A teaser

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I need time apart, I don’t know if what I feel for you is love anymore” 

****

He brushed his lips against hers. Her scent overpowering and her skin burning against his. It had been way too long since he had felt such an intense attraction for any woman.  

She knew what she was doing was wrong but technically she was a free woman. Whatever happens in Jeju stays in Jeju, right?

He grabbed her thighs and pushed her upwards, wrapping her legs around his waist, she realized she could regret it later. 

****

”You should consider marriage, you guys have been dating for three years and your work life is very stable” 

She sighed. She didn’t have the heart to tell her mom that she wasn’t sure of her feelings anymore. 

The nights at Jeju replayed in her mind and she wish she could go back and enjoy all moments. Maybe her lust had taken over but her boyfriend was just too clingy and maybe she couldn’t deal with it anymore”

****

”My name is Min Ho, I’m the architect in charge of renovating the building.” He smirked. The world was truly small.

Her gaze was intense on him. “Nice to meet you, I’m Shin Hye” 

This felt a lot like the begining of her problems. 

*****

 

I will write this story soon. I’m having writers block for my other continuing fics so I’m sorry if they take forever. I am planning to make this story very short maybe a one shot but it’s densely packed so i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter