Chapter 10

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 It’s a normal Friday afternoon. You’ve just had gym class and now you were walking hand in hand  with Taeyeon to her car.

“Do you want to come over? We’re going to have a movie night.” Taeyeon asked, squeezing your hand a bit.

“And then you’ll take me home?” You asked as she opened the car and placed her things and yours inside. She closed the door and turned to you.

“No, then you sleep with me.” She said. You turned bright red and she giggled. “Not like that.” She said, placing her hands on your sides. You covered your face with your hands and she chuckled, pulling you into a hug. “Yet.” She said as you turned even more red if that was possible.

“Stop it.” You mumbled and she laughed.

“You’re too cute when you blush. I can’t help myself.” She said, kissing your cheek. She then faced you. “So, do you want to come?” She asked, smiling. You nodded, smiling back. “It’ll be fun.” She said and kissed your lips.

She tried to deepen the kiss but you moved away.

“Sorry.” She said, feeling bad.

“No, it’s okay. I just… I should tell my mom that I’m going with you.” You said, smiling at her. She nodded. “Don’t be sorry.” You said and pecked her lips. She grinned.

 

 

Three hours later…

Taeyeon was fuming. She was pacing around her room, calling you nonstop. Her door opened and Tiffany walked in.

“Taetae, we bought some snacks for tonight.” Tiffany said, looking through the plastic bag on her hands.

Taeyeon sat on her bed, she grabbed a pillow and covered her face. She then groaned and Tiffany looked at her.

“Taetae, what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked concerned. She sat beside her and rubbed her back.

“She stood me up!” Taeyeon almost yelled.

“What?” Tiffany asked, confused. Sunny and Amber heard Taeyeon and went to the bedroom.

“What’s going on?” Amber asked.

“She left with some dude!” Taeyeon said throwing her phone on the bed.

“What exactly happened?” Sunny asked, sitting on the floor in front of her.

“I invited her over and she said she had to tell her mom, but she forgot her phone in the locker room so she went to get it. I waited for her for like half an hour and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter