Yoochun's Questioning

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifty Five

Yoochun's Questioning

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

Yunho nodded to him, he knows that Siwon planned for everything, Yoochun told him how Mrs. Shin was prank called about her daughter being in the hospital. 

"Do you have anything to add Yunho-shi?" 

The detective asked and Yunho shook his head. 

"You can leave if you want and would please ask Park Yoochun to come in" 

Yunho nod to him thanking him before heading out.

 

*************************  

 

"Park Yoochun-shi" 

The detective stood up greeting the man with the cast on his arm as the other entered the room and bowed to him. 

"I'm detective Lee Hankyung... I'm in charge of this case... and I'll be asking you a few question if you don't mind" 

"Not at all..." 

Yoochun said sitting on the chair Yunho was sitting on before. 

"First of all, how is your arm?" 

The detective smiled gently getting a nod and a smile back from the other. 

"It's alright, thank you for your concern..." 

The detective nod to him. 

"That's good... Now, Yoochun-shi.. would you tell me what happened yesterday?" 

"Yesterday started as a normal day, Me and Junsu had plans to go out... though we were reluctant to leave Jaejoong alone... it's like we somehow knew that something bad was going to happen.... but Jaejoong insisted that we shouldn't cancel our plans because of him so we decided to go out and return early" 

The detective nodded to him. 

"How are you and Junsu-shi related to Jaejoong?" 

"Jaejoong got married to my best friend and I live in that house too, we became good friends.. and about Junsu-shi.. He's Jaejoong's friend.. I think they went to school together... I met him when I met Jaejoong..." 

"Ok.. continue" 

The detective said nodding to him writing in his notebook. 

"A few hours later I got a call from Mrs Shin saying that she got a call from her daughter's school saying that her daughter got hurt and she was in the hospital..... but she didn’t find any admissions in her daughter's name at the hospital and after going to school to ask, they denied calling her... so she called telling me that something was not right asking me to come home and that she was on her way back...." 

The detective nodded to him. 

"Junsu and I headed to the car to drive home, but we found that all the tires were flat, someone tore them with a knife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter