002

The Wild Card

 

157336_l.jpg

 

A black Corvette pulled over at the villa’s curb, it’s owner slid down from the car and was greeted by the butler.

“How was your evening, sir?”

“It was good, how’s~” He halted when he heard barks.

“They’re here? Yearly checkups?”

“Yes, they arrived three hours ago, don’t worry, we’ll transfer them to the backyard.”

“Don’t, it’s fine.” He replied before walking in his house, he made his way to the poolside and found four Alaskan Malamutes playing.

“Hello, guys.” He mused before joining them.

“Your owner sent you for checkups?” He mused before patting their heads.

“Did she send me a message or something?” He grinned before standing up, he glanced at the dogs before walking back to the glass doors.

 

 

 

 

“How is she? Vitals?” The director of Gangnam Medical Center was seen rushing towards the helipad.

“Yes, young miss is doing well. She is still under sedatives.”

He nodded and looked at the other directors behind him, he wiped his brow. Before him lay the only heir to the largest company in Seoul and third biggest conglomerate in Asia.

The only heir to Hanshin Group, Han Yeoshin.

She was unconscious as she was transferred to a gurney and pulled towards the elevator.

“You know the protocol, nobody should know who she is, or else we’re done.” The superior ordered before following in the elevator.

 

 

“She has to step up.” The elderly lady said as she sat behind her mahogany desk.

“The young miss has never expressed an interest towards the company, are you sure, president?”

The lady nodded with a small sigh.

“I heard president Choi’s been meeting the other presidents in secret.” She asked as she opened a folder containing information about Hanshin’s subsidiaries.

“Yes, from what I’ve gathered, he’s buying votes.”

The lady bit the inside of her cheek.

“His daughter is already seated, am I right?”

The male nodded politely, the lady shook her head.

“Yeoshin must step up, contact her husband.”

“Uhmm, president,”

“What is it?”

“Agasshi has escaped the hospital, she left a note.” The male placed a small note on the table and stepped back.

The lady picked it up and grunted.

“This kid, really.”

Yo, halmeoni,

I don’t know why you flew me here, but give me a few days to roam around.

Don’t worry; I can still speak Korean well.

-Yeoshin

 

 

“Thanks, secretary Seo.” Yeoshin grinned as the male stepped in the room carrying a Goyard duffel, she took out the clothes inside and faced the male again with an outstretched palm.

“Agasshi, you just got in an accident~”

“Give it now.” She chided him, the male sighed and placed the key on her palm, she grinned at him before walking to the bathroom to change.

Minutes later, the young heiress stepped out from the bathroom clad in a gray ripped t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

“Agasshi, please think about~”

“They wont recognize me, relax.” She grinned at him before putting on her Balmain motorcycle jacket.

“I’ll see you then, Seo ahjusshi.” She said before putting on a cap and leaving the room.

 

 

The black 1098 Ducati motorcycle parked just beside one of the chauffeured Rolls Royce, she quietly made her way to the glass building without being spotted, she gracefully lifted herself above the fence and peeked at the walls.

“PNC Industries.” She mouthed as she saw the logo on the stage.

“They must be here.” She said as her eyes searched for familiar faces, then it landed on a familiar face.

“Oh well, the husband.” She muttered, then her lips quirked up as she saw her friends.

“Excuse me!”

She balked and stood up, two security guards were approaching her with flashlights.

Oh, .

“You’re not supposed to be~ Stop running!” They yelled after her as she ran away and hopped on her bike.

“The place belongs under my name, why am I not allowed to be here. Fools.” She mused before speeding away.

 

 

“Hyung,” Youngjae greeted Jackson as he entered the party. It was a huge garden party inside a glass pavilion.

“Did you even help your cousin with this?” He mused, the younger male grinned at him sheepishly.

“I see you show up.” Jaehee greeted the two with a smile, Mark was behind her.

“We have to, you know how he gets.” Jackson glanced over at Jinyoung who was talking to some guests.

“It was so odd last night.” Bam Bam said as he approached his friends.

“What?”

“I was checking one of our branches, across us is Gangnam Medical Center, remember?”

The guys nodded.

“Well, security suddenly came pouring out, a helicopter landed. People weren’t able to cross the street.” Bam Bam shook his head.

“Maybe it was the president?” Jaehee said.

“I don’t know, but whoever that person is, he or she must be important.”

Jaebum joined his friends, he was still brushing off some fur on his tuxedo.

“What’s with you?” Jackson asked.

“Yeoshin’s children are in town for checkups.” Jaebum replied, Yugyeom grinned.

“The wife reminds us of her existence!” Jackson cackled, Mark grinned.

“I wonder, does she have plans dropping by?” Bam Bam asked.

 

 

“It would be funny if she actually is here.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++