What to do?!

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Seventy 

What to do?!

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"Jaejoong Hyung doesn't want you to know that he screwed up... that his marriage was a failure... he didn't want you to worry about him or to think that he can't handle his own problems... the small kid in him wants his parents to be proud of him... he begged me not to tell you... he threatened me not to tell you... he wants you to always see him as the capable successful son... that's why he worked hard to build his career back... That's why, Umma, Appa... Please don't talk to him about it unless he opened up to you..." 

 

Changmin said looking at his parents pleading. 

 

Mrs. Kim only nodded standing up leaving the room with no words.

 

************************** 

 

"Hyung..." 

 

Yoochun called the silent Yunho feeling how uneasy the other felt, but Junsu's hand on his stopped him. 

 

"Yunho... " 

 

Mr. Kim started. 

 

"Thank you..." 

 

Yunho looked up his father in law with questioning eyes. 

 

"Thank you for taking care of my son and loving him... nothing would make a father feel at ease than seeing his son loved and cherished.... and for that... Thank you...." 

 

Yunho smiled at his father in law shyly. 

 

"That's nothing Appa... Jaejoong is my wife and I would give my life for him... He is an incredible person... I will do my best to make him forget all of this and be happy..." 

 

Mr. Kim smiled heartedly to his son in low nodding his head, wiping his wet eyes. 

 

"However... we need to do something... I can't just watch my son like that..." 

 

"Appa...." 

 

Changmin called sadly watching his father's concerned eyes. 

 

"We'll do whatever we can for Jaejoong to get better.. I even consulted a psychiatrist Dr. Kim Hyunjoong... he was here today... he said that Jaejoong condition is a normal reaction to the trauma he has been through... and that he is ready to help Jaejoong get over it... with our support and love of course we'll help him stand strong..." 

 

Yunho said with a sad smile getting a nod from his father in law. 

 

"Hyung.... I'm happy Jaejoong hyung found you... he needs to be happy...." 

 

Changmin said smiling to Yunho sincerely.  

 

"Thank you Changmin-ah" 

 

Yunho said patting the other's shoulder. 

 

"I hope it's really over... I hate seeing Hyung in pain" 

 

Junsu cried wiping his tears with his pajama's sleeves. 

 

"He will be I promise..." 

 

Yoochun said hugging him. 

 

"Yes he well.... I promise you too" 

 

Yunho said before he stood up saying: 

 

"I'll go check on Jae...." 

 

"Let's go... I want to check on hyung too..." 

 

Junsu said as the four of them walked to the bedroom where Jaejoong is suppose to be sleeping. 

 

*********** 

 

"My little angel.... I hope that jerk burn in hell for what he did to you..." 

 

Mrs. Kim whispered caressing her son's soft locks, watching him sleep next to the little angel in pink pajamas. 

 

Not finding Jaejoong in his room gave her a fright, she almost ran back into the kitchen before she saw Jiyool's bedroom door open and found her son cuddling on the small bed with his little baby. 

 

"Umma..." 

 

Mrs. Kim looked up seeing Yunho at the door with the rest behind him looking worried. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter