

“Well now you know.”

Doyoon walked over to Hyori and held her hand. “How's Hyori?”

Joshua felt jealousy, something he never experienced with Isuel before. The fact that Doyoon held her hand, Joshua felt jealous as !

Doctor Soonyoung came in and interrupted their awkward conversation. “Sorry to interrupt, but Hyori will be needing blood transfusion now.”

Doyoon looked at Joshua as Doctor Soonyoung began the procedure. They watched as the needle went into her forearm. Blood from the bag ran down the tube, through the needle and into her.

 

*One day passed*

 

Hyori awoke slowly as her fingers twitched. Her eyes blinked many times due to the lights on the ceiling. She doesn’t recall herself being here. She remembered being just stabbed and everything went pitch black. A massive headache attacked her brain. She moaned while putting her hand on her head in pain. She felt the needle in her arm. Her eyes followed the tube up to the bag of blood hanging on the metal pole. She was so confused. Joshua came into the room. He quickly threw the grocery bag onto the couch that was aside. He ran to her with open arms.

“Joshua!” She cried and put her arms around Joshua. She was so scared that seeing Joshua’s face made her felt safer.

“Hyori…” Joshua closed his eyes as his hand laid on her beautiful, silky, light brown hair.

Hyori remembered a face and pushed Joshua back. Joshua was confused why she would push him away.

“You tried to kill me… Joshua… you tried…” Hyori started breathing faster and faster. She was having a panic attack.

 

(SORRY FOR THESE BAD CLIFFHANGERS, BUT YOU WILL LOVE THIS STORY)