Like Father Like Daughter

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like Father Like Daughter 

 

 

 

Previously:

Jaejoong cooed rocking her, while his tears kept rolling... Jiyool's cries broke his heart. 

 

"I'm a bad mother.... I shouldn't have put you in danger...." 

 

He said still rocking the baby feeling himself pulled into a hug with Jiyool still in his arms. 

 

"You are never a bad mother.... you are the best mother Jiyool could ever have... never think otherwise...." 

 

Yunho said hugging his small family looking up at everyone seeing that they were tearing with small smiles watching the sweet family reunion. 

 

"Let's go to the living room..." 

 

Yunho said to his still crying wife helping him stand up.

 

 

*******************************************************

 

Yunho lead Jaejoong into the big living room, helping him sit down sensing that the emotional encounter got him a little tired and everyone followed. 

 

"Hush baby.... enough tears.. Hm?" 

 

Yunho cooed his wife kneeling in front of him. 

 

"I'm just relieved Yunho... I'm happy all of you are alright..." 

 

Jaejoong said, taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself, smiling at his husband who cupped his face and wiped the tears, hearing everyone coo at them. 

 

Jiyool calmed down after crying for few long minutes, hiccuping every now and then still clinging to Jaejoong, like she's scared he'd disappear. 

 

"Jaejoong-ah..." 

 

Mrs. Shin called caressing Jaejoong's soft hair. 

 

"Umma... I'm sorry..." 

 

Jaejoong called letting a single tear fall. 

 

"No, no, no... don't cry... I'm alright.... Everything is alright... I'm glad you are ok and back home... I made

all the food you like... Junsu and Heechul helped me a lot too!" 

 

Jaejoong smiled at Mrs. Shin sweetly, hugging her with one arm feeling her arms hug him back. 

 

"naaaaaaaaa!!!!" 

 

Jiyoool cried lifting her head up, pushing Mrs. Shin away from Jaejoong making everyone laugh. 

 

"You little naughty thing..." 

 

Mrs. Shin stood up laughing at the small girl which buried her face in Jaejoong's neck again. 

 

"Well, you've got competition Yunho Hyung.... I say good luck..." 

 

Changmin said making everyone laugh. 

 

"Like Father, Like Daughter... both are possessive" 

 

Yoochun said laughing with the rest but a gasp from Jaejoong made them all look at him while he was trying to adjust Jiyool in his arms, looking down with red cheeks. 

 

"Jaejoong-ah... what's wrong?" 

 

Yunho said sitting next to his wife whom was trying to move Jiyool's body but the little chubby girl was clinging to him making it hard. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter