It's gonna be alright

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixty Four

It's gonna be alright

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"What about the times you stood in Siwon's face for Jaejoong? What about that hah?... you did all you could have done for him..." 

Heechul looked down hiding his teary face while his hands still the detective's shirt. 

"If you only dwell on the times you failed to protect Jaejoong-shi forgetting the times that you saved him and protected him... you are not only hurting yourself... you are hurting the ones who love you.... especially him...." 

Hankyung said caressing the soft wet cheek, pulling it up to face him. 

"and me...."

 

*************************

 

"Hyung...!!! There you are!! Where were you?! I called you many times! Jaejoong Hyung almost got a panic attack looking for you!!" 

Junsu scolded Heechul when he saw him walking down the alley of the hospital with detective Hankyung. 

"You know how sensitive Jaejoong hyung is, especially abou-..." 

Junsu stopped seeing Heechul's puffy red eyes look at him with worry and guilt. 

"Oh, Hyung..." 

Junsu hugged Heechul in his arms tightly feeling the elder's body tremble. 

"Jae..." 

"He is alright now... Yunho hyung is with him... come one... you two need each other... you both are the same, working to protect the other... so don't get mad at him or feel guilty..." 

Junsu said patting Heechul's back before grabbing his hand pulling him towards Jaejoong's room, followed by Yoochun and Hankyung. 

******** 

"Heechul-ah... you came...." 

Yunho smiled in relief seeing Heechul back before looking down at his sleeping wife resting the cold towel on his forehead again. 

"I'm sorry I ran away... I needed time to think" 

Heechul said sitting next to the bed caressing Jaejoong's cheek gently. 

"It's totally fine... are you alright?" 

Yunho asked in concern seeing the state Heechul's face was in, knowing how close these two are. 

"I'm fine" 

Heechul said gently smiling at Yunho with wet red eyes before they landed back on the sleeping man. 

"Everything will be fine.... the nightmare is over.... it's time to be happy... we all deserve to be happy...." 

Heechul whispered letting his tears fall down his cheeks again as he held Jaejoong's hand in his, feeling a gentle warm hand on his shoulder, knowing it's Hankyung's he palmed it with his free hand whispering to the sleeping man: 

"It's time to be happy... Jaejoong-ah..." 

************ 

Jaejoong felt like his body was made of lead, so heavy he barely could move... opening his eyelids was a hard task, but he did it anyway... blinking a few times letting the blurry images of orange and black shadows get clear. 

"Jae-yah..." 

A whisper and a gentle caress on his head made him turn towards it, seeing Heechul sitting next to his bed in the semi dark room with only the night stand lamp on... 

"H-hyung...." 

He whispered swallowing hardly, wetting his dry lips over and over, feeling the sting in his eyes as he remembered what happened earlier. 

With the little strength he had, he stretched his arm towards His hyung. 

"I'm sorry hyung... I'm so sorry... so sorry... please don't leave me.... I'm sorry..." 

Jaejoong'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter