The Fashion Show

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty One

The Fashion Show

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"I have to leave to New York tomorrow" 

Yunho said watching his wife's face go sad. 

"for how long?" 

Jaejoong asked crawling closer to his husband. 

"for a week" 

Yunho said feeling his heart break seeing Jaejoong's eyes get teary. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Jaejoong said feeling his eyes blur.

"You got tired yesterday and we were busy all day with Junsu and Heechul... sorry..."

Yunho aplolgized getting a nod form the other.

"I'm going to miss you" 

Jaejoong said burying his face in the other's chest. 

"I'm going to miss you too" 

Yunho said hugging his wife tight as they fell asleep in each other's embrace. 

 

*********************************** 

 

Jaejoong woke up late next morning alone in bed, he knew Yunho has already left for his flight, he stretched lazily moving slowly as his was still a little sore, he checked on Jiyool finding her awake and babbling quietly playing with the blue horse plushie next to her.

"Good morning baby doll"

Jaejoong said carrying Jiyool up who babbled happily throwing her head on his shoulder.

"Oh someone needs a change.... why don't we have a bath togather, hm?"

He walked back to his room with Jiyool, setting her on the bed surrounded by pillows so she won't fall over the bed before he head to the bathroom to get the bathtub ready.

They had fun bathing and playing before they both got dressed in white and grey outfits, going down to the kitchen. 

"Good morning!" 

"Good morning.." 

Jaejoong greeted Yoochun and Mrs Shin back, placing Jiyool in her chair then walking towards the coffee machine pouring himself a cup, before sitting with on the table in front of Yoochun. 

"Jaejoong-ah... are you ok? you look a little pale dear" 

Mrs Shin came to him putting her palm on his forehead. 

"I'm okay Umma, I didn't have much sleep yesterday.. that's all." 

Jaejoong smiled patting Mrs chin chubby face gently getting a smile and a pinch on the cheek from her.. but a scoff from Yoochun got his attention. 

"Didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter