003

The Wild Card

 

Kwon Jiyong or better known as GDragon slid down from the van, he quietly made his way to his front door and typed in the code.

He flexed his neck as he approached his house.

He took off his jacket and tossed it on the couch before heading up to his room.

He removed his phone from his jean pocket and was about to head to the bathroom when he halted.

“Omo, GD oppa.” A girl was lying on his bed while typing on her phone, he balked.

“Y-Y~”

“It’s me, not some sasaeng fan.” Yeoshin sat up, the older male paused in shock but then he smiled.

“When did you get back?” He said before approaching her with a hug, Yeoshin smiled before hugging him back.

“I don’t know, I was…delivered here.”

“Delivered?”

“Like USPS, I got in an accident, my granny saw that as an opportunity to fly me here while I was sleeping.”

The male could not help but chuckle.

“It’s been a long time, Shin. How’ve you been?”

“’Been better, I just wanted to see how you were doing.” She said as she stood up.

“Are you leaving?”

She nodded.

“I’m afraid I have to check on my home.”

“You mean, marital home.” He pointed out, Yeoshin gave him a sour look.

“Take care then.” He stood up and walked her to the door.

 

 

 

Yeoshin opted not to wear her helmet and enjoyed the cold wind against her face and hair; her bleach ombred locks flew behind her as she his past the speed limit.

Her grip on the handles tightened.

“You lied to me!”

“Do you think our relationship would get somewhere? You’re married, Yeoshin!”

“I loved you.”

“I need someone who can share a future with me, you’re not the one.”

She felt tears start to pool on her eyes, she took a deep breath.

 

 

The four massive snow dogs greeted the male with and barks as he stepped in the living room.

“Whoa, you were just pups when I last saw you.” He said before taking a small packet of dog treats from the cabinet and tossing it to them.

“Good evening, sir.”

He nodded at the butler.

“Is there something you want to tell me?”

“Yes, madam Han called.”

He paused and looked at him, wide-eyed.

“She heard about miss Han’s dogs being here, she’s sending staff tomorrow to take care of them.”

“Of course.” He smiled before placing the food down, he made his way to the stairs and went inside his room.

 

 

Yeoshin killed the engine of her bike and hopped down from it, she looked at the house before her.

It was wedding gift from her husband’s family.

She smiled as she remembered Jackson’s strange analogy.

Who marries the child of the top one company? The child of another top one company.

She tied her hair in a ponytail before walking towards the front door. She found her four kids; Simba, Jazz, Bolt and King were lying across the living room.

King, the eldest looked up as she entered, she pressed her finger against her lips before walking to the stairs.

She found the door to home office slightly open, she slowly peeked at the small space.

“It’s her birthday tomorrow…Can you do it then?”

Her husband was on the phone, facing the window while talking.

“Good, then I’ll call you tomorrow. Thank you.”

Yeoshin shook her head before crossing the hall and entering one of the guest rooms.

She looked around the room and exhaled.

 

 

“Well, I guess reality will have to slap me in the face now.” She murmured before taking off her clothes and walking to the shower.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++