Episode 1 - "We now pronounce you husbands and wives" ♥ Part 2

We Got Married Series (APPLICATIONS CLOSED - CURRENT APPS IN PROGRESS) [HIATUS]

A/N: Ok guys.. I wanna apologise for so much delay in my updates @-@ I should have said that about two weeks during the holidays is my busiest and I'm rarely home :P Plus when I got back I caught a fever and I just recovered so I'm so sorry guys and thank you so much for your patience ; u ; <3 Enjoy!! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choi Si-WonMin Hannah

^ Si-Won Outfit ^

표시

Camera: *shows a black car driving down a freeway in broad daylight*  *scene changes to inside the car where the camera shows the new husband*

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: *gasps then pouts* "Aigoo!"

*LAUGHS*

표시

♪.. Geokjeong do palja da jageun ire neomu yeonyeon haji malja, mome johji anha.. bwara Mr. Simple, Simple, geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo..

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Choi Si-Won: "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *bows politely* "Je ireum eun Super Junior Choi Si-Won imnida" *gives a charming dimple smile*

Question: "How are you feeling?"

Choi Si-Won: "Truthfully.. I'm excited" *nods* "I want to have experience in how to treat my wife well" *smiles*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Finally.. someone old enough to get married.. but he's still very young"

*NODS*

표시

Choi Si-Won: *looks out the window while tapping his fingers on his knee*

Camera: *focuses on the gift bag and a paper flower bouquet on the seat beside him, along with a mission card and his shoulder bag*

^ ONE gift bag

^ Paper Rose Bouquet

 

^ Shoulder Bag

Choi Si-Won: *blows air into his cheeks anxiously and exhales sharply* "Driver ajjushi"

Driver: *sitting in the front seat* "Nae?"

Choi Si-Won: "Did they tell you who my wife is?" *grins*

Driver: *laughs* "Nae, but I can't tell you"

Choi Si-Won: "Aigoo.. arasso.. " *sighs and leans back in his seat*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "You were looking pretty nervous there. Becoming anxious?"

Choi Si-Won: "Ah.. jjogum" *laughs* "I was more impatient really. I'm glad that she attends church.. it would be good if she was Christian. If not, maybe I can convert her?" *grins* "I'll bring her to church with me"

스튜디오

Kim Jung Min: "He's a good kid" *nods and crosses arms*

*LAUGHS & AGREEMENTS*

표시

~ Meanwhile ~

Camera: *shows a pastor preaching in a church, then shows the white shoes of a young girl* *zooms on the decorations of the dress and then the mission card in her hands*

^ White Dress and Shoes

스튜디오

Im Seulong: "I'm guessing it's another college student" *sits back and nods confidently*

*LAUGHS*

Park Mi Sun: "You sound so sure!!"

Im Seulong: *laughs* "Ah.. Ahni.. it's just a guess" *grins*

*LAUGHS*

표시

Camera: *focuses on the service ending and people walking out of the church* *shows the young girl's shoes walking around the church*

~ Meanwhile ~

Choi Si-Won: "Oh!" *sits up in his seat rapidly upon seeing the church outside his window*

Camera: *focuses on the outside of the car as it stops in front of the church and Si-Won climbs out with the bag slung on his shoulder and across his chest as he carries the bouquet and gift bag in his hands and a sleek black jacket over his outfit*

Choi Si-Won: *waves at the driver then stands on the curb looking up at the church* *grins and takes a deep breath then checks the bag and the paper flower bouquet*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "Why paper flowers?"

Choi Si-Won: "Ah.. " *laughs* "I wanted to be a little unique so that she would remember me for a long time. I got the members' help to make it with me because I didn't know how to start" *laughs and nods* "Nae.. "

Question: "How were you feeling compared to how you were preparing to feel?"

Choi Si-Won: *laughs* "I was really nervous once I had gotten there.. but I was still very excited" *dimple smile* "I wanted to meet her right away"

표시

Choi Si-Won: *takes another deep breath and straightens himself, then walks into the church, bowing to the people walking out who smiled or bowed at him* *stands near the back and looks around for his wife* "Oh!" *flashes a dimple smile after spotting the young lady in white* *immediately hides behind a pillar to straighten himself* *watches as she walks toward the back of the church with a few other girls*

Camera: *focuses on the girl*

스튜디오

Kim Jung Min: "Woh.. she's another college student?"

Park Mi Sun: "Nae.. seems so, but she's very pretty!"

Kim Na Young: "Nae~ Yeppeo.. gwiyeoweo!" **❤ Adoring Mother ❤**

*LAUGHS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Min Hannah: "Ahnyeong haseyo!" *bows* "Je ireum eun Min Hannah imnida~" *eye smile*

Question: "How were you feeling after receiving the mission card?"

Min Hannah: *laughs* "Ah.. I was really excited.. super giddy. I'm a huge fan of Super Junior, so.. " *laughs* "Nae.. "

표시

Min Hannah: *waves to her friends and continues walking to the back of the church*

Choi Si-Won: *takes a deep breath and pops out to bow to her*

Min Hannah: *startled* "Omo!"

Choi Si-Won: "Ahnyeong haseyo!" *bows 90 degrees* *dimple smile*

Min Hannah: *covers her smile with her hand and laughs* *bows back* "Ahnyeong haseyo"

Choi Si-Won: "Ah.. are you my wife?" *holds up mission card*

Min Hannah: *laughs* "Nae.. " *bows* "Je ireum eun Min Hannah imnida" *quickly shows mission card*

Choi Si-Won: *grins* "Ah.. arasso~*gently hands her the bouquet and gift bag*

Min Hannah: "Oh! Kamsahamnida" *bows and takes them from him*

Choi Si-Won: "Ah.. the gift bag has something from me and something from the staff"

Min Hannah: "Oh.. chinchayo?"

Choi Si-Won: "Nae.. they want us to open it together"

Min Hannah: "Ah, arasso. Then, should we sit?" *gestures to the church bench*

Choi Si-Won: "Ah.. nae" *follows her and sits beside her*

Min Hannah: *places the mission card and bouquet beside her on the seat* "Ah.. did you make these?" *gestures to the flowers?"

Choi Si-Won: "Ah.. " *grins* "Nae.. my members helped me" *laughs*

Min Hannah: "Ah.. yeppeo.. kamsahamnida" *bows to him in her seat*

Choi Si-Won: "Ah!" *quickly slips off his jacket and places it on her lap*

Min Hannah: "Kamsahamnida"

Choi Si-Won: *smiles really big*

**❤ Comfortable Atmosphere ❤**

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "What were you feeling upon seeing your wife?"

Choi Si-Won: "She's very pretty, and she looks very mature.. I want to really get to know her better" *smiles*

표시

Min Hannah: *takes the gift bag and opens it, then reaches in and pulls out a small rectagular case*

Choi Si-Won: "That's from the staff"

Min Hannah: "Ah.. arasso.. " *opens it and covers her sudden smile with her free hand*

Choi Si-Won: *laughs along with her*

Camera: *focuses on the couple rings inside the box*

^ Couple rings

Choi Si-Won: *takes the smaller ring quickly and slips it on her ring finger*

Min Hannah: *tucks hair behind her ear while watching him, then takes the bigger ring and slips it on his ring finger*

Choi Si-Won: "Ah.. how awkward.. " *can't help but laugh and grin*

Min Hannah: *laughs and reaches in the bag and pulls out a plastic see through box with hair clips inside* "Wah.. yeppeo.. kamsahamnida" *smiles at Si-Won"

^ Hair Clips inside the clear see through plastic box

Choi Si-Won: "Ah.. I didn't know what you liked.. and I thought that girls like hair accessories so.. "

Min Hannah: "Nae.. I like them.. kamsahamnida" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kang Insoo Park Hyeri

^ Insoo Outfit ^

표시

Camera: *shows a school's theater from the outside, then shows the inside and focuses on a young girl on stage reading a script book*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Ah.. another college student"

*NODS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Park Hyeri: "Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows politely with a smile* "Park Hyeri imnida"

Question: "Did you know that you were getting married?"

Park Hyeri: "Ah.. nae.. I got my mission card days ago.. but I didn't know that it would be that day" *laughs*

표시

~ Meanwhile ~

Camera: *focuses on the back of a young man in a sleek black and white jacket*

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: *squeals lightly and bounces in her seat* "Who is it? Who is it?!"

*LAUGHS*

표시

Camera: *focuses on the young man's face*

neol hyanghan meseji, achim buteo bam kkaji.. hana buteo yeol kkaji, modu dama bonaen da

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Kang Insoo: "Ahnyeong haseyo.. Je ireum eun MYNAME Kang Insoo imnida" *bows and smiles*

표시

Kang Insoo: *walking into the college theater* *peeks inside first then rushes over to the dressing room to meet the staff* *bows once he enters*

Staff: *hands him a wolf costume and his mission card*

Kang Insoo: "Ah.. arasso" *bows to the staff and quickly goes to the changing room*

~ A few minutes later ~

Kang Insoo: *walks out with the helmet on as well and waves to the camera*

^ wolf costume

Kang Insoo: *peeks out onto the stage*

Park Hyeri: *intently focused on the script*

Kang Insoo: *sneaks onto the stage toward her*

Park Hyeri: *looks up and spots the wolf, then jumps back slightly startled* *laughs* "Omo! You scared me! Let's start arasso?"

Kang Insoo: *nods and waits for her to begin*

Park Hyeri: *starts reading from the script and rehearses*

Kang Insoo: *twirls in place*

Park Hyeri: *looks up* "Y-Yah.. " *laughs* "Stop fooling around. We need to start" *walks over*

Kang Insoo: *instantly backs away and puts hands up to the wolf mouth and pretends to laugh*

Park Hyeri: *takes a step toward him* "Yah."

Kang Insoo: *takes another step back*

Park Hyeri: "Wha-" *walks to the front of him and grips the head piece*

Kang Insoo: *laughs inside the costume and tries to keep it on his head*

Park Hyeri: *pulls it off and puts a hand over her smile* "Omo!" *laughs*

Kang Insoo: *grins and waves at her then bows* "Ahnyeong haseyo, chonun Kang Insoo imnida"

Park Hyeri: *puts the helmet down and bows* "Ahnyeong haseyo.. ah.. chonun Park Hyeri imnida"

Staff: *walks over with a bouquet and hands it to Insoo*

^ bouquet

Kang Insoo: *bows while holding out the bouquet* "Hyeri-shi.. marry me?" *laughs awkwardly*

**❤ To be continued ❤**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I'M SPAZZING SO MUCH FROM TEEN TOP'S COMEBACK @.@ L. JOE JUST STOLE MY FREAKING HEART.. AGAIN!! "OTL omg.. ok.. off to spazz ; u ; thank you guys for your patience and support <3