A Bad Hyung

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixty Three

A Bad Hyung

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

"I saw Heechul-shi a few minutes ago..." 

Another nurse came in. 

"Really? Where is he?" 

Hankyung asked eagerly. 

"I saw him at the elevators, he was pressing on the buttons repeatedly as if it would get them to down faster, looked really pissed, he started cursing before dashing towards the stairs exit..." 

The nurse said pointing at the elevator corner in the end of the hall. 

"Thank you!" 

Hankyung said dashing towards the stairs. 

 

 

*************************** 

 

"There you are!" 

Hankyung said breathlessly as he reached the roof of the hospital to find the man he was looking for sitting on a bench, hugging his knees up to his chest with his face buried in them.... 

Hankyung quietly sat next to the blonde who's shoulders were shaking and the sound of faint sniffing were barely heard. 

"Heechul-aah..." 

He palmed the other's shoulder gently making him look up at him with bloodshot swollen eyes.

"Oh God.. Look at your face! how long have you been crying???"

Hankyung said wiping the blonde's face with his sleeve, but the other looked away as if he felt ashamed to be seen like that. 

"Heechul-aah...... Please don't cry.... you know he meant good... you know he did that to protect you... I'd do more than that if I know it would keep you safe... don't take it to the heart... Jaejoong-shi loves you so much... if not he wouldn't stay in the hell he was living in order to keep you safe..." 

His words seemed to agitate the blonde more as a sob escaped his throat and more tears fell down his cheeks, as he palmed his mouth to suppress his cries. 

"Oh, Heechul-ah..." 

Hankyung sighed taking the crying man in his arm letting him sob on his chest. 

"It'll be alright... It's all in the past now... everyone is alright...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter