Romantic eve

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventy Six
Romance Round 1

 

Previously:

 

"yes actually, I need a favor... Can you take care of Jiyool for a couple of hours?" 

 

Yunho asked bowing so she wouldn't see his red face. 

 

"Is Jae alright?" 

 

Mrs Shin asked in worry. 

 

"He is great, but there is something we need to discuss, me and him... and it looks like Junsu and Yoochun are out... so I' asking you..." 

 

Mrs. Shin looked at him for a few seconds before smiling wide, nodding to him. 

 

"I'll come up in a minute to take Jiyool... we haven't spent time together in a while" 

 

Mrs Shin said gaining a big smile from her boss who thanked her and ran upstairs. 

 

"Hehehehe, young love birds.... So obvious!" 

 

 She giggles walking upstairs to get the little girl. 

 

************ 

 

“I can’t believe you asked Misook Umma to take Jiyool for a while... you Can’t be more obvious...” 

 

Jaejoong whined looking at his husband, who just came out of the bathroom smiling wide in his bathrobe, before turning away covering his face in embarrassment. 

 

“She wouldn’t think of it like that... come on...” 

 

Yunho said walking to his wife hugging him from behind. 

 

“Seriously? She just came to take Jiyool, and told me to use a lot of lubricants!” 

 

Jaejoong covered his eyes biting his lips in embarrassment while his cheeks glow in red. 

 

“I don’t care if she knew, I don’t care if the whole world knew... You are my wife and It’s normal to make love...” 

 

Yunho said in a seductive tone as his arms s around his wife’s small waist turning him around. 

 

“Mm-m-make love?” 

 

Jaejoong stuttered feeling his cheeks go hotter, looking up meeting his husband’s eyes after his hand was pulled away from his face. 

 

“Yes baby, Make love... That’s what we’ll do...” 

 

Yunho said looking into his wife’s eyes deeply. 

 

“Aish! Yunho!” 

 

Jaejoong cursed burying his face into his husband’s neck shyly making him chuckle at his antiques. 

 

“No need to be shy...” 

 

Yunho said smiling smelling his wife’s hair as they swayed in each other’s arms. 

 

“Come on...” 

 

Yunho broke the hug, pulling his wife with him. 

 

“I promised you a bath... didn’t I?” 

 

Jaejoong nodded following his husband into the bathroom. 

 

“close your eyes” 

 

Yunho said holding the bathroom doorknob. 

 

“Eh? Wae?” 

 

Jaejoong looked at him with big confused eyes. 

 

“Because I said so! Do it!” 

 

Yunho said smiling big when his wife closed his eyes. 

 

“I’ll lead you... no peeking!” 

 

Yunho chuckled seeing his pale wife nod, keeping his eyes shut, holding one of his hands to his chest as he followed him, into the bathroom. 

 

“Now.... Open up” 

 

Yunho whispered in his wife’s ear slowly, sending shivers down his spine as he opened his eyes. 

 

“Omo!” 

 

Jaejoong took a sharp breath as he looked around, mesmerized by the decorated bathroom, red petals scattered on the floor and filling the tub, candles were illuminating the bathroom faintly giving it a romantic feeling. 

 

“You like it?” 

 

Yunho asked pulling his wife to his chest. 

 

“Y-y-yes...It’s a-amazing! Komawa.... Chomal komawo Yunho-ah... ” 

 

Jaejoong said looking at Yunho with wet smilinng eyes. 

 

“Silly... Why are your eyes tearing?” 

 

Yunho asked wiping Jaejoong’s eyes with his bathrobe sleeve. 

 

“It’s because I’m happy... You are spoiling me and so lucky to be your wife Yunho-ah...” 

 

Jaejoong said grinning widely before he kissed Yunho’s cheek surprising him. 

 

“Waah!” 

 

Yunho smiled happily watching as his wife walked around watching the candles, before sitting on the tub edge scooping some of the wet rose petals smelling them contently. 

 

“Allow me...” 

 

Jaejoong was confused to see his husband’s arm in front of him, he looked up to meet his husband’s eyes. 

 

“Allow me this dance, Jae-yah...” 

 

Jaejoong heart skipped a beat filling Yunho’s hand with his, standing up facing him. 

 

“Now, let’s sway together...” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter