Chapter 1

Dear No One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Beep Beep Beep*

That’s the first thing Lauren heard in her ears everything morning. She spent time in the hospital receiving new surgeries or treatments to strength her lungs but nothing really helped. Sure, the oxygen therapy felt good and made it easier to breathe at least but it didn’t take her problems away.

She was out of school every other week for doctor visits, tests, and new trial treatments. She was sought by not many guys at her school and the girls . She also developed a heart condition when she was nine that they said was a con heart defect, caught in the latter stages of its development which made it harder to breathe.

*That Morning*

Sunlight streamed thru my window as I woke up to the sound of my BiPAP machine work to force air thru my pathetic lungs. The sound of Teen Top’s sweet voice singing came thru my iPod sitting on my nightstand where I had plugged it in last night before bed and it switched to play “Face by Nu’est”. They are so cute! Especially Ren, he’s so dreamy!

“Lauren Yuri Song are you up yet” my mother asks as I slip on my Nasal Cannula and get up from bed, slipping on my oxygen tank in the backpack it’s cleverly hidden in.

“Yes, Ma’am” I say opening my door to give her a hug.

“Alright, let’s head downstairs together” she says as she finishes hugging me.

After breakfast, my mother helps get my stuff ready for school and then sends me off to school.

 

*At Nu’est dorm*

“Ren, it’s time” Aron says knocking on my door. It’s the day when we have appearances today and a photoshoot. Ren looked kind of pale to Aron during the photoshoot. He wasn’t as bright as he normally was and his face didn’t show the expression it normally did. During the appearances, Aron noticed that Ren looked in pain rather than his normal usual bubbly self.

“You okay? Ren, you look kind off” Aron said during one of their outfit changes.

“Yeah, just tired is all, you know. Late nights, practices, keeping up appearance” Ren said with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter