031

The Wild Card

 

 

Yeoshin just let drag Mark drag her back to the hotel.

Mark that was your parent’s party for us, we can’t just leave.

It’s fine, it’s almost ending anyway, besides, and we can always have an alibi.” Mark reasoned out as they arrived at the lobby.

Really, like what?” Yeoshin rolled her eyes but she was grinning.

“That..something went wrong with the guest list and some of the guests there were…people you didn’t want to see.”

Yeah, like Jaehee.

“I somehow feel that this isn’t the only reason why you’re so excited about leaving Mark, you even asked me not to wear a dress and heels.”

”I was only concerned for your comfort level.”

“Mark, the party is an indoor one.” She muttered, Mark just smiled as they exited the hotel.

“Are we~” She paused when her eyes landed on a white Maserati GranTurismo.

3196_p2_l.jpg

I knew you had a reason, is this new?” She asked, Mark took the key from his secretary.

Yep, and it’s yours.

Her brows rose.

In case you forgot, I was the one who crashed your Benz a few months ago…” She blinked, Mark just smiled and pulled her to the car, he opened the door.

I know, I just wanted to buy you something.

“Ever thought of just plain old….pizza?” She grinned, Mark shook his head before going to driver’s seat after closing the door for her.

As soon as Mark stepped on the gas, Yeoshin squealed. The air had hit her cheeks pleasantly and made her hair fly.

We’re off on a drive, do you have anything in mind?” Mark asked as he put on his sunglasses.

Since it’s almost sunset…the beach?” She suggested.

Cool.

Yeoshin smiled and leaned on the door as Mark sped up, Mark glanced at her briefly, his lips quirked up.

I can’t let go of this…I can’t let go of you.

 

 

Yeoshin plopped down on the sand; she took off her flats and set them aside.

“Seeing them there…Did it bother you a lot?” Mark asked as he sat beside her.

“A little, i…just wasn’t expecting he’s back in town…”

Mark nodded quietly, Yeoshin glanced at him.

But you…You already know, don’t you?

Mark paused, he faced her, contemplating on what to say.

I’m not mad that you didn’t tell me, it’s good you didn’t.

Mark relaxed and just pinched her cheek.

“But…all this pretending we’re doing..it can get tiring, huh?”

“Not..really, are you tired of it?” Mark asked carefully, Yeoshin shook her head.

I’m tired of watching you having to take my side in front of Jaehee…I don’t want to hurt you, Mark.

“Shin, it’s not your fault.”

It is….It would have been better if I didn’t get into that accident…then I would not have to come home..then halmae would never have gotten sick..you and Jaehee would not have problems..It’s just…It’s all my fault, Mark.” She met his gaze, her eyes were sad, Mark shook his head adamantly.

Shin, this is your home, of course you have to come back, and it’s not~

“You don’t have to make me feel better.” She shook her head and stood up, she brushed the sand off her legs and offered her hand to him.

Dinner? It’s my treat since you bought me a Maserati.” She smiled, Mark looked at her.

Are you asking me to let you go now that he’s back?

“I want seafood.” Mark pointed out as he let her pull him.

But,” Yeoshin stopped in front of him, Mark nodded for her to talk.

Thank you, Markiepoo.” She smiled before wrapping her arms around his neck.

Mark just smiled and hugged her back.

Yeoshin just bit her lip to stop her tears from falling.

And goodbye.

 

 

That is one y car.” Jackson pointed out as Mark slid down from the passenger’s seat. Yeoshin grinned behind the wheel.

Not going down?” Mark peeked from the door.

“I need to see Suho oppa and Kai before they fly back for Seoul tonight. Are you guys still going out?” Her eyes went to Youngjae.

“Yes, noona, drinks are on Jackson hyung.” He cheered, Jackson rolled his eyes.

Did you guys bet on something again?” She asked.

The guys remained quiet.

“I’ll see you then.” Yeoshin blew Youngjae a kiss before speeding away.

Mark just followed Jaebum and Bam Bam to the lobby.

“I told you that the car was for her.” Youngjae smirked at the older male.

“I mean, I didn’t think he’d be that obvious..or Yeoshin that dense.” Jackson nodded.

Youngjae and Yugyeom gazed at Mark.

“I’m giving it a week, he’s going to break off things with Jaehee.” Yugyeom nodded.

“I give it two days.” Jackson grinned.

“Do I smell another bet?” Jinyoung joined them, the three grinned.

“Idiots.” He shook his head.

“I assure you, Mark Tuan will go to extreme measures just to make Yeoshin stay, even if that means he’ll get hurt.” Jackson said seriously.

“But, what about Yeoshin noona? That Park dude is back.” Yugyeom said.

 

 

 

“It’s Yeoshin we’re never sure about, but…she’s always been hard to read.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++