Episode 1 - "We now pronounce you husbands and wives" ♥ Sample 2

We Got Married Series (APPLICATIONS CLOSED - CURRENT APPS IN PROGRESS) [HIATUS]

Lee Byunghun/L. Joe Min Kyon Soo/Kimmie

^ L. Joe Outfit and jacket ^

표시

Lee Byunghun: *waves at s and rushes into the white van from the Music Bank studio to get away from the fan crowd* *flips hair as he gives one last wave before shutting the door with a grin* *leans back on the seat* "Aigoo!" *laughs and waves at the camera on the ceiling of the van*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Lee Byunghun: *grins* "Ahnyeong haseyo~ Je ireum eun Lee Byunghun, Teen Top L. Joe imnida" *bows*

 

표시

Banjjagi hyangsu go away geugeon yeochingwa na sai trouble maker.. Nunan useulttaega jel yeppeo

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Why are they all getting married so young?!"

*LAUGHS*

표시

Lee Byunghun: "Manager hyeong!"

Manager: *sitting in the front seat away from the camera* "Nae?"

Lee Byunghun: "Do you have my mission card already?"

Manager: "Bwoh?" *laughs* "What mission card?"

Lee Byunghun: *laughs* "Bwoh?! Isn't that why you called me into a separate van? Why is there a camera here too?" *eye smile and laughs*

*LAUGHS*

Manager: *laughs* "Nae, nae~" *hands mission card to L. Joe"

Lee Byunghun: *laughs* "Bwohrago?! Ice skating?!" *looks up in disbelief at his manager*

Manager: "Nae. She wants to learn but doesn't know how, so the producers incorporated it into your couple time"

Lee Byunghun: "Ah.. arasso" *closes mission card and waits while looking out the window bouncing his leg anxiously* "Ah.. eottokae.. I'm nervous" *mumbling to himself* 

Manager: "Byunghun"

Lee Byunghun: "Nae?" *turns to the front*

Manager: "What are you gonna do after the cafe?"

Lee Byunghun: *laughs* "Ah.. molla.. "

*LAUGHS*

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "Of course he wouldn't know! He's nervous! Look at him!"

*LAUGHS*

Park Mi Sun: "He's very charming!"

Kim Na Young: "Nae~ Very~"

Kim Jung Min: "Aigoo! Who's the lucky girl then? Another college student?"

Im Seulong: "Who knows? Maybe?"

Jung Jinwoon: "Wait.. would they allow him to call a citizen with his real phone?"

Park Mi Sun: "Oh right.. hmm.. it's probably not.. "

Kim Jung Min: "You never know.. they might? They're married after all~"

*NODS*

표시

Manager: "You don't know?"

Lee Byunghun: "Ahniyo" *laughs* "Ah.. " *slumps back on the seat* "I'll think of something"

Manager: "Arasso"

~ Meanwhile ~

Camera: *focuses on the back of a young girl sitting on a bench watching the ice skaters in the rink and white skates and a gift bag next to her feet*

^ Kimmie Outfit

 

A light pink Samsung Nori F2 was in her hand as well as a mission card.

???: *stuffs her hands in her pockets to protect from the cold after setting down her phone and mission card on her lap*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Aigoo.. who is itttt?"

*LAUGHS*

표시

~ Meanwhile ~

Lee Byunghun: *trying to relax while riding in the van* "Oh.. hyeong.. " *leans forward*

Manager: "Nae?"

Lee Byunghun: "Ah.. it will be awkward.. do you have any tips to make it not so awkward?" *eye smile and laughs*

Manager: "Ah.. keep talking to her.. keep her attention. You'll be teaching her so it won't be much of a problem"

Lee Byunghun: "Oh.. that's right.. ah.. but in the cafe when we talk"

Manager: *laughs* "Just keep talking to her.. ah.. make up couple names.. " *laughs* "Molla"

*LAUGHS*

Lee Byunghun: *laughs* "Bwoh?! Molla?!" *leans back laughing hard* *looks out the window and suddenly sits up* "Oh! Hyeong! Can we stop real fast? I want to get something there!" *points out the window at one of the street shops*

Manager: "Ah.. arasso.. can we stop real fast?"

Driver: "Sure" *pulls over on the side street*

Lee Byunghun: "Kamsahamnida" *opens the door, pulling on his hood, and quickly rushes to the shop*

Camera: *focuses on his back as he walks into the shop*

Lee Byunghun: *comes back a few minutes later with a bouquet of red roses with two white bears attached in winter costumes*

^ Bouquet - pretend they're in winter costumes that are blue = 3=

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: *bounces in her seat* "AH!! So romantic!! Why are you married?!"

*LAUGHS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "You were very nervous.. what made you think of the present?"

Lee Byunghun: *eye smile* "I thought the present would break the ice between us.. whoever she was. Girls like flowers so.. nae.. " *grins*

Question: "How are you feeling about getting married?"

Lee Byunghun: "It feels pretty weird.. but I'm excited. I want to know who my wife is; it would be good if she was lively" *smiles*

표시

Lee Byunghun: *runs back to the van and shuts the door*

Manager: "You got her a gift?"

Lee Byunghun: "Nae" *laughs* "Is it weird?" *places the flowers gently on the seat beside him*

Manager: "Andwae that's good"

Lee Byunghun: *laughs* "Nae.. that's what I thought" *grins*

~ Meanwhile ~

Camera: *zooms on the girl's hands checking the time on her phone*

???: *looks at the phone and closes it gently, then turns to look back at the ice rink*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Ah.. I wonder how long she's been waiting.. she's must be cold!"

*NODS*

Kim Na Young: "He should hurry! Pali Pali!"

*LAUGHS*

표시

Lee Byunghun: *bouncing his leg again while looking out the window* *fidgets and fixes his hair randomly every few seconds as well as his outfit and the bouquet*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "What was on your mind? What made you so nervous?"

Lee Byunghun: "Ah.. " *awkward grin* "I just wondered if my wife was already waiting for me.. I don't want her to wait so long. She must be cold since it's winter and she's by an ICE skating rink. So I was nervous and I felt bad for making her wait"

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: *dazed*

*LAUGHS*

Kim Jung Min: "Yah! He's too young!"

Kim Na Young; *pouts* "Aigoo.. he's perfect!" *crosses arms*

*LAUGHS*

표시

Lee Byunghun: *taps his fingers on his leg* "Oh!" *abruptly sits up upon seeing the ice rink out his window*

Manager: "We're here are you ready?"

Lee Byunghun: *fixing himself* "Andwae" *laughs with an eye smile*

Manager: *laughs* "Jongmal?"

Lee Byunghun: "Andwae.. " *turns serious* "I'm ready" *nods and picks up the bouquet and mission card, then pats his pockets for his wallet and cellphone* *nods again to himself as the van comes to a stop* *steps out of the van pulling on his furry hood and walks toward the rink waving at his manager* "Ah.. eottokae.. ?" *breathes out as he takes out his cell phone, shifting the bouquet and mission card to his other hand; dials the number on the card as he steps near the skates rental booth*

Staff: "Rent skates first so that you're ready"

Lee Byunghun: *quickly hangs up while laughing in embarassment*

*LAUGHS*

Lee Byunghun: "Ah.. nae" *laughs and walks over to the skates rental while putting his phone back in his pocket* *rents black skates and sits on a bench nearby to fix himself* "Should I call now?" *sitting on the bench, fumbling with the bouquet and card*

Camera: *nods*

Lee Byunghun: "Arasso" *takes a deep breath and dials the number* *puts the phone to his ear and stands up to look around*

♪ Yeah.. see what I'm tryin'a say baby.. is.. your love.. plus my love.. supa luv ♪

???: *covers her smile with her hand and looks around*

Lee Byunghun: *hears the ringtone and sharply turns toward it*

♪ You know you want it.. how dat sound? Hahahaha~ ♪

Camera: *focuses on the wife's face*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "OMO!! My daughter!!"

*LAUGHS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Min Kyon Soo: *bows* "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *smiles shyly* "Je ireum eun Something Vanilla Min Kyon Soo, Kimmie imnida"

.. Neowah na ah Black and white, Neo neo neowah na ah Black and white, oh, Neh meotdaeroh jeh meotdaeroh eojjeom geureoni, Neoneun molla nae mam molla wae molla..

Question: "How did you feel after getting the mission card?"

Min Kyon Soo: "Ah.. anxious?" *laughs*

스튜디오

Jung Jinwoon: "Ah!" *deflates shoulders and leans his weight on his knees with his elbows* "Her laugh.. "

*LAUGHS*

Park Mi Sun: "Her laugh is very soothing.. "

*NODS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Min Kyon Soo: "I felt so many things at once.. I was so tempted to listen to the ring tone.. but I didn't want to ruin it" *smiles*

Question: "Were you shocked upon hearing the music and seeing your husband?"

Min Kyon Soo: "Nae" *laughs with an eye smile* "I had never met him.. I heard a lot about Teen Top and I am a big fan, but I never met them so.. I thought it would be very interesting" *nods*

표시

Min Kyon Soo: *stands up while smiling and bows to the approaching L. Joe*

Lee Byunghun: *quicky hangs up his phone, stuffing it back in his pocket and grins while bowing to Kimmie*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "What do you think about your wife?"

Lee Byunghun: *grins* "I.. she's.. " *laughs then tries to keep his face straight* "Yeppeo.. nae.. " *laughs again*

표시

Lee Byunghun: "Ahnyeong haseyo.. " *grins as he reaches her* "L. Joe imnida"

Min Kyon Soo: "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *smiles shyly* "Kimmie imnida"

**❤ Instantly Awkward ❤**

Lee Byunghun:  "Ah.. I got you a.. present.. " *holds out the bouquet*

Min Kyon Soo: "Ah! Omo.. kamsahamnida" *bows with a shy smile and takes the bouquet* "I.. made you something too" *laughs shyly*

Lee Byunghun: "Oh! Jongmalyo? Ah.. should we sit?"

Min Kyon Soo: "Ah! Nae~" *sits back down and places the bouquet on her lap then reaches for the gift bag*

Lee Byunghun: *sits next to her and places the skates next to his feet and puts the mission card in his pocket* "Oh! Kamsahamnida" *shy laugh as he takes the bag from Kimmie*

Min Kyon Soo: *smiles brightly and watches him open it*

Lee Byunghun: *slowly reaches in the bag and takes out a circle tin case* *sets down the bag on the seat next to him and opens the tin can* "Oh!"

**❤ Homemade Cookies ❤**

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "AH!! I'm jealous! Treat her well Byunghun-shi!"

*LAUGHS*

Park Mi Sun: "They're so lovely.. very thoughtful.. "

*NODS*

표시

Lee Byunghun: *big grin* "Kamsahamnida" *turns to his wife with a grateful smile*

Min Kyon Soo: *covers her smile with her hand and nods at him*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "Thoughts?"

Lee Byunghun: *huge grin* "Very happy.. nae" *laughs*

Min Kyon Soo: "That was my first time giving a gift to a boy.. and I could see he was very happy.. " *nods* "I want to make my husband happy" *smiles*

표시

Min Kyon Soo: "Mianhaeyo.. it got cold.. "

Lee Byunghun: "Ahniyo, ahniyo.. gwenchannahyo.. " *reaches for a cookie and pops it into his mouth* "Ah.. " *chews* "Majita!" *turns to her with a grin*

Min Kyon Soo: *covering her smile again* "Ah.. jongmalya? Kamsahamnida.. "

Lee Byunghun: "You baked these today?" *eats another cookie and offers her some*

Min Kyon Soo: "Nae.. before I came here.. ah kamsahamnida.. " *takes a cookie and bites it then covers as she chews*

Lee Byunghun: "Omo.. how long did you wait for me?"

Min Kyon Soo: "Not too long.. maybe.. 30 minutes?"

Lee Byunghun: "Aigoo! Mianhaeyo.. " *hangs his head* "You waited so long.. "

Min Kyon Soo: "Ah! Ahniyo, ahniyo!" *laughs* "Gwenchannahyo"

Lee Byunghun: *turns his head towards her but still hangs it* "So you admit you were waiting long but it's ok?"

Min Kyon Soo: "Ahniyo!" *shy laugh* "It wasn't long!"

Lee Byunghun: *laughs with her* "Arasso arasso.. kamsahamnida"

Min Kyon Soo: "Mm.. gwenchannahyo.. "

Lee Byunghun: "So you want to learn how to skate?" *puts the cookies back in the bag and puts it on the seat next to the bouquet*

Min Kyon Soo: "Nae.. I have never skated before.. "

Lee Byunghun: "Chinchayo?" *stands up and looks back at her*

Min Kyon Soo: *covers mouth while giving a shy laugh* "Nae.. is it surprising?"

Lee Byunghun: *laughs and squats down letting his arms hang on his knees as he hangs his head* "Ahniyo, ahniyo.. " *smiles and picks up his skates then sits back on the bench to put them on*

Min Kyon Soo: *slips her skates on and ties them* "Ah.. what are these silver clips for.. ?"

Lee Byunghun: *laughs and turns to his wife* "I will help you in second"

Min Kyon Soo: *shy laugh* "Arasso" *watches L. Joe tie his skates*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "Why were you laughing at her?"

Lee Byunghun: *laughs* "Ahniyo.. ah.. I found her.. uh.. manhee gwiyeoweo" *eye grin* "Nae!"

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "He's in love." *blunt* *holds back laughter*

*LAUGHS*

Kim Na Young: "I'm serious! Just look at his face!"

표시

Lee Byunghun: "Ah.. arasso" *finishes his skates and instantly leans down to tie Kimmie's*

Min Kyon Soo: *shy smile and pink cheeks as she watches L. Joe*

**❤ Lovely Sight ❤**

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Min Kyon Soo: *blushes and shyly laughs*

표시

Lee Byunghun: "Chogi.. " *finishes tying the first one and switches to the second skate*

Min Kyon Soo: "Nae.. ?"

Lee Byunghun: "Since we're the same age.. should we use banmal?"

Min Kyon Soo: "Ah.. nae.. " *smiles*

Lee Byunghun: *grins* "Arasso.. there! Done~" *stands up carefully and holds out his hands to help Kimmie up*

Min Kyon Soo: *instantly takes his hands and stands up trying to balance herself*

**❤ SKINSHIP ❤**

Lee Byunghun: "Gwenchannah?"

Min Kyon Soo: *smiles* "N-Nae~"

Lee Byunghun: *chuckles* "Arasso.. ga ja?" *walks her to the rink*

**❤ Awkwardness Gone ❤**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 8D ok btw guys the songs I use for the OC's are not mind > w < Enjoy! :D next ones will be out soon ;)