Heechul's Turn

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaptr Fifty Six

Heechul's Turn

 

 

 

 

 

"Come in...." 

The detective called hearing a knock on the door, still reviewing the notes and reports on this case. 

"Annyeonghaseyo...." 

He looked up seeing a thin blonde man wearing blue pants, a white shirt and a blue jacket dropped on his shoulders with one of his arms wrapped in a sling, when he looked up, the detective eyes met a pair of big cat eyes on a beautiful pale face. 

"Kim Heechul" 

Hearing the other clear his throat and talk, the detective woke up from his trance realizing that he was staring at the beautiful face who stood near the chair in front of him stretching his free hand. 

"um.. ah... Lee Hankyung... The detective in charge of this case... pleasure to meet you Heechul-shi" 

Hankyung said shaking the soft pale hand, that simple touch sent sweet shivers down his spine. 

"Pleasure is mine" 

Heechul said drawing his hand quickly sitting down on the other chair, Hankyung followed his steps, he looked at the other man who sat quietly resting his uninjured arm on the table looking around the simple empty room. 

'Waaaa! he is so beautiful!... argh! focus! you are at work now!!' 

Hankyung scolded himself in his head clearing his throat getting the blonde attention. 

"Heechul-shi... I'm going to ask you about what happened yesterday in details.. .. as it wouldn't hurt to hear the story from your side" 

Heechul nodded to him. 

"I was at work when ..." 

"Um.. Sorry to interrupt you.. but what do you do for living?" 

Hankyung smiled politely to other trying his best to look composed. 

"I'm a fashion designer.. I work in a company called the KJH" 

Hankyung nodded to him. 

"That's when I got a call from Junsu saying that Siwon broke into Jaejoong's house and that Jaejoong was home alone.... I left immediately... when I reached the house, the gates were open so I entered looking for Jaejoong and I found him in Siwon's hold with a knife on his throat.... he was holding his little baby..." 

"His?" 

"It's Yunho's daughter.. Jaejoong is her stepmother" 

Hankyung nodded to him. 

"Yoochun, Junsu and me... also Mrs Shin who regained her consciousness were trying to talk Siwon out of this.... to leave Jae... he looked terrible....his shirt was so torn that he was almost , his body trembling.. his face was pale... his back was bleeding... he was so scared, he and the baby were crying..." 

Heechul said feeling his throat close and his body tremble remembering Jaejoong's state. 

"I wanted to kill Siwon at that time.... Jae doesn't deserve this...." 

Heechul said bitterly as his hand formed a fist. 

"No one deserves that... but Heechul-shi...what I need to ask you is about Jaejoong-shi's marriage to Siwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter