Love

I Wish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N: A sequel you shall get. Enjoy! <3

 

 

__________________________//...//______________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

No One's POV

 

"So, how does it feel?"


Jessica turned around and saw her lover grinning. She scoffed at the latter and stood up straight, fixing her dress.


"If you're planning on doing another pick up line like 'how does it feel when you fell from heaven', I will kick you" Jessica said
"Nah, that wasn't the question"
"Then?"
"I was about to ask, how does it feel like-"
"To be human?


Her lover pouted. Jessica raised her brows and stared at her lover confusingly. The latter sighed and walked towards Jessica, who is still having the same reaction.


"Babo"
"Ouch! Yah, why flick my precious forehead?!"


The latter giggled and pulled the other for a short hug. She slowly pulled out from the hug and ruffled Jessica's hair


"You didn't answer my question, Soo"
"That's for not letting me finish my word"
"…."
"I was asking, how does it feel like-"
"To live in the real world?"
"Aish! Can't you just let me finish?"


Jessica laughed when she saw her lover was pissed. She knew what the other was going to ask. But she decided to tease the latter first. Jessica then slightly patted her lover's cheek and smiled. Indicating for the other to continue. But before the other could speak, she covered Jessica's mouth with her hand and shook her head.


"You might cut me in the middle of my sentence again"
"…."
"So as i was saying.."
"…."
"How does- yah! Why did you my hand?!"


Jessica laughed and pinched the latter's nose. She stucked her tongue out and the latter just looked at her in disgust.


"Tch"
"Hehe."
"How does it-"
"Oh, you know-" Jessica cut her words purposely
"…."
"Okay, okay. I'm shutting up"


The latter puffed her cheeks in annoyance. She then went to the couch and plopped herself on it. Arms folded, sulking. Jessica grinned and went beside her lover who scooted away when Jessica sat down tried to pull her close. When the latter is trying to distance herself from the brown haired girl, Jessica sighed and linked her arm with the latter's.


"Okay, you can ask me now. I promise I won't in" Jessica told her
"Hmp!" The latter looked away
"Sooyoung-ah.."


That made the latter, or rather, Sooyoung, pissed even more. Jessica just called her by her real name instead of the cute nickname. Of anything else in particular.


"'Sooyoung-ah' hm?" Sooyoung asked
"Well, that is your name, right?" Jessica teased
"Haish! But you always-"


Jessica cut her words again, but this time is for the good. It's to shut Sooyoung up. She pressed her lips againts Sooyoung and lingered there for a moment. God she's addicted to these kinds of stuff ever since she's done with her fairy job. Jessica pulled away, smiled and gave another short peck on her lover's lips. Then she stare at her lover lovingly.


"There, is that enough to shut you up?" Jessica asked
"Stop stealing kisses."
"Fine, I wont kiss you anymore"


Jessica was about to stand up when Sooyoung pulled her back down and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist. A smile suddenly crept on Jessica face.


"Tch, I was supposed to be the sulky one here" Sooyoung pouted
"Hmm" Jessica pinched Sooyoung's cheek
"…"
"Baby…"


Sooyoung's pout turned into a wide smile after hearing that. Her chin was placed on Jessica's shoulder. When she looked down, she saw Jessica was fidgeting with their intertwined fingers. Sooyoung never knew that Jessica could be this…clingy. And adorable.


"I like that name" Sooyoung said
"I was just trying to make you feel better"
"Yah.."
"I'm kidding, baby. What was your question again?" Jessica asked
"How…"
"…"
"Oh, you're not butting in?" Sooyoung looked at her
"You might sulk again. So, no" Jessica giggled


Sooyoung hissed. She let go one of her hand from Jessica and tucked Jessica's hair behind her ear. To get a clearer vision of her lover's face.


"You, Jessica Jung" Sooyoung started
"Hmm?"
"How does it feel like, to be my human girlfriend?"


Jessica tapped her chin few times and pretending as if she's thinking hard. She could just answer things like 'it feels great' or 'it feels amazing' or some sort, but no. To see her girlfriend's annoyed face is really funny and cute for her.


"Why is it so hard for you to answer? Tch" Sooyoung talked
"Human girlfriend.. Hmm.."
"…"
"It feels…wrong"
"What the?"


Sooyoung released herself from the hug and turned Jessica around so they were facing each other. Sooyoung looked at Jessica in disbelief and had her arms crossed right above her chest. Puffing out some air from then looked away for a moment, and back to her girlfriend. Jessica gave her innocent look.


"Wrong, huh?" Sooyoung hissed
"Yeah, kind of." Jessica replied
"Fine."
"…."
"That's good then"
"Wait, what do you mean?" Jessica asked
"Since it feels wrong to you, lets just break-"
"No!"


Jessica immediatly covered her girlfriend's mouth and straddled on the latter's lap. Sooyoung, still giving her pissed face to Jessica is trying to push Jessica away. Jessica won't budge and her hand was still covering Sooyoung's mouth. She released her hand from Sooyoungs mouth, cupped Sooyoung face and pecked Sooyoung's lips repeatedly.


"No,no. I love you. I love you"


Jessica smiled sheepishly, stared at her girlfriend's eyes and slightly poke the latter's cheek.


"I thought you said it feels, wrong?"
"I was just kidding, Sooyoung"
"Tch" Sooyoung looked away, again
"Hehe, I mean baby. I was just kidding, baby. Awh, don't get mad please?"

 

Jessica said cutely and turned Sooyoung's face to her direction. Sooyoung, having that certain flutter everytime Jessica did something cute like that, wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist so she won't fall off. Jessica too, wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck and clasped her fingers together at the back of the latter's neck.


"Sica is a meanie"
"Awh, i'm sorry babe" 
"You're lucky you're my girlfriend now."
"Why? What if i'm not? What if i'm still a fairy?" Jessica asked
"I would wish for something you wouldn't like"
"Oh yeah? Like what?" Jessica challenged


Sooyoung shrugged and stared at her girlfriend with a cheeky smile. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows while playing with the end of Sooyoung's short hair. Sooyoung is still giving her that cheeky smile and that made Jessica really curious of it.


"Tell me"
"Tell you what?"
"Your wish."
"Why should I?" 
"Um duh, considering the fact that I was once a fairy, and now I am your girlfriend?" Jessica said
"There's no point of telling you. You can't grant my wish or anyone's wishes anymore, can you?"
"Well yeah, but at least tell me for I am now your girlfriend"
"It's not important anyway" Sooyoung teased
"Baby~Tell me~" Jessica whined


Jessica pouted and shook her body like a little kid on top of Sooyoung's lap. Sooyoung giggled watching her girlfriend's behavior and still insist on not telling Jessica. She was planning on getting back on Jessica for pissing her off a while ago.


"No~"
"Baby~ pretty please?" Jessica pouted cutely
"Fine, fine"
"So, what's the wish?"
"I would wish for…."
"…."
"…."
"For….?"
"Hmm, I don't know. A different girlfriend maybe?" Sooyoung grinned


Jessica widened her eyes and slapped Sooyoung's shoulder. Not only that, she then smacked Sooyoung's face away and got up from the latter's lap. Yeap, when jealousy attacks, it's hard. Jessica stomped her feet hard on the floor and was about to walk away when Sooyoung got hold of her wrist. Jessica tried so hard to let herself go from the latter's grasp but Sooyoung just held her tight and stood up and pinched Jessica's arm.


"What now?!" Jessica exclaimed
"Come here"
"Go away. I hate you"
"Are you sure?" Sooyoung tried suppressing her laughter
"You damn right i'm sure! I don't want to talk to you!"
"Why are you so mad? Come, come let me hug you"
"Go find another fairy and wish for another girlfriend! Ask that 'girlfriend' to hug you!"


Jessica glared at her lover released herself from Sooyoung's grasp. She walked ahead towards Sooyoung's room and was mumbling up a storm. Sooyoung stopped her once again and hugged her girlfriend from behind, shocking the shorter one. Eventhough she loves the feeling of being in Sooyoung's warm embrace, she's is still mad at her.


"Let me go" Jessica said in a cold tone
"Baby.."
"Don't call me that"
"Babe, i'm sorry. I'm just messing with you" Sooyoung hugged her tightly
"Yeah right"
"I'm telling you the truth, Sica-ah. Because you pissed me off a while ago, so i decided to get back on you. I'm sorry"
"Hmp"
"Forgive me?"


Sooyoung loosened the hug and turned her girlfriend around. Jessica had her head facing to the right so she won't have to face the taller one. Sooyoung held Jessica's chin to make the brown haired girl face her. Sooyoung then carressed Jessica cheek in a loving way and kissed her forehead before smiling back at the other.


"…."
"Am I forgiven?"
"Not before you kiss me" Jessica said
"But I gave you way too many kisses already.."
"I'll just beg for the head of fairies to drag back to the Mainlan-"


Sooyoung immediatly shut her up by kissing the latter's soft plum lips. Feeling like the other is not responding, she deepened the kiss and pulled the other close. While Jessica who just can't resist it anymore, pulled Sooyoung by the nape and pressed her lips even more on Sooyoung's lips and moving them in sync. Sooyoung unwillingly pulled away from the kiss and stared at the woman infront of her.


"So, how was that?" Sooyoung cheekily smiled
"Awesome" Jessica gave her another peck
"Is Choi Sooyoung forgiven now?"
"Absolutely. Sica is happy again"
"Come on, let's go back to the couch, shall we?" Sooyoung asked
"Carry me~"
"Aish, the couch is just few centimetres away, baby"
"But I want you to lift me up.." Jessica pouted
"Stop pouting. I might kiss you again"
"I don't mind if that's the case" Jessica winked
"Hush now, come and join me to the journey to the couch"
"But I have no wings to fly to the couch anymore~ I'm lazy"
"Well, you have your legs"
"Babe…"


Jessica sat down on the floor and reached out her arms like a baby. Sooyoung could only face palm herself after watching her girlfriend's weird behavior ever since she became a human. Sooyoung sighed in defeat and shook her head.


"Fine."
"Yay!" 
"Bridal style, or piggy back ride?"
"Baby style"
"What the heck?"
"Tch, just carry me as you please"


Sooyoung was about to carry her in a bridal style when Jessica suddenly wrapped her arms around Sooyoung neck, and her legs on Sooyoung's waist.


"Carry me this way"
"What are you, a koala?"
"Yesh" Jessica answered cutely


Sooyoung then slowly placed Jessica on the couch. She was about to remove Jessica's arms that were around her neck when Jessica suddenly yelped in suprise.


"Ouch!"
"Baby, what's wrong?"
"Something poked my !"
"What?"


Sooyoung lifted Jessica up and saw something under her. It was just a remote. She took that thing away and placed Jessica on the couch again.


"What is that, a ?"
"What the? No! This is just a remote, stupid"
"Aish stupid remote"
"What makes you think it's a ?"
"I dont know, looks like one"
"What a per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter