Don't Hurt Him Please!

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Nine

Don't Hurt Him Please!

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"NO! She is My Daughter! MY DAUGHTER!! I won't leave her!" 

Jaejoong yelled with tears running down his face, covering Jiyool's head with his arms making Siwon push him away harshly making him fall back on the floor before he shouted in fury: 

"You really want to go against me huh? is that what you learned from your useless friends! I'm going to kill you!! You hear me!! You !!!! You ran to someone's else's lap so you can have a child leaving your own husband! after you failed giving me a child, you dare go and get yourself one without me!! You are dead! I'm going to kill you!" 

Jaejoong crawled away from Siwon securing Jiyool in his arms, watching the other walk towards him shouting angrily threatening to kill him... he kept crawling until he was stopped by a wall looking around finding that he just reached a corner in which he got himself trapped.

"There is no where to run.... you are mine now..."

Siwon said standing in front of him smirking at him evilly.

 

 

 

******************************************* 

 

"This is your last chance.... leave the little girl and come with me and I promise I won't hurt you.... or I'll kill you right here right now...." 

Siwon said looking at the other who hugged Jiyool making sure she is covered from any attack. 

"I'd never let go of her!! I'd never leave MY DAUGHTER!! LEAVE US ALONE!" 

Jaejoong yelled looking Siwon with firm yet scared eyes making the other smirk at him.... 

"You are going to regret this, Joongie...." 

Siwon said calmly grabbing a stand lamp near him, walking towards Jaejoong, breaking the lamp on the floor before lifting the metal bar of the lamp in the air swinging it towards Jaejoong who gave him his back to protect Jiyool shrieking in pain. 

"Ji-yoolie..ghaaaaaa! ….. baby.... Aughaaaaaaaaaaa! … e-everythin-ng is alright... uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I-I'm here... eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I-I'll k-k-keep you sssafe..." 

Jaejoong kept whispering to the little girl between each hit, feeling his body surrender to the pain and abuse as he felt his body slip to the floor trying hard to stay awake hearing Jiyool's scared cries. 

"Hyung!!!" 

Jaejoong heard a voice behind him with many footsteps. 

"Jaejoong! Leave him alone!" 

The voice called again, making Jaejoong try and hold himself up... but before he was able to see anything he was grabbed roughly by his hair and pulled up harshly, he could hardly hold Jiyool in his arms but he managed to. 

"Leave or I'll slice his neck open!" 

Jaejoong heard Siwon yell feeling a sharp cold object on his neck. 

"Jaejoong-ah!" 

"Hyung!!!" 

Jaejoong blinked his blurry eyes barely recognizing the couple of people next to the door. 

Heechul arrived seeing Yoochun and Junsu around Mrs Shin who was unconscious on the floor, while Siwon was holding a knife to Jaejoong's throat yelling at them. 

"JAE! Oh MY GOD!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter