Too beautiful

Rest of my life

Like I said before, I won't really go into detail about each and every moment of their relationship, but just the glimpse of some moments. The previous chapters were about the beginning so these next chapters will focus on another, but they're still connected. :) Just a short chap. I promise for a longer one right after I update Miss Jung!

Yuri let out a large yawn as she collapsed on the seat next to Jessica at the very back in the black SUV. The door slammed behind her, as she was the one who entered the vehicle last. She relaxed into Jessica's side, slightly leaning to her. Jessica protectively wrapped her arm around Yuri's waist, kissing her forehead lightly, causing Yuri's tiredness to be gone in an instant. 

"Tired?" Jessica asked softly. They had just finished shooting the music video for Oh! that afternoon, and they still had recordings for their upcoming mini-album. 

Yuri's only respond was a hum and her habit of nuzzling her nose into her hair, looking like a nod if looked at a faraway angle. Jessica tilted her head a little to the opposite side, tickled by the act.  

"No..." Yuri whined as a child would and pulled Jessica's head towards her, sticking her forehead at the crook of her neck. Yuri sneaked her hand under Jessica's shirt, flattening her palm across her stomach. It was weird that it didn't feel ual and lustful. Just a skin-to-skin craving. There was a difference. Yuri's index fingers drew circles on Jessica's stomach, then any figure that came to mind. At the same time, Jessica raised Yuri's shirt upwards from behind, trailing her fingers back and forth from Yuri's midsection to the dimples on her back. It burned, but a good burn. A burn to welcome and remember, for a long, long time. 

"I love you." Yuri whipered softly, halting her fingers' movements and pressed a kiss against Jessica's exposed collarbone. 

"I love you the same." 

_____________________

It was the day they were going to perform at Namyangju Central Stadium. And though it made Yuri elated knowing they would be singing for the fans, but she can't help but feel... jealous? Protective? Possessive? 

The football players were looking at her girlfriend. Eyes running the length of her body, but lingering more than the necessary time needed on Jessica's legs and flat stomach. What made things more complicated for Yuri was the fact Jessica's shorts would slide higher when would walk and dance. And her croptop would expose too much skin if she would raise her hands. So she looked at Jessica, eyes plastered on the woman she was so deeply in love with. She didn't need to look at her bare skin, she felt it. She was craving for the touch. Not sleeping in each other's arms figuratively, but literally.

But still, they needed to know in the most indirect way Jessica was hers. No. Yuri shook her head. She didn't want to possess Jessica like an object. Jessica's soul and love was given to her, she didn't need to limit Jessica just someone to own. However, it wouldn't hurt to be playful a bit.

They were singing Oh! and she couldn't tear her eyes away from Jessica's inviting belly. She grinned and readied her right hand. 

When it was time for Jessica to be in the middle, Yuri hastily moved toward her and smacked her stomach with her bare palm. Hard and loud. It stuck to her skin for a couple of seconds before Yuri had to move to the next formation. 

Jessica hissed at the contact, but quickly gathered herself and looked momentarily at the back, squinting one eye. Oh, Yuri. She felt the stinging pain linger on her stomach, and she was sure it would form a hand mark afterwards. She wanted to soothe her skin, but they still had to perform. Her belly can wait. 

"Hello, we are Girls' Generation!" 

They were standing in a straight line in front of the cheering crowd. Yuri took this opportunity to stand a little bit to the back to steal a glance at her baby. She looked so heavenly even when she's just standing. Yuri carved her side profile into memory, including the patch of red on Jessica's stomach. She smiled, knowing well it was her doing. 

Jessica looked a little irritated, and for a flash of a second touched her stomach, letting her fingers feel the burn that still lingered on it. But it wasn't the pain, it was her burn. Jessica twisted her head to look at the source of such heat.

Their eyes met, and for that little three seconds, the world was theirs. They were no players, no crowd, no others, just them. Nothing was said, but Yuri treasured the loving gaze Jessica bestowed upon her. 

But the moment came too short when they had to leave for another schedule. 

 

Jessica and Yuri were the first ones to change and enter their van. They took their usual spot at the very back of it, the space all theirs for their taking. When they were finally alone, Jessica playfully slapped Yuri's arm.

"That hurt you know." Jessica pouted her lips and Yuri had to control herself before she would bite the lower lip. She melted everytime Jessica would make that face. Yuri scratched her head and flashed a goofy grin.

"I'm sorry, Sica. It's not my fault your tummy was so tempting. Here, let me make up to you."

Yuri took hold of her shoulders and gently pushed Jessica on the seat, so she was laying down. Yuri straddled her hips, having her two arms on either side of Jessica's head carry most of her weight.

Jessica felt the familiar flame, the burn awhile ago come back, but only bigger, and brighter. 

"Wh-what are y-you doing?" Jessica bit her lip, shy, but excited for what was about to unfold between them. Yuri always had that effect on her. She would make her unsure, confused, timid, but in the end their moments brought her certainty, confidence, and ultimately, love. 

"Making up to you for my doing." Yuri freed Jessica's lower lip from the cages of her teeth. Then, she brought her face closer to Jessica until her lips are hovering above hers. Their lips were slightly open, allowing their breaths to come together, to entwine in an invisible void. Yuri looked at Jessica, realizing how long it had been since she kissed her. The emotional part of her mind and heart ignited the want, the need to have Jessica's lip in a passionate embrace. "I miss this."

Jessica took the initiative to connect their lips in a long, overdue kiss. The passionate embrace, the passionate tango between two physical entities. Yuri pressed harder, and Jessica had to tilt her head to the side to have more freedom in moving her lips. Their tongues met in the middle, greeting each other in a tender caress. Arms were brought around Yuri's waist, tugging her to completely lay on the body below her, which she did. Yuri impossibly drew Jessica's head closer to her own, placing an arm below Jessica's neck to not strain it from being craned up. Jessica tore her lips away from its significant other to catch much-needed breaths. 

Both hearts were thundering inside their chests, as the poets and writers would no doubt put it. Jessica was struggling to surpress a smile seeing Yuri panting above her. 

"Are you done?" When Yuri asked the question, Jessica arched an eyebrow at her, not quite getting what she was inquiring about. 

"Done with what?" The smile Jessica had been repressing started to reveal itself, little by little, and Yuri chuckled, feeling the vibrations between their chests. 

"Catching your breath." 

Oh so that's what she meant. Jessica nodded her head.

Then Yuri connected their lips again. They belonged this way. It was perfect. Jessica's lips were soft and sweet moving against her own. But then a warm and wet muscle slithered its into Yuri's mouth. She caught it between her teeth and gently sinked her teeth into it. Then, it was her own tongue that was molding into Jessica's. Their lips met again, their love met along with it. 

After the minutes that felt too short for the two women, they broke away from each other, but their bodies still pressed together. Yuri brought her face at the level of Jessica's stomach, her torso now in the middle of Jessica's legs. She held the edges of her shirt with her fingers. "May I?"

Though to another person, it looked like Yuri was filled with lust, wanting to see her girlfriend without her shirt, but Jessica knew better. They both had their desires, their fantasies and dreams, the physical needs of their body but her Yuri would not take her like this. "Please."

Her shirt was drawn up to the edge of her bra, exposing her stomach. Yuri saw the still evident mark of her hand on the skin. She traced the outline of it, slowly. With her lips. As her lips moved its way around the red mark, her fingers Jessica's sides. The flame now roaring between them. 

When she reached the end of the journey, she traced her way back, dropping kisses as much as she can. Jessica had her hands on Yuri's hair, feeling the silky black strands. Feel me, Yuri's kisses conveyed the message. And Jessica did. The kisses were light, but heavy enough to leave a lingering mark on her skin. 

The kisses stopped and Yuri propped her chin on Jessica's tummy, just above her navel. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Jessica fought the urge to laugh when Yuri asked forgiveness the way she did when she just hit her stomach. But it was Yuri, and Yuri would never--could never stand the thought of hurting her.  

"I know, love."

They both smiled. Although it all started when Yuri playfully smacked her, it ended intimately, lovingly. A moment that was theirs.

And theirs alone.