Chapter 4

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon arrived to school earlier than usual. She was really excited about your date after school. She proposed to go to the movies and since you made a deal you had to go.

She sat on her desk right besides yours and waited. Sunny who got dragged there against her will sat down on her desk in front of Taeyeon’s and rested her head on it, trying to get some more sleep.

Two girls walked in a few minutes later, one of them sat on your desk.

“Hi Tae, good morning.” She said, cutely.

“Hey Hee Yung (AN: Total random name I found on Google).” Taeyeon said, looking at the door. The girl frowned, she then ed her shirt a bit and smirked.

“Do you like my new shirt?” She asked, hiding her smirk. Taeyeon turned to look at her and went wide eyed at the sight of her cleavage. The girl mentally smirked.

“Yeah… looks good.” Taeyeon said, blinking a few times.

“Do you mind if I sit here with you today?” Hee Yung asked, pouting.

“Not at all.” Taeyeon said, still dazed. Sunny frowned.

A little later you got there. You found Hee Yung sitting on your desk and flirting with Taeyeon. You got a little sad but hid it. Sunny motioned you to sit with her and you nodded.

“Good morning ____” Sunny said, smiling at you. You smiled back.

“Good morning Sunny.” You said, sitting beside her. Taeyeon didn’t notice you got there already.

 

During the class right before lunch, you had half an hour free because your teacher had a doctor’s appointment so she told you to stay in class until lunch time with a substitute teacher. You had a homework to do so you started doing it.

Hee Yung started talking to Taeyeon about random movies and then asked her to go see one with her. Taeyeon was about to say yes but she remembered that you both were going to see it today.

“I’m sorry but I can’t see it with you. I already have plans to go watch it with ___.” Taeyeon said, smiling. She then looked around the classroom for you. Hee Yung glared at you.

With you and Sunny…

“Oh ___, I almost forgot.” Sunny said taking out her phone, she then searched for a number and handed it to you. You looked at her confused. “Tiffany told me to give you her phone number.”

“Oh, okay.” You said, smiling. Tiffany always asks either Taeyeon or Sunny about you. When she met you, she noticed that you didn’t have many friends and she really liked you, so she wants to be your friend.

“Why don’t you give me yours and I tell her to text you later?” Sunny asked and you nodded, typing it.

Taeyeon frowned when she saw you exchange numbers with Sunny. Hee Yung was still talking to her but she wasn’t listening.

 

When the bell rang, Sunny invited you to join them for lunch. You accepted her invitation but told her that you’ll meet her in a few minutes because you had to go to the bathroom.

You walked out of a stall and washed your hands. The door to the bathroom opened but you ignored it.

“Look who’s here.” Hee Yung said, smirking. You glanced at her and then continued washing your hands.

You then dried your hands and when you turned around she was right in front of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter