Facing Appa

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventy Two

Facing Appa

 

 

Previously:

 

"Yunho-ah........ Thank you"

 

Jaejoong smiled heartedly. 

 

"Let's go get some sleep... I feel like cuddling..." 

 

Jaejoong giggled hearing his husband's childish request before . 

 

"they walked back to bed cuddling until they both fell asleep. 

 

*************************** 

 

Yunho opened his eyes sleepily, adjusting to the bright light coming from his window... his eyebrows formed a frown seeing that he was alone in bed, the clock on the side table showed 8:26. 
 

"Jae?" 

 

He got up looking around, knocking on the bathroom door, opening it when he got no answer, to find it empty. 

 

"Where is he?" 

 

Yunho wondered, walking downstairs looking for his wife. 

 

"Hyung! You're the best!" 

 

Changmin's voice was heard from the  kitchen followed by laughter. 

 

"What's going on?" 

 

Yunho's voice got their attention, as he stood at the kitchen door confused looking at Changmin who was hugging Jaejoong tightly, while Mrs. Shin and Mrs. Kim were laughing at them. 

 

"Oh! Good morning Yunho Hyung!" 

 

Changmin Greeted happily. 

 

"Good morning everyone" 

 

Yunho said catching his wife's eyes who smiled at him gently making his heart flutter. 

 

"Good morning" 

 

The rest greeted watching him walk towards Jaejoong cupping his face gently before pecking his lips softly. 

 

"Good morning beautiful" 

 

Jaejoong blushed and looked down hearing his mother and Mrs. Shin squeal watching him. 

 

"Hahaha.. Hyung you're so cute when you blush!" 

 

Changmin laughed teasing his brother who glared at him. 

 

"I'm not making you anything for breakfast!" 

 

Jaejoong said. 

 

"Noooooooooo! My pancakes! Pleaaaase hyung pleeeeeeeeease I'm so sorry! I won't tease you again.... Pleaaase! Don't take away my pancakes! Hyuuung!" 

 

Changmin started begging and whining like kids, making Yunho smile amusedly, while Mrs. Kim shook her head watching her sons tease each other like old days. 

  

"If you want pancakes then you have to help me out" 

 

Jaejoong said smiling at his brother, who left his hand to his head saluting like a soldier. 

 

"Under Your command Chef!" 

  

"Hehehe silly.... go wash your hands!" 

 

"Roger that!" 

 

Jaejoong chuckled watching his dongsaeng run to the bathroom. 

 

"Well, if your pancakes taste as good as the rest of the food you made then I totally understand Changmin... You are really talented.... you would make a great chef" 

 

Jaejoong smiled shyly feeling his cheeks turn red again. 

 

"I'm not that good … But thank you Yunho-ah..." 

 

Yunho ruffled his hair, getting a pout in return. 

 

"Hyungie! I'm ready to make my delicious pancakes!" 

 

Changmin appeared with a huge smile. 

 

"We'll all help you" 

 

Mrs. Kim said chuckling when Jaejoong took off his apron making Yunho wear it before giving everyone a task to do.    

************ 

"Hyuuung! It smells so good!" 

 

Changmin said watching the last piece of pancake get flipped over the other ones. 

 

"He's right Jae-yah.... I'm drooling though I had my breakfast a home" 

 

Mrs. Shin said. 

 

"I hope you'll like it" 

 

Jaejoong nod happily. 

 

"Oh! Smells so good! Good morning!" 

 

Yoochun's voice appeared at the door followed by a happy squeal from Jiyool whom was in Junsu's arms getting kisses all over her face. 

 

"Good morning everyone..." 

 

Junsu said turning Jiyool to face them. 

 

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" 

 

Jiyool shrieked loudly as soon as she saw Yunho and Jaejoong. 

 

"Good morning Baby!" 

 

Jaejoong went to her scooping her in his arms giggling happily when Jiyool squealed and clapped her hands. 

 

"How is my little princess doing? Ha?" 

 

Rubbing his nose with the little one, hearing her blabber happily as her tiny hand held his hair tugging it a bit, laughing loud when Jaejoong grimaced at her tugs. 

 

"Jiyool is being naughty today.. Hmm?" 

 

Yunho's voice appeared behind them as he leaned kissing his daughter's head earning another squeal. 

 

"Hyung! Let's eat!.. I'm starving!" 

 

Changmin said already sitting in front of the pancakes. 

 

"Jiyoolie wants pancakes too? Hm?" 

 

Jaejoong talked softly. 

 

"emmaama.. pffff" 

 

"You got it baby!" 

 

He walked to the table where Jiyool's high chair is, putting her in it gently. 

 

"Everyone is here?" 

 

Yunho asked looking around. 

 

"No.... Ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter