The dream confession (Part1)

Dream dates with SEVENTEEN?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*BIIIIII* there was a long whistle blow.

I snapped back to where I was. Wait, where exactly am I? I scanned the place and it hit me. I’m at a basketball match.

“Why am I here? At a basketball match?? Who is playing against who? And who was I rooting for?”

“SeungCheol ah!! PASS!! PASS!! WONWOO HWAITING!!! SHOOTSHOOT!! YAY!!! IT WENT INN!! YAH! DID YOU SEE THAT???” Someone beside me was frantically yet excitedly hitting my arm and shouting among the loud cheers filling the court’s second floor where the spectator seats were. I turned my head slightly to see who it was, it was my good friend since childhood. She was like my sister than a friend, we shared everything. Secret, stories, life and just everything.

“Oh? Mmm*agreeing*, I saw…” I trailed off and turn back to the game. That was when S.Coups looked at my direction, or rather at me, and gave a bright smile for what it seems longer than a second. My heart skipped a beat. The other girls around my friend and me squeals and shouts hwaiting! Or screaming his name(S.Coups).  That made me back to normal but my face heated up.

“Aish! So noisy! Don’t they know that he’s girlfriend is here?!” My friend apparently annoyed by their reactions and she gave them death glares before looking back at me. She saw me touching my heated face.

She nudged my elbow. “Yah…., Gwenchana? You look out of sorts… need something?”

“Hm? Aniya, gwenchana… You were saying?” I let my hands rest on the cool railings again.

“I was saying! That they are so noisy and his girlfriend suddenly went quiet and blushed so red like an apple!” My friend had a worried grin at me.

“Huh? What are you talking about??” I gave her a puzzled look.

“I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU DUMMY!!” She shouted so loud that everyone at the spectator seats turned and stared at her for a good 3 seconds before turning their attention back to the game. I apologized and smacked her arm.

“Yah! That was too loud okay!?” I whispered. But why was I whispering?

“Hahahaha! Mian(sorry) mian! Hahahahaha!” She whispered back while giggling hysterically.

“Wait,back to what we were talking about, you’re saying that I am S.Coups girlfriend? What are you talking about??” I questioned her.

“Aren’t you not? You guys are close since young remember? So close that people take it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter