Remembering Last night

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty Seven

Remembering Last night

 

 

 

Previously:

"Yunho... Why don't you get some rest... we'll take shifts in taking care of Jae.." 

"No.... I'll take care of him... I'll stay here by his side don't worry... you all can go to bed if you want" 

Yunho said looking at Heechul in the eyes and the other got the message. 

"Um then... Yoochun, Junsu and me will take care of your little girl for tonight... you both get some rest and call for us if you need anything" 

Heechul said patting his shoulder before standing up: 

"Thank you so much Heechul-ah" 

Yunho said smiling to the other who nod to him leaving the room with the other couple taking the baby monitor. 

 

****************************************** 

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes lazily before he closed them again against the bright light in the room... he reopened them slowly adjusting to the morning sun rays that filled the room which he recognized as his and Yunho's bedroom. 

Trying to move, he groaned feeling his body exhausted and stiff... he moved his head feeling something stuck on it so he palmed his forehead finding a dry towel on his head. 

'Did I have a fever yesterday? I don't remember feeling sick.' 

Jaejoong thought looking around finding his husband sitting on the floor with his upper body leaning next to him on the edge of the bed asleep...  

Seeing Yunho like that made his heart feel warm and guilty at the same time. warm, knowing he must have spent the night taking care of him. guilty, because he probably made him worry sleeping next to him on the floor. 

Jaejoong turned to his side facing Yunho's sleeping face. He looked at his sharp features from his strong eyebrows to the sharp nose down to the heart shaped lips which were partly open letting a fine line of drool run down to his chin making the awake man giggle before he pulled his sleeve wiping his husband's saliva gently trying not to wake him up. 

A sudden light snore startled him as Yunho moved his head a little before going back to sleep.... Jaejoong giggled at his husband's cute sleeping face caressing his jaw lightly feeling the stubbles of the unshaved beard.  

He loved every little detail about his husband and he can't deny his feelings for him anymore, he was in love with Yunho... deeply.... He didn't even feel as much for Siwon back then as he felt for this man... this man who changed his life... gave him hope for a new life, a little sweet girl, a safe home away from Siwon, and a great friend that he enjoyed his company.... He gave him so much that he didn't know what to give back in return of his kindness. 

All he can give him is his love.... but will it be enough? will he accept it? will he love him back? will this last forever? 

'Yunho is not gay! he only sees you as a new experiment that he will get bored of you really soon!' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter