Jiyool's Bath part 1

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventy Four 

Jiyool's Bath part 1

 

 

Previously:

 

 

"Bull... Jaejoong is our bestfriend... our hyung.... we will love him and take care of him even without you asking... now go tend your wife and daughter... because I know you miss them" 

 

Yoochun said pushing the other out of his music room making him chuckle.... 

 

"Fine... you could just say you want to be alone with Junsu..." 

 

Yunho said making both of them blush. 

 

"Enjoy, both of you... and Junsu... tell me if he gives you a hard time...." 

 

Yunho said smirking at Yoochun getting a nod from a shy Junsu. 

 

"Yaaaah! Aish!" 

 

Yoochun said closing the door behind him looking at Junsu who was standing in the middle of the room blushing, he smiled thinking: 

'Cute!' 

 

******************************** 

 

"That is one big poopie you got baby-ah... you need a bath too..." 

 

Jaejoong said chuckling at the babbling happy girl who apparently doesn't care about her dirty clothes. 

 

"Come on, let's set the bathtub so you can have your bath... while I get your daddy's clothes ready" 

 

He said picking the baby up kissing her cheeks, giggling with her before he sat opened the tap to set the water temperature, peeking every now and then at the little girl who became silent watching carefully what he was doing. 

 

"Abbbba bababa" 

 

She leaned towards the tab trying to mimic what he was doing but the big pale hands held hers. 

 

"Noooo no no no" 

 

Jaejoong said in a baby voice shaking his head cutely making the little baby look at him with her big eyes. 

 

"Noooo" 

 

She repeated after him shaking her head too. 

 

"Nooo" 

 

Jaejoong repeated smiling this time happy his little girl is smart enough to repeat all the word said in front of her. 

 

"Now... the water is warm enough let's put you in" 

 

He said standing up tickling the little baby before grabbing her bath chair from the cupboard and setting it in the bathtub securing it before putting the happy little girl in it letting her splash and play with the water in her hands happily giggling and babbling loudly. 

http://baby-equipment-rentals.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Toddlertubseat.jpg 

 

"I'll be back in a minute ... baby" 

 

He closed the taps making sure his little devil is away from them, then he added some bubble shampoo to the water before leaving into the bedroom again. 

 

"Oh... you're here..." 

 

Jaejoong said spotting his husband in the room taking off his clothes. 

 

"you can take a shower if you want... I'll get your clothes ready..." 

 

Jaejoong said walking towards the changing room but a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him into a chest. 

 

"I missed you" 

 

Yunho's arms trapped him in a warm hug. 

 

"I missed you too" 

 

Jaejoong whispered faintly, resting his head on the chest hugging his husband back while he fought to hide his smile... Yunho's affection was always nice and heart filling. 

 

"Maammmaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" 

 

They heard a shriek from the bathroom before a fit of giggles, they walked towards the bathroom door to see the little girl excited twisting in her chair trying to catch all the bubbles that appeared on the surface, laughing hard when a bubble burst under her hand. 

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho who hugged him from the back leaning his chin on his shoulder smiling as he watched his baby having fun... his beating heart fastened as he saw the love his husband has for his daughter... it never failed to make him fall more for this man. 

 

"She is a water girl..." 

 

Yunho whispered pecking his shy blushing wife on the cheek aware of his stare and he gained blushing rosy cheeks in return and a smile. 

 

"We should tape this..." 

 

Jaejoong whispered shyly, picking up his phone from his pocket and started taping the little girl's bubble patry. 

 

   

"Why don't we all take a bath togather?" 

 

"Eeeh!!" 

 

Jaejoong jumped almost dropping his recording phone making Jyool look at them forgetting the bubbles. 

 

"What do you think Jyool-ah... a bath with Umma and Appa?" 

 Yunho asked the little girl who looked at them for a minutes before she went back to her bubbles jumping babbling the word "bat bat bat" (*bath*) 

 

"See she likes the idea... come on..." 

 

Yunho said pulling Jaejoong into the bathroom closing the door behind them. 

 

"B...b..but Yunho... Jiyool... um.. I don't..." 

 

Jaejoong stuttered feeling shy out of a sudden. 

 

"Oh come on, it's not like you didn't have a bath with her.. It will be fun..." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter