Episode 1 - "We now pronounce you husbands and wives" ♥ Part 3

We Got Married Series (APPLICATIONS CLOSED - CURRENT APPS IN PROGRESS) [HIATUS]

Lee Taemin ♥ Shim Melissa

^ Taemin Outfit ^

표시

Kim Kibum: "Ahnyeonggg~" *walks out the door after the manager*

SHINee: *stares after Key dazed*

Lee Taemin: *looks at his beeping wrist watch* "Oh.. hyeongs.. NOW I'm married"

SHINee: *turns to Taemin* "BWOH?!"

Lee Taemin: *backs up laughing quietly* "Ah.. nae.. I have a mission card too" *laughs and goes to his backpack on the stylist chair and pulls out his own mission card*

스튜디오

*SHOCK*

Kim Na Young: "BWOH?! What is this?!" *laughs*

*LAUGHS*

Kim Jung Min: "I heard all of SHINee is getting married"

Park Mi Sun: "Mwoh?! Chinchayo?"

*SILENCE AND SHOCK*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Lee Taemin: "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *bows* "Je ireum eun SHINee maknae Lee Taemin imnida" *charming smile*

표시

♪.. Hello Hello.. Naega jom sodooljin mollado..

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "You tricked your hyeongs?"

Lee Taemin: *laughs* "Nae.. it was.. fun actually"

Question: "How does it feel to be married?"

Lee Taemin: "Ah.. it actually feels different. I have a commitment and a responsibility now. Being the maknae usually takes away alot of responsibilities, but now that I have a big responsibility, it feels good" *smiles*

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "Ahhhh~ Gwiyeoweo~"

*LAUGHS*

표시

Staff member: "Taemin-shi~ ready to go?"

Lee Taemin: "Ah.. nae~ Ahnyeong hyeongs~" *sheepish grin and slings on his backpack and follows the staff member out the door*

SHINee: *all completely dazed*

Lee Taemin: *runs into the white van to avoid fans and quickly shuts the door* *smiles and sighs once he is seated*

Camera: *shows the outside of the van as it starts to move*

Lee Taemin: *shifts his hair randomly while looking out the window of the moving van* *taps his fingers on his knees and puffs air into his cheeks*

Staff member: "Taemin-shi.. "

Lee Taemin: *jumps slightly and smiles* "Ah.. nae?" *laughs sheepishly*

Staff member: *laughs* "Mianhae.. ah.. we're almost at the music studio.. are you ready?"

Lee Taemin: "Ah.. nae" *sits upright, puts the mission card in his backpack and slings it onto his back*

Camera: *shows the van approaching and then stopping in front of a music studio*

Lee Taemin: *steps out of the van and waves as it leaves* *takes a deep breath and walks into the music studio*

Staff member: *greets Taemin at the door* "Taemin-shi ahnyeong haseyo" *bows*

Lee Taemin: "Oh.. ahnyeong haseyo" *bows*

Staff member: "Your wife is in one of the rooms down hallway two"

Lee Taemin: "Ah.. arassoyo.. kamsahamnida" *bows, smiles and walks off into the hallway two*

~ Meanwhile ~

???: *playing piano piece on a grand white piano inside a room where ballet dancers are rehearsing along to her music*

Camera: *shows the young lady's clothes as she sits on the piano bench*

^ clothes

^ shoes

스튜디오

Im Seulong: "Oh!! I know who she is!!"

Park Mi Sun: "Bwoh? Who?"

Im Seulong: *grins* "Wait and see" *laughs*

표시

~ Meanwhile ~

Lee Taemin: *peeking into the rooms in the hallway for his wife*

Camera: *showing Taemin from the front as he walks down the hallway*

Lee Taemin: "Ah.. where is she.. ?" *grins while whispering to himself* "Oh!" *spots his wife in a room to his left*

Camera: *shows inside the room and focuses on the girl playing the piano*

스튜디오

Im Seulong: "Lissa-shi" *grins*

TV: *shows the girl's face*

*DING DING DING*

**❤ Bingo!! ❤**

Park Mi Sun: "Wohhh"

Kim Jung Min: "S.W.E.E.T. is being married to SHINee"

*GASPS*

Kim Na Young: "Omo.. chinchayo?!"

Jung Jinwoon: "It makes sense.. S.W.E.E.T. is being called the female SHINee all over the world"

*NODS AND AGREEMENTS*

표시

Lee Taemin: *steps into the room and bows to the dancers who automatically stopped upon his arrival and started whispering among themselves*

Dancers: "Omo! SHINee's Taemin!"

Shim Melissa: *looks up and stops playing* "Oh!" *puts a hand over in slight shock* "Taemin-ah?!" *laughs nervously*

Lee Taemin: *grins and waves at Lissa* "Ahnyeong Lissa noona~" *laughs* "You're my wife" *voice cracks and starts laughing awkwardly behind his hand while stumbling a bit backwards*

Shim Melissa: *laughs along with him* "Ah.. nae.. I have a mission card" *pulls the card from her purse*

Dancers: *bows and waves at Lissa as they walk out the door with their dance bags on their shoulders*

Shim Melissa: *waves at them and slings her bag on her shoulder and slowly walks toward Taemin*

Dancers: *bows and waves at Taemin*

Lee Taemin: *bows back and smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seol Luigi Kim Tae-yeon

^ Taeyeon outfit ^

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Kim Tae-yeon: "Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows* "Je ireum eun Leader So Nyeo Shi Dae Kim Tae-yeon imnida" *smiles*

표시

♪..B-Bring the boys out.. Sunrie majchwo saneun geot Neon gildeulyeojyeo beoryeonni Kwaehnchanhni..

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Bwoh? Tae-yeon-shi? Wasn't she already married before?"

*NODS*

Im Seulong: "I heard Seohyun is getting remarried too, to a fan who won a contest"

Park Mi Sun: "Did Tae-yeon-shi get that too? Re-marrying because of a contest?"

Im Seulong: *shrugs* "I only know of Seohyun-shi"

*NODS*

표시

Kim Tae-yeon: *walks into the dressing room followed by the rest of SNSD and quickly changes out of her stage outfit, rushing to the make-up chair before the others*

Seo Joo Hyun: "Tae-yeon unnie.. good luck! I'm going now!!"

Kim Tae-yeon: *waves at the fast Seohyun*

Kim Hyo-yeon: "Bwoh?! Yah!! Joohyun-ah!! Where in the world is she going?"

Kim Tae-yeon: *starts giggling*

SNSD: *looks at Tae-yeon strangely*

Lee Sun-kyu: "Unnie.. what's going on?"

Kim Tae-yeon: "Molla.. but.. I'm married again"

SNSD: "BWOH?!"

Hwang Tiffany: "Woh.. is it because you didn't like your past husband?" *eye smile laugh*

Kim Tae-yeon: "Ahni.. they just called me again saying I was married.. again" *laughs and pulls out a mission card*

Hwang Tiffany: "Woh.. so you're going now?" *looks up at the casually dressed Tae-yeon*

Kim Tae-yeon: "Nae~ be good girls!! Ahnyeong!!" *takes the mission card and her purse and rushes out the door and into the white van waiting for her outside*

~ Meanwhile ~

???: *playing a shooting game at the arcade*

Camera: *zooms on his clothes and the mission card and bouquet on a table beside him*

^ outfit

^ bouquet

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "A student?"

*NODS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "How did you feel about getting married again?"

Kim Tae-yeon: *laughs* "I wasn't expecting it.. but I'm hoping he's around my age this time" *playful laugh*

Question: "From what information you know.. what do you think about your husband?"

Kim Tae-yeon: "Ah.. I don't know much.. but.. having an arcade as a meeting place.. I like it" *grins*

표시

Camera: *films Tae-yeon walking down the street*

Kim Tae-yeon: *focusing on where she's going* "Ah.. is he around my age?" *laughs asking the staff*

Staff: *laughs* "We can't answer, wait and see"

Kim Tae-yeon: "Ah.. igoo.. " *laughs* "Arasso" *continues walking and immediately pauses as she sees the arcade* *laughs to herself and quickly walks inside*

???: *puts the gun back and picks up the bouquet and mission card and walks around the arcade* *stops upon seeing Tae-yeon and has a huge grin on his face*

Camera: *focuses on the boy's face*

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "Ah.. lucky boy"

*NODS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Seol Luigi: "Ahnyeong haseyo" *smiles and bows* "Je ireum eun Seol Luigi imnida"

Question: "Are you a fan of Tae-yeon's?"

Seol Luigi: "Nae.. a big fan" *laughs*

Question: "How did you prepare before meeting her?"

Seol Luigi: "I cut my hair.. because she doesn't like long haired boys.. and I got her a purple bouquet.. it's her favorite.. ah.. and I drank water to calm my nerves" *laughs*

표시

Kim Tae-yeon: *kind smile and walks toward her husband and bows* "Ahnyeong haseyo"

Seol Luigi: "Oh.. ahnyeong haseyo" *bows and gives her the bouquet* "Chonun.. Seol Luigi imnida" 

Kim Tae-yeon: "Oh! Kamsahamnida" *brighter smile* "Purple~"

Seol Luigi: "Nae.. I know you like them.. I'm sorry I'm not Vegeta" *laughs*

Kim Tae-yeon: *laughs along with him*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "What do you think about your new husband/wife?"

Kim Tae-yeon: "He's funny" *laughs* "I think we'll get along very well.. and he looks young" *laughs*

Seol Luigi: *big grin* "I don't.. know how to express it" *laughs*

표시

Kim Tae-yeon: *walking beside her new husband through the arcade* "How old are you?"

Seol Luigi: *laughs* "Ah.. it's because you had that ahjjushi before nae?"

Kim Tae-yeon: *laughs* "Nae"

Seol Luigi: "Ah.. " *chuckles* "Well.. I can tell you.. I'm your dongsaeng"

Kim Tae-yeon: "Oh.. " *turns to him curiously"

Seol Luigi: "22" *smiles*

Kim Tae-yeon: *laughs* "Arasso"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lee Hyuk-jae/Eunhyuk Park Ai Rin

^ Eunhyuk outfit and backpack ^

표시

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "Oh!! Eunhyuk-shi?!"

*LAUGHS AND NODS*

Im Seulong: "This is going to get interesting"

*LAUGHS*

Kim Jung Min: "Isn't he really shy around girls?"

Jung Jinwoon: "Nae.. very.. it's why this is interesting"

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Lee Hyuk-jae: "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *bows shyly* "Je ireum eun Super Junior Lee Hyuk-jae, Eunhyuk imnida" *smiles*

♪..Keuttae-ga kwireupda-nyeon norae borreo sori jilleo nalryeobeorigo (Alright!) Alright, Alright..

Question: "Did you agree to being married?"

Lee Hyuk-jae: "Ah.. " *laughs* "Nae.. it will be a good learning experience.. at least that's what the members told me"

Question: "So the members encouraged you?"

Lee Hyuk-jae: "Nae.. they said it will help me to be less shy with girls" *laughs*

표시

Lee Hyuk-jae: "Ahnyeong!!" *climbs into a white van while waving at Super Junior*

Super Junior: "Good luck Hyukkie!! Ahnyeong!!" *waves at him out the window* "Treat her well!" "Don't be too shy!"

Lee Hyuk-jae: *laughs and shuts the door to block out s and fixes his hair*

Camera: *shows the van taking off for Seoul from Super Junior's dorm*

~ Meanwhile ~

???: *playing with a soccer ball on her lap as she waits for her new husband and a mission card and a picnic basket sat beside her as she sat against a tree and on a gray picnic blanket*

^

 ^ outfit

^ shoes

^ soccer ball

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "Ah.. another student"

*NODS*

Kim Jung Min: "SM is throwing their artists into marriage"

*LAUGHS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "How did you feel after finding out that you were married?"

Lee Hyuk-jae: "Ah.. it didn't feel different.. because I hadn't met my wife yet" *laughs* "Si-won hyeong got his mission card and I was shocked.. because I wanted him to marry my noona" *laughs*

표시

Camera: *shows the van pull up behind the tree where the young girl is resting*

Lee Hyuk-jae: "Oh.. we're here?"

Manager: "Nae.. good luck Hyukkie" *smiles*

Lee Hyuk-jae: "Ah.. gomawuhyo hyeong" *laughs nervously and gets out of the van* *instantly starts walking around to look for his wife*

???: *looks up from her lap and looks around casually*

Lee Hyuk-jae: *looks around for picnic blankets* "Red.. blue.. ah.. where is she?" *turns around* "Oh! Grey!" *laughs and runs behind at tree and peeks at the girl on the blanket*

Camera: *shows the girl's face*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Park Ai Rin: "Ahnyeong haseyo~ Park Ai Rin imnida" *bows and grins*

Question: "How did you feel waiting for your husband?'

Park Ai Rin: "Truthfully.. I thought time was going by so slow.. I wanted to see him.. but I had only been there for less than 10 minutes" *laughs*

표시

Camera: *shows Eunhyuk peeking a look at his wife*

Lee Hyuk-jae: "Ah.. yeppeo.. aigoo eottokae?" *laughs to himself and takes a deep breath before walking over*

Park Ai Rin: *looks to her right and instantly sits up dropping the soccer ball on the blanket and stands up* "Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows* "Park Ai Rin imnida"

Lee Hyuk-jae: *laughs* "Ahnyeong haseyo" *bows* "Eunhyuk imnida"

**❤ AWKWARD ❤**

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you guys liked it :D Will update soon > w < <3