Chapter 3: Nothing Had Changed

Stranger (Three Shots)

Siwon’s P.O.V

 

     I keep on staring at the picture we took. I still can’t believe what Donghae had told me. I sighed and take the picture off from my wallet. I smiled and it suddenly swept from my hands. I tried to pick it on the floor but suddenly it flies away. “Yoona, maybe it is already a sign… That I need to give up and forget about you. Yoong…” I thought to myself. I tried to stand firmly and just watch the picture flew away but my feet keep moving like it has its own brain. I moved and followed the flying picture. “Choi Siwon, it was a sign already! You have to accept the truth that she doesn’t remember you at all. And maybe even if she still remembers you, nothing will change. Choi Siwon… You and Yoona are impossible…” I scold myself as I took a deep breath. I tried not to find the picture but my body didn’t let me. It’s like my body, my mind, and my heart are telling me to find it. I pouted as I move. I looked around to find the picture but I didn’t see it. “Urgh! I lost it!” I sighed.

 

     “Are you looking for this?” someone said and I turned around. I widened my eyes to see the person standing in front of me. She is showing me the picture that I'm looking for.

 

 

     “No! No! I actually throw that away! Where did you get that?” I lied. I’m really a pabo! I should tell her the truth.

 

     “Oh! Really? Well… Okay. I’ll keep this then. Since I look so beautiful here and you look handsome here too!” she said as she turned her back on me. “Stranger, nothing had changed… My mind only forgot your name and your face…” she softly said and I rolled my eyes. She was about to leave when I suddenly back hugged her.

 

     “Yoong… Nothing had changed! Nothing!” I said as I turned her to face me.

 

     “Oppa! Where is the ring?” she suddenly said and I rolled my eyes. “Yah! I told you that when I come back and you still have no one! We will get marry!” she playfully punched my chest and I smiled.

 

     “Before anything else… How did you remember?” I asked her and she smiled.

 

     “After you hugged me, I was really confused so, as soon as Taeng unnie arrived I asked her if she found your picture! I guess you are so lucky, Choi Siwon! But… I still don’t remember everything… The only things I remember was where on the airport that time and you are sending me away.” she smiled and I hugged her again.

 

     “Im Yoona, you never failed to make my heart beats faster and faster every second! Let’s forget the past and let’s make new memories.” I sighed and hugged her tightly.

 

     “Now, where is the ring?” she asked me again using her aegyo. I just smiled at her.

 

     “Why are you looking for the ring? We’re not officially together!” I and she pouted. “Yah! Yoong! Stop pouting! You are not cute!”

 

     “But for Choi Siwon… I’m the cutest person and the most beautiful person!” she said as she stuck her tongue out. I laughed at her.

 

     “Fine! I lost!” I said as I get serious. She stared at my eyes and smiled.

 

     “I miss you.” She said and I smiled back.

 

     “I miss you too.” I softly said as I leaned closer to her. I’m about to kiss her when someone suddenly cough.

 

     “Im Yoona you are about to go on stage!” Donghae said and we sent death glare on them.

 

     “Yah! Fishy! Why are you always disturbing my moments?” Yoona asked him and he smiled.

 

     “Because I felt so!” he answered and they laughed. I and Jessica stared at them.

 

     “By the way, Mr. Fishy, this is Choi Siwon the guy I loved the most!”  Yoona said as she linked her arms on mine.

 

     “And by the way, Ms. Deer, this is Jessica Jung Sooyeon the coldest girl ever but enough to make my heart jumps!” Donghae said as he glanced at Jessica and smiled.

 

     “Wonnie oppa, I and Donghae met on France and we became friends!” Yoona softly said and I nodded.

 

     “Yoong! You are next! You need to go back now!” Donghae said and Yoona smiled at me.

 

     “Oppa, let’s talk later! Araso?” she said and I nodded. I gave her a peck on her cheeks before she left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Donghae and Jessica dragged me to the hall. I can’t still believe on what had just happened. The only girl I loved who forgot everything remembers me. Thanks to the picture that flew away.

 

     “Siwon?” Donghae called me and I smiled at him. “You need to give flowers on her after the event finished!” he said and I nodded.

 

     “Of course! Who will give flowers to her? You? Jessica will kill you!” I said and we laughed.

 

     “Did I hear my name?” Jessica suddenly said and just smiled at her. She sent icy glanced at us. After a few minutes, the most beautiful girl I’ve ever saw appeared. She walks like a very professional model.

 

     “She is really the famous model Im Yoona.” Donghae muttered and I smiled. I’m really proud of her. I stared at her as she continue to smiled and pose in front of audiences and cameras.

 

     “That girl is the girl I’m waiting for. The girl I wanted to be with forever… The girl I’m willing to risk my life just to make sure that she is safe… The girl I really love… and the girl… I… I felt really sorry and guilty for letting her go. Yoona… The most beautiful girl in my eyes… The only girl in my heart… I’m sorry… I’m really sorry… and… and… I love you…” I thought to myself as I stared at her and smiled.  

 

     “Siwon…” Donghae suddenly whispered at me. I turned to him and he smiled. “What are you waiting for? Do you really want me to give the flowers on Yoona?” he asked and I sent death glare on him.

 

     “How long it will take to finish?” I asked him and he stared at me.

 

     “Why are you asking me? You should know because you are part of the team who created this event!” he laughed.

 

     “I forgot! Uhm! Sica!” I called Jessica and she looked at me. “How long it will take to finish?” I asked her.

 

     “Just about 10 minutes.” She said and smiled.

 

     “10 minutes long?” I asked her and she nodded.

 

     “Don’t worry oppa! You and your Yoona will have lots of time after this event!” she smiled as she re watching.

 

     “Hae, I have to go for now. I’ll return as soon as possible.” I said and Donghae stared at me. “Don’t worry! I’m not going to runaway or something. I just need to get something.”

 

     “But Yoona will go on stage again…” he softly said and I just smiled at him. I stood up from my seat and left the room.

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona’s P.O.V

 

     As soon as I step on the stage my eyes are looking for Siwon oppa. I saw Donghae oppa with his girlfriend Jessica but I didn’t see any Siwon oppa.  I tried to focus on doing catwalk but I can’t. I keep on searching for Siwon oppa on the whole place but I can’t find him. I smiled at the audience and re the backstage.

 

     “Yoong, you have bad shots! What’s wrong?” Yuri unnie said as she approached me.

 

     “Well… I believed that professional photographer Kwon Yuri can do something on that!” I smiled and she almost hit me. Luckily, Yesung oppa appeared.

 

     “What’s wrong with you unnie? You keep on moving your head on the stage? Are you nervous?” Seohyun asked me as she appeared with Kyuhyun oppa. I smiled at them and shook my head.

 

     “She’s probably looking for her Siwon!” Taeyeon unnie said and I blushed.

 

     “It’s not that… I’m looking for him… It’s just…” They started to evilly stare at me. “Fine! I’m looking for him because I miss him!” I said and they giggled.

 

     “We knew it!” Fany unnie giggled.

 

     “Unnie! I think Siwon oppa runaway from you!” Seohyun suddenly said. I sent death glance at her and she smiled at me like she didn’t say anything.

 

     “Yah! Maknae, where in the world did you learn that words?” Sunny unnie asked her and she smiled.

 

     “Why are you asking where? It’s who!” Taeyeon unnie corrected her.

 

     “Yoong, you have to go back on stage! Are you alright?” Yuri unnie asked me and I nodded. She smiled at me and told me to go on stage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I step on the stage like I’m not looking for someone but I’m actually looking for him. I do the catwalk carefully while thinking where he is. I sighed and smiled at the camera. Yuri unnie smiled at me and told me to do a professional pose. After a few seconds, other models joined me in the stage. The audience starts clapping their hands. We bowed at them and smiled. The announcer called my name and I walked in the center. Other special guests start giving me flowers.

 

     “Where is he?” I muttered at Donghae oppa, who is handing me some bouquet of flowers.

 

     “I don’t know! I told him to hand you the flowers! I’m going to be killed by Jessica!” Donghae whispered as he glanced at Jessica, who is sending icy glare at everyone.

 

     “Oh! I really want to see a fried fish, right now!” I joked and Donghae sent death glare at me. I tried to look around but I can’t still see Siwon oppa. Suddenly, I felt a sudden pain in my chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashbacks-

 

     “Oppa! Where are you? Yah! Choi Siwon!” Yoona called him but he didn’t reply. She starts to look for him around and don’t even care if she bumps into other’s. Yoona suddenly stopped from walking and touch her chest. She almost faint but Siwon suddenly appeared with bouquet of flowers.

 

     “Yoong, I’m here! Are you okay?” he asked her, with a worried stare. Yoona smiled at him and nodded like nothing is wrong. Siwon smiled back at her and gave her the flowers in his hands.

 

     “Where did you go?” Yoona asked him as he holds her hand.

 

     “Aww! Your hands are so cold! You miss me right?” he grinned at her. Yoona stared at him and playfully punched his arms. “That hurts!” he frowned as he rubbed his arms. He looked at Yoona with a smile but she just sent death glare at him. “Yoona ah~~! Are you mad at me?” he said in a cute tone. Yoona ignored him and pouted. “Aish! Choi Siwon! You shouldn’t set up a dinner date on a restaurant with her!” he murmured. After hearing dinner date on a restaurant, Yoona smiled because she knew there will be lots of foods.

 

     “Fine! I’ll forgive you! But next time you do this to me, I will never ever forgive you CHOE SHIWON!” Yoona almost yelled at him and Siwon chuckled.

 

     “You will never forgive me? Really?” Siwon asked and Yoona nodded. He evilly smiled at her and started to tickle her. Yoona tried not to laugh but she ended up bursting into laughter. Siwon suddenly give her a light kiss. Yoona stared at him as she touched her lips with a shocked on her face. Siwon smiled at her. “Yoong, Saranghae.” He softly said and Yoona smiled at him. Siwon put his arm around her shoulder and stared at her doe eyes.

 

      “Oppa, there are lots of foods you prepared, right?” Yoona smiled at him and Siwon chuckled.

 

     “Just like I’ve thought, Im Yoona can’t resist foods!” Siwon said and Yoona sent him another death glare. “Let’s go! Im Yoona can’t let the foods wait for her, am I right?” Siwon again and she sent him death glance.

 

-End of Flashbacks-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     “Are you okay?” Donghae oppa asked me as he tapped my shoulder. I smiled at him and nodded. “I see. You sure you are okay?” he asked me worriedly again as he took a glance at Jessica, who still giving icy glare at everyone.

 

     “I’m fine! Don’t worry about me! It’s just… I suddenly remember something from my past.” I sighed and he smiled at me.

 

     “You remember something from your past? That’s great!” he said and I glanced at Jessica.

 

     “Yah! You need to return to her side now! She is waiting for you!” I said and he glanced at Jessica. He smiled and stared at me. “I’m fine! You don’t have to worry about me! I’m just tired. And besides, if you didn’t return to her in a second… I’m pretty sure she will jump from there to here and make you a fried ice fish!” I and he smiled at me. “Go now! Don’t let the Ice Princess wait!” I said as I pushed him. As soon as Donghae oppa left, I tried to look for Siwon oppa. “He left me again without any words…” I sighed as I turned around and stared at the floor.

 

     “You miss me again, right?” someone suddenly said. I looked at that person and smiled.

 

     “Why are you always doing this to me?” I asked and he smiled at me.

 

     “I’m sorry. I just forgot something on my car.” He said as he handed me the flowers.

 

     “I received too many flowers in just one night!” I smiled and he stared at me.

 

     “Yoong, I prepared a picnic for us, near Han River… Let’s go?” he asked and I smiled.

 

     “You prepared many foods, right?” I asked and nodded. “Then, let’s go!” I said as I handed the flowers I received to Yuri unnie. I put my arms on Siwon oppa’s and smiled at him.

 

     “How can I forget that Im Yoona can’t resist foods!” he smiled at me and I sent him death glance.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this story ^^