Jiyong's First Day of School

The Angry Little K-Pop Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a warm, sunny day in LA. The clock strikes 7 a.m as a loud alarm awakes the Kwon house hold. The sun peaks through the oldest son's curtianed window. "Mmm 5... more minutes please.." He moans, pulling the covers over his head. Ten moments later, His mother, Boa entered the room. She pulled the covers off of the tired boy. "Get up Jiyong! It's the first day of school!" She said. But the boy didn't move. "Aiya... lazy boy." She riped open the blue curtains, allowing the sun to obsorb the room, waking him up. "Get Up NOW!" She yelled, finally leaving the room. The tired Jiyong slivered out of the bed and went to the window. "Mr. Sun, we meet again." he growled, shaking his fist at the blue sky. He makes his way to the bathroom, grabed his toothbrush & paste and started to brush. After he uses his bathroom, he throws on a Super Junior's Devil shirt, blue skinnies and his new black Jordan shoes.

He goes into the kitchen where his step father, Hyun Suk and his younger sister Yuri were sitting at the dinning table, eating breakfast. He sits next to his sister, stealing her spoon and pouring a bowl of T-ARA cereal, his favorite. "Yo Yuri, what flavor is this?" He asked. "Oh, Its Hyomin flavor." She answered, taking her spoon back. "Oh. Appa, can you pass the milk please?" He asked. His father was to busy looking at the Korean news paper and in his own world to notice him so, Jiyong got up and stole the milk from his dad. He started to eat his bowl of cereal as his mom packed the kids lunch. She looks at the time and gasp. "Omo! It's 7:26! Hurry up, the bus is almost here!" She paniced, pulling Jiyong and Yuri up by the shoulder, handing them their lunch and bookbags. "For lunch, I packed some leftovers from last night." He explained.

"Stinky Korean food? I can really see my new friends now." Groaned Jiyong with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "You don't need friends! I'm #1 friend you have! Stupid people have lots of friends and guess what? They're still stupid." She snapped back, pushing the siblings out the door. "Have a good day at school children~ I hope your day is amazing like you guys~" Cooed their dad, waving goodbye at the two. "Why you sound like Hallmark card?" responded mom, closing the door, leaving the kids on the porch. "I guess we're suppose to walk to the bus stop now..." Said Yuri, skipping slowly, holding Jiyong's hand. A cat walked by sniffing the air. The boy held out his lunch to the small animal so it can smell. The cat whips it head back and runs away. "...Great." he mumbles. The siblings soon arrived at the bus stop, waiting. Two other kids were there also waiting.

A blonde boy with bright blue eyes waved at the two. "Hello! Who are you?" He said with a heavy Austrialian accent. The two just stayed quiet. "Do you speak English mate? I said who are you~?" He questioned. "Hi. I'm Jiyon- I mean Jack. I'm Jack." He introduced. "Your name is Jiyong! Not Jack!" Corrected Yuri, wagging her finger. "Pst. We wanna fit in do we? So we have to blend in with the white kids so we won't be outcast." He whispered into his sister's ear. "Oh. Ok. Well then white boy, my name is Yuri- I mean Yulia. Yulia Kwon." She exclaimed, sticking out a hand to the blonde. "Nice to meet you! I'm Cody. Cody Simpson." he introduced, shaking the girl's hand. "Are you two going to Celeb High?" He asked the two.

"Yeah. We're K-Pop idols." Responded Jiyong. "Wait... Your real name is Jiyong.... You mean Jiyong Kwon? As in G-Dragon? THE G-Dragon? O-Of Big Bang and stuff?" Questioned Cody. "Uh... Yea-" "And you Yuri. Aren't you a Girls' Generation member?" "Yes Why is this importan-" "Oh My GOSH! I'd never thought i'd meet K-pop stars! C-Can I hold your lunch G-Dragon! Please?!?!" Squealed Cody. "Sure..." he responded, giving him his Korean lunch. "If you guys are K-pop stars, then what are you doing in LA and what are you doing going to our school?" Asked a kid with chocolate color skin and umber brown eyes to match. "We want to know what American pop is and bring your style back to Korea." answed Yuri. Just then, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter