Don't worry about me!

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Four

Don't worry about me!

 

 

Previously:

 

"I think you should wait... hyung might be feeling well tomorrow and like he said there is no need to worry Yunho hyung over a nightmare... however, if it happened again.. we'll tell him.. how about that?" 

Junsu said smiling gently at the other. 

"Ok.. you know Jaejoong better than I do... I'll trust what you say... Though I'm still worried about him...." 

Yoochun said. 

"I am too... Heechul hyung is too... Jaejoong needs to be looked after... but without showing him that he is weak and making him feel like he is a bother... calling Yunho hyung telling him about what happened would sure make hyung feel like a burden on him..." 

Junsu said sitting down in the kitchen looking at Yoochun who settled in front of him. 

"I didn't think of it that way... but yeah you got a point..." 

Yoochun said smiling at the other palming his hand, smiling as he saw Junsu's cheeks turn pink looking down.

 

****************************************** 

 

The next couple of days passed peacefully as Jaejoong was sleeping a little better having Jiyool sleep next to him.. though the nightmares didn't stop and kept hunting the sleep out of his nights but the intensity of them became less that Junsu and Yoochun didn't know he had any. 

Even though he was doing ok, Junsu stayed at the mansion watching over him sensing that Jaejoong became paler and his appetite was bad. 

"Jaejoong-ah" 

Yoochun called as Jaejoong laid Jiyool in her bed for her nap. 

"Deh, Yoochun-ah.." 

"Can I talk to you?" 

"Yeah sure... what is it?" 

"Not here... let's go to your office..." 

Yoochun said pulling Jaejoong with him entering his office closing the door, turning to face the other looking hesitant and worried. 

"What is it Yoochun-ah?... you are scaring me, is everything ok?" 

Jaejoong said seeing his friend being stressed like that. 

"Jaejoong-ah... I-…. I-… I like Junsu!" 

Yoochun said  suddenly closing his eyes feeling his cheeks go red. 

"What?... hahahahahaha" 

Jaejoong started laughing hearing what the other said. 

"Yah!! don't laugh at me! I'm confessing here!" 

Yoochun said turning to leave the room but a hand on his arm made him turn back to face Jaejoong. 

"I'm sorry Yoochun-ah... I'm just laughing because I already know.... It's obvious how happy you are when he is around... and let me tell you something... I'm sure Junsu would be lucky to have someone like you love him..." 

Jaejoong said gently patting the other's shoulder. 

"I'm too obvious I guess.. ha?" 

Yoochun said chuckling with Jaejoong who nod to him sweetly. 

"I'm going to ask him out tomorrow... and maybe confess to him" 

Yoochun said making the other squeal throwing his arms around him hugging him tight. 

"I'm so happy! I hope you guys get together" 

Jaejoong said smiling widely to the other. 

"Thank Jae-yah... now let's go.. I don't want him to get suspicious...." 

************* 

Yoochun asked Junsu that evening if he would like to go out with him tomorrow but Junsu looked hesitant, they were in the kitchen drinking coffee while Jaejoong left to put Jiyool to bed. 

"I'd like that Yoochun-ah... but Hyung.... I don't feel right leaving him alone in the mansion..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter