Piano Lesson

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seventy Three

Piano Lesson

 

Previously:

 

"Bvoooo" 

 

"Hahaha yes baby... Bravooo.... your umma deserves a bravoo!" 

 

Yunho said laughing, watching how Jaejoong cooed his daughter clapping with her giving her all his attention which made her laugh and clap happily in his lap. 

 

'I love you...' 

 

Were there words repeated in Yunho's head as he watched Jaejoong and Jiyool. 

*************** 

 

Piano notes filled Yoochun's music room, where pale fingers played the keys with many mistakes yet it was good enough for a beginner. 

 

"Maaaaaa" 

 

Jiyool clapped moving around slightly in her baby walker excitedly, she is used to the piano playing since her uncle chunnie always played for her since she was 3 months. 

 

"Hyung ... you are talented!" 

 

Junsu said praising Jaejoong as he finished. 

 

"I agree... in just few weeks you are already playing this well... Junsu's still confused which fingers to use" 

 

"YAh!!!! Yoochun!" 

 

Yoochun grinned at the fuming Junsu making Jaejoong chuckle...  

 

It's been 5 weeks since he was discharged from the hospital, since Siwon died... it wasn't easy to forget what happened but it was easier to ignore it having everyone around... his days were full of Jiyool, his parents, His loving husband and of course the bickering four Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun and his Diva friend Heechul... they never left his side.... However, his parents left yesterday with a promise to settle their business and come back to Korea as soon as they can, Changmin who needed to go back to his college last week and Heechul who was forced by everyone to fly today to his fashion event in Japan when he decided to skip it to stay with Jaejoong. 

 

Even though Yunho had to go back to the US to finish the work he had... he was never alone... even at night Changmin or his mother would sleep next to him with Jiyool in between... at be by his side when Siwon decides to visit his dreams.  

 

Nightmares come and go but they weren't as intense as before... and today was the time of his daily lesson, Yoochun has been a great mentor, being patient with him with the basics before he was able to play a full segment of a song. 

 

"Yoochun is the talented one here .. he is a great teacher... I could never ask for a better one... Thank you Yoochun-ah" 

 

Jaejoong said hugging both of his friends before Jiyool started hitting her hands on the walker surface asking for attention. 

 

"Jiyoolie... do you want to hear a song?" 

 

Yoochun said standing in front of the little girl humming a few notes before he started rapping and dancing to DBSK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter