Where is Heechul?

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixty Two

Where is Heechul?

 

 

 

 

Previously:

"Hyung... please answer me...." 

Jaejoong said feeling his eyes tearing up as Heechul ignored him completely. 

"Hyung.." 

Junsu called patting Heechul's shoulder but the other didn't respond. 

"Heechul hyung... Please!" 

Jaejoong called with tears running down his cheeks. 

"I.... I need some air... I can't..." 

Heechul mumbled before he stood up and walked out of the room ignoring Jaejoong's calls. 

"Hyung! Wait! Hyung don't go! Hyung! Please!" 

Jaejoong felt his chest heavy recalling Heechul's disappointed face, feeling like an ungrateful jerk. 

 

 

*********************************** 

 

"Come on Heechul! Answer your phone..." 

Hankyung mumbled holding his phone walking around the ward for a sign of the blonde. 

"Excuse me, have you seen where Heechul-shi went?" 

Hankynug asked at the nurse station. 

"Aniyo... I haven't seen him" 

The nurse said shaking her head. 

"I saw Heechul-shi a few minutes ago..." 

Another nurse came in. 

"Really? Where is he?" 

Hankyung asked eagerly. 

"I saw him at the elevators, he was pressing on the buttons repeatedly as if it would get them to down faster, looked really pissed, he started cursing before dashing towards the stairs exit..." 

The nurse said pointing at the elevator corner in the end of the hall. 

"Thank you!" 

Hankyung said dashing towards the stairs. 

 

******* 

 

"Hyung...He isn't picking up" 

Junsu said as his ninth try to reach Heechul failed. 

"Try again Junsu!! I need to talk to him! Please!" 

Jaejoong begged again feeling his chest tightens and his breaths restrict... his eyes stung with unshed tears... the thought of losing Heechul was the only thought dominating his head as fear and worry engulfed him. 

"He's mad at me.. He hates me... please... I don't want to lose hyung... can't lose him... can't lose him....I'm sorry... hyung... please... please .... please" 

"Hyung... don't worry about it... he just needs time..." 

Junsu said worriedly seeing Jaejoong hug his knees getting more and more agitated by the second, rocking back and forth, mumbling to himself. 

"Jaejoong-ah..." 

Yoochun called walking next to Jaejoong's bed trying to calm him, he caressed his head trying to get his attention back, Jaejoong looked up at him with teary eyes. 

"Yo-… Yoochun-ah... Yoochun-ah... I need to see Heechul hyung... please... please.." 

Jaejoong begged letting his tears fall freely on his face. 

"Calm down Jaejoong-ah... Heechul hyung will come back eventually..." 

Yoochun's words seemed to agitate Jaejoong more as he shook his head repeatedly rocking back and forth again. 

"He is mad at me... he didn't even look at me... I need to see him... I have to find him... I have to find him..." 

Jaejoong cried looking at Yoochun before swinging his legs to the edge of the bed, standing up quickly. 

"Wait.... HYUNG!" 

Junsu called seeing his hyung stand up on his shaky legs to abruptly fall down on the floor after a step. 

"Careful Jaejoong!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter