gy : juvenile

mapping the trajectory of feelings

 


gyuyeol: juvenile
no romance, fluff
teacher!gyu and kid!yeol


 

Officially, Sunggyu adores kids.

 

Even if they are only supposed to be living angels.

 

Because while some of them are indeed lovely, with halos above their heads and don’t actually make him puke ( he refuses to believe that leftover pizza for breakfast makes him nauseous ), there are children who, he’s pretty sure, were born to make him suffer.

 

He doesn’t know what he snorted before making the decision of becoming a kindergarten teacher – the question is still pestering him, infinitely hitting the back of his head for attention.

 

Or maybe that’s just Lee Sungyeol and his too-long-for-his-age-why-can-he-reach-my-damn-head arm.

 

And even if he’s not religious, Sunggyu still prays to god for the kid to burn in hell ( or at least be sick so that he can have a week or two off ).

 

To know if you’re really done with your life, he thinks, you need to meet Lee Sungyeol.

 

And whether there is justice in this world or it has departed long time ago is more than a controversial topic – particularly close to his heart, you may say – which he touches often upon wondering why devil decided to come with a visit under the round visage with brown, deer-like orbs. A pair of small yet dangerously skilful hands, small nose scrunching up at him, chubby cheeks puffing when there is no reaction.

 

It’s when he can recognise Sungyeol by the sound of his impatient steps approaching him almost shyly, hesitantly, that Sunggyu comes to conclusion that he has lost his .

 

 

Because at some point, there is simply no use in worrying and he just stays motionless in his chair, leaning back comfortably and silently tracing clock’s hands with his eyes. Kids are painting, drawing and whatever kids do, and he’s contemplating on the newest NELL album.

 

He’s almost deaf to the sound of bubbly laughter erupting in the class, little birds singing ( still too high for his liking and his ears bleed just a little ) and filling the room until his attention shifts to the epicentre.

 

There he is – Lee Sungyeol pretending to be a rockstar and taking drugs by sniffing the glue.

 

And Sunggyu’s too lazy to take it away.

 

( It’s too amusing )

 

( He almost finds it adorable – the way in which the glue stick hangs off the cute, small nose )

 

 

“Yup, still hate that kid”

 

 

( There is a hint of a smile threatening to overtake his face when the corner of his lips aquivers )