end

Colors

"love is not over, over, over"

Taehyung loved it. How he could wake up to the sound of birds chirping and to find Jungkook,sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He admired the way the innocent boy's chest moved up and down,breathing slowly. And he would run his fingers through the younger's hair gently,feeling the black locks under his slender fingers. Jungkook stirred a bit before he woke up,his round eyes looking at Taehyung,as the corners of those pale red lips curved upwards. The older returned the smile, pulling the boy closer to him. He could feel Jungkook's warm breath at the crook of his neck. "Morning,hyung." He swore the younger's innocent voice was able to make his heart warm, to make him sigh in ease.

"Morning,Kookie." Taehyung spoke, his naughty fingers tickled Jungkook's neck, as the younger's body reacted almost instantly, squirming under his touch, his laughter and squeals all over the room. They both laughed and Taehyung stopped when he realized the tossings and turns were making Jungkook went under him. Silence filled the gaps between them, Taehyung's eyes bored on the younger's face, as the black haired boy looked down in demure. Those pale cheeks turned faint red, drawing chuckles from Taehyung. Jungkook looked at him in protest, his lips forming a thin line. The brunette leaned in until their foreheads touching, his eyes looked into Jungkook's chatoyant ones. They were dangerously closer than they should be as siblings, but they were too used to it, since their parents were too busy to take care of them.

Taehyung planted a kiss on Jungkook's nose, who giggled afterwards. They both got up from the bed, walking out of the room to find the house empty like usual. The younger plopped on the couch while Taehyung made his way to the kitchen. It was 6 in the morning and as the older brother, he always did the chores. Like preparing breakfast for they both and cleaning the house. "Jungkook, you can go to the shower first." Taehyung spoke without looking at the said boy, but he could hear the footsteps fading away and the sound of the door slammed shut. He took two slices of plain, white bread before spreading some butter on them. The breakfast was simple, but strangely, it was Jungkook's favourite. He entered the room and ruffled Jungkook's wet hair who was already in his school uniform. The younger grinned and tugged on Taehyung's shirt, pointing at his hair. Taehyung picked the towel and dried his hair, before combing it. The older then stepped in the shower. After taking a quick shower, he dressed up in his school uniform. Their school uniforms were the same, but Taehyung's nametag was red instead of blue because he was a senior while Jungkook was a junior.

He fixed his brown hair which he dyed a week ago and stepped out of the room, smiling to Jungkook who was eating a slice of the buttered bread. Taehyung ate his, and they walked out of the house. Taehyung locked the door before getting on his bicycle, while Jungkook hopped on the back seat, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist. The brunette cycled along the road, feeling the cold, morning air kissed his face. They soon arrived at their high school and separated at the hallway, as Taehyung went to his class upstairs while Jungkook walked along the hallway, before stepping into his class at his left. The Jeon siblings always be the most popular students in the school for their good looks and affection towards each other. So when Jungkook entered his class, the girls' eyes were locked on him. But he was too innocent to notice the attention he received, as he sat on his seat and leaned back, both of his hands placed behind his neck.

▪ ▪ ▪

The bell rang, as Taehyung quickly left his class, he stepped in a quick pace, as he stopped in front of Jungkook's class. The teacher inside dismissed the class, as he greeted the middle aged man who exited the class. Taehyung went inside, his eyes met Jungkook's. The younger's lips immediately curved upwards, his eyes were sparkly, his cheeks were faint red, and that would be the most breathtaking sight Taehyung ever witnessed. Jungkook walked into Taehyung's embrace, snuggling closer, inhaling his sweet scent as the brothers walked outside, leaving the school. "Tae!" The called boy turned around, only to see the dorky Park Jimin waving at him, mouthing 'goodbye'. Taehyung grinned as a response before turning back, walking with Jungkook's warm hand inside his cold one. "Hyung, your hand is so cold." The black haired boy exclaimed, as he took Taehyung's hand and covered it with his palms. Taehyung flashed a smile to him, as he stared into his black orbs.

Suddenly, a raindrop fell on Taehyung's nose. They both looked at the sky, as the rain started. Jungkook grinned, revealing his pure white teeth, as he danced merrily in the middle of the road, showered by the raindrops. The brunette watched the younger's lissome body moved gracefully under the falling raindrops, his lips singing a song that showed how happy he was. Taehyung knew it so well. Rain was Jungkook's favourite. Jungkook's hair was drenched, messily sticking on his forehead, while the white shirt that he wore was also sticking on his lean body, revealing his milky skin. They would get a cold for staying under the rain for so long, but it didn't matter, as long as his little brother was happy.

They arrived home just as soon as the rain stopped. Taehyung closed his eyes, inhaling the petrichor scent before he went inside, pulling Jungkook along. They plopped on the couch, as their eyes met. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's wet brown hair that turned a shade darker due to the rain, and his wet chest and collarbones, were making his insides churned. Taehyung stared at Jungkook's breathtaking face, his puzzled black orbs, his pink cheeks and his wet, slightly red lips. Jungkook turned away, as his left hand slipped inside his left pocket, pulling out a small bar of milk chocolate. "Jimin gave me to this earlier." He exclaimed happily before tearing the wrapper, biting the chocolate bar. Taehyung took a deep breath before pushing Jungkook down to the edge of the couch, trapping the boy under his strong body. "Hyung." Jungkook whispered innocently, almost sounded like a whimper.

Taehyung leaned closer before he planted a kiss on Jungkook's soft lips as he could taste the chocolate from the younger's mouth. The kiss was intoxicating, as Jungkook buried his left hand inside Taehyung's wet brown locks, his other hand pulling Taehyung's collar closer. Their lips moved in sync. The kiss was addictive, gentle, making Jungkook begging for more. Taehyung pulled away, staring at the younger below him. His lips were open, gasping for air and his cheeks were the color of cherry. The older kissed Jungkook again, this time more aggressive, more biting, more tuggings.

The front door swung open, followed by a shriek of a lady's voice that was too familiar to they both. "What the hell do you think are you doing?!" Their father, Mr. Jeon shouted to the flustered brothers, before pulling Taehyung away from Jungkook. His big hand landed on the brunette's cheek, sending the poor boy to the ground, as Jungkook screamed, his eyes wide. "Go inside your room! Now!" The man shouted at Jungkook who immediately obeyed, disappearing into the room, door shut. "I thought that you're responsible enough to take care of your brother!" He punched Taehyung's stomach, who yelped in pain. "You are the one who is irresponsible! You left us in this house, only two of us! So what do you expect when I love him too much?! Until I crossed the line?!" Taehyung shouted back with his dangerously deep voice, receiving another punch at his cheek. He kneeled down, holding his stomach, a whimper escaped his lips.

Jungkook leaned on the door, closing his eyes as he heard the shoutings and the yelps from his brother. Tears fell from his eyes, sliding down his cheeks. He then twisted the doorknob, running outside as his father just about to send another punch to Taehyung. He jumped in front of Taehyung, as the punch landed on his lips instead. Blood gushing out from the bruise, as he looked at the shocked man. His black eyes filled with rage. "If you're going to stop us from loving each other, maybe you shouldn't be our father at all!" Taehyung stared at the boy with wide eyes. Jungkook pulled Taehyung with him and headed to the front door. "Jungkook!" Their father shouted, as Jungkook took a last look at him. "From now on, we are not your sons anymore." He spoke in a low voice before exiting the house with the confused brunette, as he ran along the road with Taehyung. Their shoes stepping on the small water pools along the road, sending the water splashing against their pants.

They turned left into the dark alley as they sat beside the dumpster, breathing heavily. "Oh my god, hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook whispered, looking at the bruises on the older's face, his fingertips brushed on them, as Taehyung winced. "I'm so sorry." Their faces were dangerously close, and soon their foreheads were touching. Jungkook closed his eyes, tears sliding down his cheeks. Both of his hand cupping Taehyung's face. "Don't cry. Kookie, don't cry." Taehyung whispered, he used his thumb to wipe away the teardrop on his faint red cheeks. "Don't worry, we're free now." The older lifted the younger's chin. "Look at me." Jungkook opened his eyes, staring at Taehyung's brown ones. Taehyung felt the sudden rage inside his body when he saw the bruise on the younger's lower lip. "I'm sorry I didn't protect you." Taehyung could feel his eyes getting warmer as the tears fell from his eyes.

His hands cupped Jungkook's face, before pulling him closer, capturing Jungkook's lips with his dry ones. Jungkook immediately drowned into the kiss, pouring all his emotions out. They pulled away, as Jungkook flashed a smile, which Taehyung returned. "I'll call Jimin. He will help us." Jungkook exclaimed. "But for now, we're fine like this, as long as I have you." Taehyung spoke. Jungkook's black orbs flickered at the guy in front of him. His dark brown hair, matched with the same colored eyes, his slightly red, dry lips, his black coat, his white shirt, his red nametag, his black pants, his slightly tanned skin, his eyes were drowning in the colors.

Taehyung pulled him into another intoxicating kiss, as he felt the colors exploded inside his head.

"I love you." Taehyung whispered into his ear.

"Always have."

 

▪ end ▪