Dinner With The Devil

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter six

Dinner With The Devil

 

Previously:

"I-I-'ll stay"

He said nodding to the tall man who smiled to him gratefully. 

"Thank you!... I'll let Yoochun prepare a late lunch for you... so you would be able to put her in bed and have some rest"  

Jaejoong nod back at him... he has to tell Junsu that he was staying here.... and his reaction was expected... 

"He got into you... didn't he?.... oh hyung you are so weak in front of babies... Jaejoong hyung the babies' savior"

Junsu said smiling at his hyung. 

"Yah, Junsu-ah..."

Jaejoong said smiling back to his dongsaeng. 

"I'll be leaving now hyung.. take care of yourself, deh?"

Junsu said giving his hyung a hug before leaving. 

****************************************

 

Jaejoong sat down on the balcony watching the shore in front of him enjoying his lunch... Jeju Island was his home now.. He moved a lot due to his work but the only place he always go back to is this small Island... his life was perfect... his work was going well, he got his own apartment in a great neighborhood here in Jeju.... everything was going well except... Siwon ... the man who ruined his life and still trying to. 

He sighed in relief... his vacation just started and he can just switch his phone and have a rest from his ex-husband's messages... he is tired of changing his numbers.... everytime he did, he would only have a 24 hours of peace before Siwon would hack the network and get his new number.... he decided to listen to his lawyer and save his messages to be used in court against him later. 

A crying sound appeared from the baby monitor catching Jaejoong's attention, he looked at the clock... it's still not her time to eat... he got up walking to her room hearing her crying gets louder. 

"Hey little baby... you feel lonely don't you?"

Jaejoong said scooping the little angel. 

"Why don't we waste some time together and have a bath.... hmm?"

Jaejoong said cooing the little girl who giggled back at him cutely. 

"Such a sweet little baby..."

Jaejoong cooed reminding himself not to get attached to her, because he was here temporarily. 

He had a lot of fun bathing the little angel, dressing her in a cute little pink dress... before they settled on the soft rug in her room playing together. 

"Is everything ok?"

Yunho's voice appeared at the door. 

Jaejoong looked up seeing the tall man lazily leaning on the door frame looking at them with a calm smile. 

"Yeah.. Everything is alright... It's time for her meal"

Jaejoong said carrying the little girl to the chair next to him where he prepared a few mashed vegetables before. 

"Do you need anything from your apartment?"

Yunho asked still looking at him...  

"If you want, Yoochun can drive you there so you can get what you need" 

"That would be great, thank you.. I'll feed Jiyool and put her to bed... let's say in an hour?"

Jaejoong said looking up at the baby's father who nod at him. 

"I'll let Yoochun know"

He said leaving the room. 

****  

A couple of hours later, Jaejoong walked out of the elevator walking to his apartment. He unlocked the door, opening a few windows to ventilate, then checked his mail before noticing the answering machine light was on... he pressed it listening to it... he got 19 messages from 19 different numbers... and they were all from Siwon... he listened to the hurtful insults that made his stomach twist in disgust... he tried his best to ignore it, taking a long shower and packing a few clean clothes for his stay. 

Walking back down to his car, he put his bag on the backseat, before his eye caught the flat tire. 

"Great!"

he whined opening his car trunk, changing the tire. 

It took him 15 minutes to finish, he hopped in his car and started the engine, going out of the parking basement... but the sound of metal scraping got his attention, he got out to realize that there is another flat tire. 

"You got to be kidding me!"

Jaejoong whined examining the flat tire... what caught his attention was the long tear indicating that it was done with something sharp probably a knife... and the first thing came to his mind was Siwan... 

He called the police reporting what happened, then called for a cab to drive him back to the mansion. 

Reaching there, He paid the cab walking up to the mansion front door. 

"You didn't bring your car?"

Yoochun voice appeared at the door. 

"Unfortunately I didn't... Someone tore the car tires with a knife"

Jaejoong said smiling coldly at the other who looked at him with a serious face. 

"Did you report it to the police?"

Yoochun said with concern. 

"I dealt with it, no worries... Is Jiyool ok?"

Jaejoong smiled. 

"Yes, she is, Yunho just fed her and she is asleep now... let me get your bag." 

Yoochun said approaching him. 

"No it's ok... It's not heavy"

Jaejoong said b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter