The New Nanny

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

The New Nanny

 

Previously:

"I said what it is to be said...." 

Jaejoong nod in defeat saying that the interview is over... He was finally done with this interview.. he couldn't wait to pack and get out of this house away from this dangerous man... He has never felt that nervous in anyone's presence before. 

"Everything is done... if you would like to see the review of the interview Junsu would be more than happy to show it to you."

Jaejoong said standing up bowing to him thinking of running away from him, maybe going to his room to pack.

****************************************

 

"Jaejoong-shi..."

Jaejoong stopped walking looking back at his host as his heart picked up a beat hearing his name called by him. 

"I want to talk to you, if that is possible..."

Yunho walked towards him elegantly like a tiger, making him feel more nervous. 

"N-now? Here?"

Jaejoong stuttered looking back at the fierce almond eyes. 

"You don't feel comfortable here?"

Yunho asked looking back at the other guy in the room packing his camera singing faintly to himself. 

"I'll go pack, Hyung"

Junsu said passing by them when he was done packing his tools... Jaejoong didn't miss the worried face of Junsu before he went out.. probably heard what the other said to him. 

Feeling all alone against this dangerous man made him feel more nervous.. he didn't wanna stay in the same room with his host anymore... his heart won't calm down.. he felt scared.... didn't know how to face the other, so he decided that the best way is to be defensive. 

"Do you have any objections on the interview?"

Jaejoong asked firmly looking at his host sharply. 

"No... on the contrary... I want to ask you a favor, Jaejoong-shi" 

"F-f-favor?"

Jaejoong looked at him dumbly.... he didn't expect the Jung Yunho to come ask him a favor. 

"Yes."

the other nodded smiling at the surprised pale man. 

"W-what is it?"

Jaejoong cursed inside his head for his stuttering. 

"You are going on a vacation after you are done with this interview, isn't that right?"  

Yunho said calmly watching the shorter man look at him in surprise. 

"Yes.... so?"

Jaejoong answered coldly, of course the one in front of him is Jung Yunho.... one phone call from him and he can get any information he needs... He indeed asked for vacation after this interview is done.  

"What do you exactly want?"

Jaejoong asked feeling curious. 

"Would you please stay here for a few days to take care of Jiyool? until I can get a new nanny?" 

Yunho said calmly watching the pale beautiful man stare back at him. 

"You are kidding, right?" 

Jaejoong said still staring at the other. 

"I'm totally serious, Jaejoong-shi"

Yunho replied calmly. 

"I don't think I'm counted as a qualified nanny..." 

Jaejoong answered feeling nervous under those sharp eyes. 

"I don't care, Jiyool responded to you..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter