Author's Note

His Plus-One Dilemma (Minor Editing in Progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!!

 

First of all, omg I'm so sorry for the silence, it has been a while since I checked this website.  And second if all, OMG!!! I can't believe I got featured!!! After so many years, I guess I had sort of resigned myself, and in a way, enjoyed the idea that some of my stories are being called by some readers as one of those "hidden gems" in AFF. 

That being said, I am blown away and am absolutely ecstatic that it was The Plus One Dilemma that got featured. It was such a joy writing this, and I even got some of my own favourite writers reading and leaving kudos which was such an honour. Most importantly,  this was the story that got me  lot of engagement from the readers, and it was so fun to banter and chit chat with all of you. 

Thus, this brings me to the main point. I just want to say thank you to all of you, my old readers who actually came back here to re-read this story, and also to the new ones just discovering it. I hope this story brings you some joy, especially during these troubled times. Thank you for subscribing, leaving me comments with some of you even commenting your thoughts throughout the chapters, and also giving me kudos and recommending this story around. It makes me so happy, and and humbled that I wrote something that had so many people reading it. THANK YOU!!

I'm not really writing much these days, so I'm sorry that I can't offer a bonus chapter or anything as a celebration for being featured.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter