Memories we made in Phuket, Thailand

Rest of my life

A chapter before my exams! I won't be updating in a week or so :) So this is about AAGG in Phuket hihi...with fluffy Yulsic. I want all the fluff!!!! Anyway, feel the love and enjoy! Hahaha

________________________________

"I'm stupid, she's a follower, and she never runs. We're the worst combination!" Sooyoung declared loudly to her members, pointing to her own team composing of her, Seohyun, and Jessica. The other six wearing red and yellow tops held hands, indicating their refusal to let go of their current team. The statement elicited laughs from them, but no offense taken. 

Eventually, after a begging marathon mostly from Sooyoung, actually ALL from Sooyoung, they decided to create new teams. Jessica was the first to pick a ball of a certain color. She snorted when she got the color yellow. 

Yuri, deciding to be a little mischievous, said aloud. "Okay guys, avoid the color yellow." While motioning her hands away from her girlfriend. Jessica caught the joke and threw the ball at Yuri. Feeling it wasn't enough, threw an additional pillow at her. In the end, Yoona and Seohyun were in team yellow. Yuri almost got saddened at the thought no one wanted her lover as a teammate, but both Jessica and her knew physical games was never in her dictionary, much less running. She laughed. Oh, what to do with Jessica? But despite being worn out, she saw Jessica enjoy herself. All of them did. 

It had definitely been a while since they were enjoying themselves altogether as nine. Before the recording of their video, the members had individual schedules, almost making it impossible to gather and spend quality time as a group. Though they had cameras monitor their every move and conversation, it was all natural for them. No scripts or any pre-designed dialogue. It was the raw and real Girls' Generation. 

And Yuri wanted them to stay together as nine even when they grow old. 

_______________________________

"This is the beach. Today is the second day at Phuket." Yuri explained to the cameraman following her.  

"We came to the beach to finish shooting the video for 'Echo'." Yuri pointed to the ground below, meaning the place where she stood. Yuri looked on the horizon, but continued talking. "It's always been my dream to go to the beach to swim or on a vacation." With her. She showed the camera her megawatt smile. "That's a dream come true this year." 

She walked a couple of distance away and started to swim in the air. "Can you do computer graphics of me swimming?"

Suddenly, a voice called out to her from a distance. "Yuri-ah!!!!" 

Yuri had memorized every single detail about that voice. The way it sounded when she was elated, when she was sobbing, when she was shouting, especially when she would whisper love from her lips. In the distance, Jessica stood almost like an unrecognizable dot in the middle of the shore. But Yuri's eyes had translated the image in front and she knew then it was her. 

Jessica had her arms wide open, running towards Yuri. She chuckled at the sight of her almost looking like a child. Yuri soon mirrored the same position and met with her halfway. But she was deprived of the embrace she expected when Jessica quickly retracted her arms and avoided her. Yuri froze and blinked for a moment. What a tease

Jessica squeaked and held her hat in place, not letting the wind get away with it. Yuri took the time and encircled her arms around Jessica's petite waist, twirling them around, ecstatic at the little intimacy of the moment. 

Almost instantly, Jessica's lips were on her ear. Yuri shivered, goosebumps covering her neck as she held on to her waist. "I love you." Yuri pulled her closer against her with the hands at the small of her back. The camera didn't get her response of "I know." But it didn't matter. Jessica heard it. Even how cocky it may sound, it was meant only for her.  

Soon enough, Yuri and Jessica found themselves looking at the horizon, the sun's light hitting on their faces. Jessica stood behind Yuri, one hand keeping her hat on her head. Though their bodies had not come into a mere touch of each other, Yuri could swear she could feel Jessica heartbeat from behind. In the midst of the crashing waves and winds, Jessica's heartbeat overpowered them all. 

"Want to make a wish over there?" Jessica suggested. 

Yuri stared at her eyes for a moment before putting her hands together, like in a form of a prayer, and smiled before closing her eyes. Jessica's hand went to rest above Yuri's and leaned into her head, her eyes closed as well. 

Sowoneul malhaebwa

Slowly, Jessica eyes pried open. She signalled the camera over at Yuri, who was concentrating on her wish. Jessica stared at her. Yuri had her eyes closed, lips pressed together. The sun made her bronze skin glow, even making her skin more admirable. Jessica smiled softly. Yuri is so beautiful. A beautiful body for a beautiful mind, heart and soul. 

Her smile turned into a playful one when Yuri still hadn't noticed she was the only one making a wish. Just then, Yuri blinked her eyes open, taking her time in turning her head to take a peek at Jessica. When her eyes finally made their way home, to her, she found another pair staring at her own. If there weren't any other eyes on them, Yuri would've kissed her senseless, but instead, they burst into a laugh.

"You weren't praying?!" And so they found themselves chasing each other on the beach. No cameras needed to capture such moments.

They were living in the moment, after all. 

________________________________

Dark, everything was pitch black inside Yuri's shared room with Yoona. They had just finished shooting their music video, and tomorrow they would leave Thailand. She shifted on her bed, craving for the warmth of her ice princess. But the queen of her heart. Yuri went outside their cottage, the salty breeze blew gently on her body. Above the navy blue ocean, she watch the stars and the moon in the horizon. The waves moved away from the shore, not before kissing the sands on the beach. 

She wondered if Jessica was awake. The night was too much of a waste if she spent it alone. She walked barefoot a couple of cottages away where Jessica resided in. She looked through the glass of the sliding door. Like her own room, it was black inside. She tried the door. It was open. The lunar light of the moon seeped through the opening, illuminating a part of the room. 

On the second bed from the door lay a familiar figure. A figure she sketched on her heart, a figure she imprinted on her mind, and a figure she saw bare. Yuri blushed, remembering their passionate night from not too long ago. 

She sneakily crept up to Jessica, careful not to wake Sooyoung. Jessica had the covers all the way up to her chest, her hand rested above her head, a position Yuri would always find her in whenever she would come to wake her up. 

Yuri laid beside her, her hand coming to rest on Jessica's stomach. Yuri brought close to Jessica's ear, lightly kissing it before whispering,"Sica, I love you." Yuri pecked Jessica's temples a couple of times then moved to her lips. Yuri kissed her, once, twice, before such lips were responding to her own. Jessica sleepily enveloped Yuri's cheeks with her hands, soothing her skin with her thumb, but her lips were eager for Yuri's own. Minutes later, they broke the kiss. 

Jessica removed the blanket from her body, revealing her camisole top and shorts, and began stretching her limbs and torso out beside Yuri. The tanned woman laughed inwardly and planted a kiss on Jessica's exposed curve of her mound. Jessica playfully swatted her face away, face reddening. "Don't do that." She whispered.

"Oh? That's not what you were saying that night." Yuri smirked. Jessica covered to surpress her giggle. She lightly kissed Yuri's nose and tangled her legs with the other pair. 

"What are you doing up so late?" Jessica traced invisible figures on Yuri's thigh. Her musical voice drifted through Yuri's ears. Yuri loved that sweet delicate tone. Yuri's face lighted up to a smile.

"I saw the night outside, and I thought of you. C-can you come with me?" Yuri bit her lower lip, afraid Jessica will refuse her. 

Jessica sat up almost immediately, Yuri raising her eyebrows at the sudden act. Jessica offered her hand to Yuri who still laid on the bed, wearing Yuri's favorite smile on her lips. "I'll go anywhere with you." Then, Jessica opened her arms to Yuri. In a heartbeat, Yuri eased herself into Jessica's embrace, making her stumble backwards. They laughed and made their way outside. 

The couple collapsed on the sand, a couple of feet away from the reach of the roaring waves. Jessica scooted back on the palm tree behind her, while Yuri settled in between her legs, ear pressed against Jessica's chest. The steady beat of her heart pounded away beneath her. Yuri slipped her hands underneath her tanktop, resting her hands on her warm skin on the back. Jessica wrapped her arms protectively around Yuri, bringing her even closer to her own body. 

"Hmm... the night is beautiful." Jessica said softly, stirring a bit with affection. 

Yuri stayed quiet for a while. Yuri pulled back a little and stared at her caramel colored eyes. "You're the only one more beautiful than the night." She held Jessica tighter.

Jessica almost found it impossible to think clearly. She stopped breathing at once. If she had the "Sica Effect", well, this was Yuri's. "The Yuri Phenomena", as she would like to call it. She said the only words she could, and the only words that mattered. "I love you too." 

Yuri's lips curved upwards, showcasing her white set of teeth. "You did hear me awhile ago."

"I would always hear you when you'll say those words, Yuri." Yuri's heart fluttered furiously in her chest. She uncoiled one of her arms around Jessica and brought her hand to her neck, tugging towards her. Their lips collided as they have hundreds of times before, but the feeling was always so foreign, yet so overwhelming and right. 

Yuri was tentative a first, gentle, but when she felt Jessica's hands grip the front of her shirt, she pressed harder. The only things Yuri could focus on was the lips moving against hers and her heart full of bursting emotions. Of love. Yuri slipped her tongue out to part Jessica's lips. She responded eagerly by threading her fingers in Yuri's locks. Jessica moved her head to the side to gain more access to Yuri's mouth, battling with her tongue. Yuri's supple moans began sending electricity to her body. A light blush spread across Yuri's face noticing her own body tremble. They were both melting at each other's touch. 

They wanted more, but were faintly short of breath. They pulled away, but kept their foreheads in contact with each other.

Jessica panted softly, Yuri's hands so soft and delicate still grasping her face. Yuri held her chin and tilted her head up, eyes on eyes, lips on lips, barely touching. 

"If you were the stars, I would never want dawn to come." Jessica felt Yuri's lips move against her own. "If you were sand, I would like to be buried deep within it." Jessica gently bit on Yuri's bottom lip, teeth sinking on the fleshy inside. "If you were the ocean, I would want to drown and never breathe again." Jessica trailed wet kisses on Yuri's neck. "If you were the moon, then I would never want to know what the sun is like." Jessica kissed her way slowly across her collarbone. Yuri slightly had her head thrown back, her breathing becoming ragged with each touch of Jessica's lips. "If you were the wind dancing with the trees, I would never want them to stay still." Jessica stuck her tongue out when she reached the hollow of Yuri's neck, then pulled back and stared at her, her eyes sparkling with moisture. Yuri has touched each and every depth of her whole being. 

"I'd rather die tomorrow, than live a day without loving you." Was Jessica's reply, and all Yuri ever needed to hear at the moment. Yuri once again settled on Jessica's chest. They laid there for a moment, basking in each other's embrace. 

"Awhile ago, we made a wish, remember?" Yuri asked. Jessica hummed in response. 

"What did you wish for?" 

Jessica laughed. She never really wished for anything as she stared at Yuri for the whole time, waiting for Yuri to notice she wasn't making one. "Why would I want to make a wish when I already have my wish answered in you. How about you, what did you wish for?" 

"I wished to be with you for the rest of my life." Came Yuri's sincere response. 

And on the sand of the beach of Phuket, the two lovers were content in each other's arms. They talked, kissed, joked, embraced, and loved. All of this, all of the memories they made, both had one thought. 

 

Ours.