Chapter 37: The Conclusion

Trials of Life ~ A Bangtan Boys Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After listening to Hoseok’s words, I collapsed. I couldn’t walk on my own, so he carried me down to the van. Hobum had been waiting there the entire time and was more relieved that I’d ever seen him to see me with Hoseok. They carried me into the car and I got to witness first hand Hobum’s very manly tears. He scolded me of course, as much as a sobbing man can, about lying to the producer and the other manager, about lying to the members and lying to him about what had been going on. He also wanted a full explanation on why I did what I did, and what in the hell I was thinking. Hobum hadn’t even started the car till an hour later. And that was just to rush me to urgent care so I could get stitches in my back when I’d mentioned the part of Joohyung body slamming me into the mirror. The doctor said I was lucky and had only scratched some muscle. He said it would heal in a few weeks but the stitches would speed up the process. Well, by the time that we’d left the hospital, I had recounted essentially everything that Joohyung had said to Hoseok earlier-but in a much more appropriate and less sarcastic fashion. Hobum went from angry sobbing to outright pathetic, hugging me to him and petting my head, promising that everything would be alright and he would talk to PD-nim and how he knew Joohyung was a rotten bastard and yada yada yada. Imagine how shocked he was when we told him Bang Sihyuk already knew?

 

By the time that we were home, it was almost seven in the morning, and all of them- yes all of the members -were still up and nearly hysterical. It was a litany of ‘what the hell happened’ and ‘why are you hurt Jimin’ and ‘where have you been’ and so much more- I found Yoongi’ statement ‘why the hell do you have a phone if you don’t goddamn use it’ to be particularly hilarious -I was exhausted at this point. I could barely hold my head up and keep my eyes open, so Hoseok put me to bed and promised that all would be revealed if they just let us sleep. Silly Hoseok, he was so tired he fell asleep in my bed instead of his. Or at least that’s what I told myself.

 

The next afternoon- since we both did not wake up anywhere near what can be called morning -I was woken by a pair of strong arms and soft chin nuzzling into my neck. I turned over and realized it was Hoseok, then tried to wiggle away. This, of course, woke the overprotective bear that is Hoseok and resulted in me being squished even closer to him. He had leaned so gently over me and my hair, whispering good morning in that hoarse voice of his. He’d probably still been a little sleepy, and that was the reason why he felt possessed to kiss me on the lips as a way of greeting. The look of shock on his face, I feel like all of our intimate moments were unconscious actions and accidental slip ups. I grinned at him, and returned the kiss, adding a light touch of sweetness to it that was what Hoseok called “deliciously Jimin’. We didn’t confess to each other right then, but I believe we both knew exactly what we were saying in that kiss.

 

And after much complaining on his end of needing to get up, and my debilitation on having to face the music, He had manhandled me and carried me into the living room. And face the music I did. All of the other members had been there, waiting for us. I was forced to sit on the couch and tell everyone everything. Hoseok didn’t let me spare a single detail. I had to explain who Joohyung was, what he’d been doing to me for the past year and even what he did to me during my trainee days. I had to fess up to all the spying I had been doing on them, the secret photos and videos I’d take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter