A Panic Attack

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty Three

A Panic Attack

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"My name is not Yunnie..... It's Yunho-shi to you, Ara-shi..... and I would appreciate it if you talk to my wife with respect.... insulting him means insulting me.... and I don't think we want that, do we?" 

Yunho said calmly yet firmly still looking at the actress with sharp fiery eyes as she shook her head in fear. 

"Thank you for your generosity and great hospitality today.... now excuse us, we are leaving..." 

Yunho said sharply resting his palm on Jaejoong's waist pulling him closer feeling the other's body shivering. 

The hall was silent as the guests apparently have witnessed the whole conversation just now, seeing that Yunho bowed politely at them excusing himself leading Jaejoong outside the mansion. 

He helped Jaejoong get in his seat before walking around to the driver seat, dashing from there as fast as he could. 

 

**************************************** 

 

Jaejoong stayed silent, head down scared to look at Yunho, he could feel the other's anger as he drove fast through the empty highway... He didn't want his husband to be mad at him knowing that Ara's words insulted Yunho as much as it insulted him, he felt his tears stream down suppressing a sob. 

Yunho looked at Jaejoong from time to time, he felt his anger rise more and more seeing his wife tremble in his seat. He knows that Jaejoong is feeling really hurt by what was said, ashamed of the words that were spoken in front of all the guests, That  did cross the line this time and he will never forget what happened today. 

Not bearing the long silence and feeling the need to apologize, Jaejoong spoke with a voice barely heard: 

"I-I'm sorry" 

"Don't be..." 

Yunho's sharp answer made Jaejoong feel worse as a sob escaped his throat, feeling the need to apologize to Yunho again. 

"I-…. I-I'm s-s-so s-s-orryyy!" 

"Stop Crying!!!!" 

Yunho shouted scaring the other as he looked up at him with big scared eyes.

Jaejoong looked like a scared cat heading to the door trying to open it to escape... Luckily the doors were automatically locked since the car was moving fast in the highway... Yunho looked worriedly at the other who pushed his body towards the car door as far as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter