Chapter 1

THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US

 

Kim Ah Young getting busy in two weeks due to her pack schedule. She just in working mood and want give the best of her to show for her fans. 

She will often going aboard because Girls Day have debut at Japan. In the duration Girls Day make a debut, they will stay there in 5 to 6 days. 

Eventhough it will totally getting tired, she just want greet their fans and happy working together with her members. She too excited to going Japan, but in deep of her heart, she knows someone will miss her everyday.  

Girls Day already finish their performance at One K Concert. At time when they already want to back home, Kim Ah Young and others member already waiting their manager outside of the building. Sojin unni and Hyeri are talking about some stuff, Minah is busy searching stylist unni to change her shoes, Yura already exhausted and she just standing alone to quickly get ready into the car and in her mind just thinking about sleep. While waiting them to reach at the car, she tidying her hair in front of company car, in the dim lighting from back, she can see a shadow looking and smile at her. She trying to recognize the face because the parking area quite dark.

'' Dugu? '' She asked. But no answer.

Sojin and Hyeri is far from the car. Who is looking at me? 

Just after she want to turned around to see the face, someone come and hug her waist from behind. 

 

'' Ah Young-ah. '' He tight the hug and whisper my name.

He put his chin on my shoulder. I quite shock by what he did. 

Then he turn my body to faced him.

He pull me closer and waiting my reaction. 

'' Yah, Kim Ah Young shi, are you not happy to see me? '' - Hong Jong Hyun

He look at my face.

'' Haha.. are you scared? '' Hong Jong Hyun look at me with his blinked eyes and he start burst out laughing at me.

'' Yaaah oppa!!  '' Pfft. I'm pissed off. I was angry and doing sulking expression. How could he laugh to me. 

'' Ah Jinja. I was feeling really scared earlier oppa '' - Yura

He hold my shoulder and keep laughing. 

'' Ah Young-ah, aigooo kyeopta. ''

When I see his happiness and hear his laugh, I can feel the love though his eyes. I also laughed because ashamed. 

'' ahhh kwenchana kwenchana oppa here, miannhe '' He hug me tight and pat behind me. I can smell his perfume on his shirt. The only fragrance he used when he with me.

 

'' How did you be here? How could I not know? '' - Yura

No wonder her boyfriend keep call and text her in two days ago to remind about her off day before she going to Japan.

'' I come from shooting location and just want to suprise you. So, i'm here ! ''.  - Hong Jong Hyun. He looked at my eyes and pinch my cheek. 

'' Aren't you tired? Let's go. I miss you so much Ah Young-ah ". He hold my hand

'' Where we will going? How about the others? '' I turn to see my manager and unni at along side the parking road

'' I already told Sojin noona and manager hyung. Don't worry. Come baby '' - Hong Jong Hyun

He smile and take me to his car. 

'' Chincha? Okay arasso. Let's go oppa ". - Yura

She grab my hand towards her lips and she kiss it quickly and do it in cute motion

 '' Argh. Appo ! '' I look at her. She seems shocked 

'' Ahh boyaaaaaa " - Yura

We laughed together. I feel fun to . I admit everytime we meet, I keep falling in love with her again and again.

I swear this is the only girl that I love with all my heart. Kim Ah Young.