Let Go Of Me

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Seven

Let Go Of Me

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"All I wanted was to talk Joongie!" 

Siwon said quietly yet in a scary tone. 

'Is that why you left me such bad messages every day?!' 

Jaejoong thought. 

"Well, s-since you p-planed for this.... I-I'm listening... g-go ahead... t-talk..." 

Jaejoong said pressing the speed dial calling Junsu, but the phone peeped faintly, he looked at Siwon trying to figure if he heard it or not.. but Siwon just smiled evily chuckling at him. 

"You are calling those couple of friends that left earlier…. right?... well they can't help you ... their car has all of its tires flat thanks to me..." 

Siwon said laughing proudly stepping towards Jaejoong who looked at him scared. 

 

************************************* 

 

"Yeoboseyo? Mrs Shin?" 

Yoochun answered his phone. 

"Yoochun-ah... did Jaejoong call you?!" 

"No, he didn't.. why? is everything alright?" 

"I got a phone call from my daughter's school saying that she got hurt and Jaejoong insisted that I should go see my daughter promising me that he'll call you so you'd come earlier... b-but..." 

"But what Misook-shi?!" 

Yoochun said getting worried. 

"When I got to the hospital, they said they didn't get any report in my daughter's name... so I went to her school and they said she was alright and denied calling.... I'm worried Yoochun-ah... Jaejoong and Jiyool are alone at home... I'm on my way back there but I thought I should let you know... I don't feel good about this...." 

"Ok, Misook-shi... we'll be heading home now...." 

Yoochun said grabbing the drinks he bought walking back to Junsu calling Donghae, the security man on the gates but he didn't get any answers. 

".. Something is wrong!"

*******

"Yeoboseyo? Hyung?" 

Junsu answered his phone seeing Jaejoong's name on the screen but didn't hear any reply. 

"Hyung..?" 

He called again before he heard faint voices, his eyes went wide and stood up quickly startling Yoochun who just brought their drinks. 

"What's wrong?" 

"H-hyung... S-S-Siwon...." 

Junus's eyes began tearing looking confused before Yoochun grabbed his phone listening, he could recognize that voice he had to listen to his nasty messages everyday.... they had to go home now... 

"Junsu! Let's go..." 

They both headed to their car as Yoochun called the police using his phone reporting what is happening while Junsu recorded the phone call listening and making sure Jaejoong was alright" 

"Damn it! That bastard tore the tires!" 

Yoochun yelled angrily holding Junsu's hand running towards the streets for a taxi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter