Quarrel with Ara

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Two

Quarrel with Ara

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

Junsu and Jaejoong followed Soojin as soon as they saw her enter the backstage. 

"Good evening, Soojin-shi... I'm Kim Jaejoong and the this Kim Junsu we are here for the interview that was scheduled with you for our program." 

Jaejoong said politely bowing his head in respect as the other greeted them back nodding at them to follow her to one of the room where there were a few chairs assembled together neatly. 

"I hope this place would work for you since the other rooms are full of models right now" 

They nodded to her as they settled and started the interview. 

 

 

 

 

*********************************** 

 

An hour passed before Jaejoong and Junsu went out of the room with the designer thanking her for her time promising to send her the interview recording before broadcasting it for the final approval. 

They walked to the door as both of them felt tired and wanted this day to end, but someone stood in front of them blocking their way. 

"Tsk! look who's here?!" 

Ara said looking at Jaejoong in disgust crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"What do you want?" 

Junsu stood in front of Jaejoong facing the actress with an angry face. 

"Who are you? Wait....Don't answer me... I don't care.... Just get out of the way" 

Ara said pushing Junsu roughly making him back a few steps away. 

"Yah!" 

Junsu was about to walk back to her to teach her a lesson remembering Yunho's words about her insults to Jaejoong two days ago, but an arm stopped him, he looked at his side to see Jaejoong look at him seriously shaking his head.. he couldn't help but listen to his hyung though he can barely hold his anger to teach that a lesson. 

"Ara-shi..." 

Jaejoong said looking at Ara with a straight face. 

"Aha, little !.... I didn't expect you to be here today.." 

Ara said smirking at Jaejoong who held the angry Jusnu from walking near her. 

"And why is that?" 

Jaejoong asked looking at her with a serious face.  

"Aren't you suppose to stay with the baby? Isn't that why Yunho married you?" 

She said smirking at him. 

"No, it's not... don't forget that we sleep together every night" 

Jaejoong answered bluntly wanting to piss her off, and apparently he succeeded as she looked at him angrily. 

"Don't think highly of yourself honey... everyone is dying to satisfy him" 

Ara said looking at the other arrogantly. 

"Including you" 

Jaejoong's word were a statement more than a question but Ara was blunt enough to say 'Yes' in his face. 

"Well, too bad for you that he chose me for that, so now excuse me" 

Jaejoong held Junsu's arm as they walked passed her but her hand grabbed his arm digging her nails in his skin, but Jaejoong kept his face straight not showing her any signs of pain. 

"He is a great husband, isn't he?" 

Ara asked. 

"What do you want from me, asking me such questions?" 

Jaejoong asked looking at her seriously. 

"Does he know about your ex-husband" 

"Well, that is not of your business" 

"Siwon still calls you everyday right?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter