Chapter 4: "Who the hell is Iseul?"

My Last Words

 

    “I’m Doyoon (Seventeen’s pasted member).” The mysterious guy spoke out his name.

    “I’m Hyori.” She shook his hand.

    “Aren’t you cold? Here.” Doyoon took off his jacket and put it around her. The jacket covered almost to her legs.

    “Thanks.” She smiled as she fixed the jacket to her liking.

    “So where are you heading?”

    “I’m heading to my friends place.”

    “Do you have a ride?”

    “I’m just going to walk.”

    “It’s cold and dangerous. I’ll give you a ride.”

    Doyoon led her to his car and opened the door. She got in and seat belted herself. He walked over to the other side and sat while buckling himself. He drove as they talked getting to know each other. Their conversations brought them pretty close to each other. Doyoon pulled up on the driveway.

    “Hit me up sometimes.” He gave her his number.

    She smiled as she took his number and the bag that contained Joshua’s medicine. He watched her opened the door and walked in. She locked the door and turned. She flinched as she saw Joshua standing there just looking through her soul.

    “Gosh! you startled me.” She walked pasted him.

    Joshua grabbed her arm. “Why did you go out? You know how worried I was. He could’ve killed you! God knows what he is capable of.”

    “Can’t you just not. He has nothing to do with this whole thing. I risk my buying this for you! I wore this because it's what I had. Cold as , but I still risk my getting honked at. And guess what I just met your ex-girlfriend. She attacked me out of nowhere. Who the hell is Iseul? People are calling me Iseul.” she said in a disappointed tone and put the medicine on the table.

    Joshua kept quiet and looked away. Hyori opened the medicine even though she was upset she still cared for Joshua. She went into the kitchen for a glass of water and came back.

    “Here take this so that your fever will go down.” She handed him the pill and glass of water.

    He just looked at her as if he was fine.

    “Can you just take this. I mean I wouldn’t care if you die, but I need you to keep me from getting killed.” She did a fake smile and went back to her face. (LOL)

    He took the pill from her and the glass of water.

    "I'm sorry if I was giving you an atittude. Get some rest." she apologized.

He handed the glass back to her and she took it to the sink to be washed. She walked to the bathroom and bandaged her scar on her face.

 

***

 

    The next morning Joshua woke up and saw Hyori resting her head onto the couch where he slept. He smiled and wondered if she watched him the whole night. He moved her hair to the side and gazed at her. Her phone buzzed and lighted up with a notification. He unlocked her phone and saw a picture of him sleeping when she was watching him over night. Hyori woke up and saw her phone in Joshua’s hands. She tried to snatch it and he lifted it up to the air. She felt embarrassed. She need to get her phone back before he see’s him on her background. Joshua smiled and gave her phone back to her.

    “You didn’t look though my phone right?” She question him.

    “Nice background.”

    She threw her phone at his face and walked off.

    “Hey! My nose.” Joshua said in an hurtful tone.

 

    Joshua heard things fall in his room. He thought to himself why she would be so mad just because he . He walked into the room and saw a guy jumped out the window. Hyori was on the ground unconscious and stabbed deeply. He ran towards her and pulled her into his arms.

“Hyori!” He raised his voice.