034

The Wild Card

Jaehee took a sip from her coffee as Mark sat across her.

“Did you finally decide on it?” She asked him, Mark nodded.

“Look, Mark, what you did was or the best. You two were bound to separate anyway.”

“No.” Mark said quietly, Jaehee paused.

“I want to apologize for everything you’ve been through, for sacrificing a lot for me, but…this..this is the end for us, Jaehee.”

Jaehee was stunned.

“Mark, what are you~”

“I thought…my feelings for you were enough…I thought you were the one, but…I made a mistake.”

“Stop, Mark, you don’t have to~”

“I’m in love with my wife.” Mark looked at her.

Jaehee felt tears line her eyes.

 

 

 

The Bentley pulled over in front of the curb, Yeoshin’s eyes went to the black Range Rover parked across them, and she winced and walked towards the front door.

Yeoshin stashed the folder in her purse as she stepped in the living room, she found Mark with her four pets, watching a movie.

How are you feeling?” Mark stood up and walked to her, she smiled at him.

Well, people are talking about me, but hey, nothing new there.” She replied, Mark looked at her thoughtfully.

I have people working on it, don’t worry.” Mark squeezed her shoulders before walking to the kitchen.

I ordered pizza!” Mark hollered.

Yeoshin had glanced at the window and saw the waiting black vans, two of Suho’s men were already loading her things into the vehicles. And Mark didn’t notice.

How about salad?” She asked while trying to keep her voice even.

You hate salads!” Mark commented back while chuckling.

Yeoshin just covered before running to her room.

Lex~

Yeoshin closed the door and locked it, she felt tears line her eyes.

 

 

 

“It was all Jaehee, we found this.” Youngjae took out his laptop.

“…You wiretap now?” Jinyoung paused.

“No, the blog owner she handed it to had recorded their conversation, then Bam Bam and I paid him to hand it over.”

Jackson pressed play.

It’s not fabricated or photoshopped, all of them are real. She did have a relationship with Park Chanyeol while being married to Mark Tuan.

But these..must cost you a lot, ma’am?

It might put me in danger, but…I want to take Han Yeoshin down, so, publish it, I’ll even pay you if it makes it to the news.

“Somebody hand me a chainsaw.” Jackson stated dryly, Jaebum’s brows met.

“Have you contacted her?” Yugyeom asked him.

“No, but Mark called, he said she’s already went home.”

 

 

 

Well, this sounds..serious.” Mark stated as Yeoshin sat across him.

“Remember when abeoji said he handed everything he owns of HanShin to me?”

Yeah, I do.” Mark nodded as he chewed on his pizza.

Well, that…isn’t really true.” Yeoshin said as she placed a folder on the table before taking her slice.

“I’m proposing a trade.” She opened up as Mark picked up the file, his eyes widened.

How can this happen? I..never attended any mee~”

“He handed those a month after we married, so, he’s been paying someone to attend the meetings and pretend to be your representative.”

Mark leaned back on his seat, confused and stunned.

But…what do you mean?” He asked.

When I got married to you, I was given stocks in your family’s company,” Yoeshin started, Mark nodded.

I’m proposing a trade, Mark, your shares in HanShin for my shares in your company.

“Shin..is everything alright?” Mark asked, he felt alarmed.

“Mark, I’m involved in a big scandal, my connections with Tuan Group will damage~”

“You’re married to me, just because you’ll hand out yours shares that doesn’t mean we’re not connected anymore.”

Yeoshin exhaled.

You don’t get it, do you?” She asked, then she took out another folder and pushed it across him. Then she placed the key to the Maserati on the table.

Mark’s eyes landed on the documents inside the folder, he shook his head and pushed it back violently, causing for the papers and the key to fall on the marble floor.

No.” He said.

I’m asking you to let me go, it’s time Mark.

Mark grew tensed.

“Is this because of my shares? Take it. Take everything.” Mark said seriously, she shook her head.

By being linked to you, I will just pull you down.

“Yeoshin, I don’t understand, we had everything planned out…” He choked, not knowing how to continue, and then it hit him. Mark stood up and shook his head, he faced the floor length windows as his brows furrowed.

Chanyeol

“I know what happened between you and Jaehee, she gave you a month to file for divorce. ”

“Well, I don’t want to. Yeoshin, I had no plans~”

Let me finish,” Yeoshin said, her eyes on the table.

We have to end this, Mark. People have gotten hurt~

Then, what about us?” Mark asked, his eyes went to her briefly.

Us? There is no us, the two of us are both lies. Everything about us is.” Yeoshin gestured towards around them.

“This lie is damaging everything, now I want you to sign those papers.” She stood up and took her phone.

I’ll be back tomorrow to get the dogs.” She stated, then she walked to Mark.

“Yeoshin, I~”

I only want the best for you.” She said with a smile before kissing his cheek.

 

 

 

Goodbye, Mark.” She said before leaving the house.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++