Jaejoong's medical file

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Eight

Jaejoong's medical file

 

 

Previously:
 

"Then let's go to sleep now baby…. and I'll show you tomorrow how much I missed you" 

Yunho smiled seeing Jaejoong blush hard as he called him 'baby' then promised him an eventful night tomorrow. 

"Come on close your eyes..." 

Yunho said massaging the other's face gently making him surrender to sleep in less than a few minutes. 

"Jaejoong-ah..." 

Yunho whispered to his sleeping wife caressing his soft cheek before falling asleep himself. 

 

***************************************** 

 

"Good morning Yoochun-ah"   

Yunho entered the kitchen finding Yoochun making coffee.  

"Oh Yunho-ah! you're here! when did you arrive?"  

Yoochun greeted  him pouring another cup of coffee for the other, putting it in front of Yunho before sitting on the table with him.  

"Came late last night..."  

Yunho answered nodding to Yoochun thanking him for the coffee.  

"That's good..."  

Yoochun nodded.  

"How is everything?"

Yunho asked sipping from his coffee.

"All good..."

Yoochun answered.

"How is your new song going?"  

Yunho asked smiling up at the other.  

"good I guess.... I worked on it all day yesterday.... it's almost done."  

Yoochun said smiling back.  

"Well that's good... can't wait to hear it..."  

Yunho said getting an embarrassed nod from Yoochun who said:  

"I'll play it for you when it's done..."  

Yunho nodded at him looking down his at his cup... a few minutes went in comfortable silence before Yoochun asked suddenly:  

"By the way... You slept here last night, right?"  

Yunho looked at him confused nodding back.  

"Did Jaejoong-ah sleep yesterday?"  

Yoochun asked making Yunho frown at him in confusion.  

"He slept through the night.... why?"  

Yunho said knowing that whatever is wrong with Jaejoong, Yoochun knows what it is....  

"It's nothing serious but I noticed that he is a bit pale these couple of days, and when I asked him if he was alright he said that he has trouble sleeping."  

Yoochun explained.  

"Yes, he told me that he hasn't slept well in past couple of days... but did he tell you why he can't sleep?"  

Yunho said looking at Yoochun who nodded and sighed before answering:  

"Nightmares..."  

"Nightmares?"  

Yunho asked furrowing his eyebrows getting a nod from Yoochun.  

"He said that he keeps dreaming of Siwon and those dreams aren't nice..."  

Yunho felt his chest constrict, he hated that Siwon has that much effect on Jaejoong, he still remembered Jaejoong's scared face yesterday and all he really wanted right now is to beat the hell out of that Choi Siwon.  

"Did he tell you what those dreams were about?"  

Yunho asked sipping from his coffee trying to calm down.  

"He said some were just memories of that jerk's abuse but what bothered him the most was dreaming of Siwon hurting you and Jiyool.... a few days ago when Junsu was here... the morning when you said he was tired and we should let sleep more... he came later into the kitchen where Junsu and I were playing with Jiyool... He looked terrified trembling and crying hard then he walked to Jiyool and hugged her tight crying hard whispering 'it's only a dream' over and over...."  

Yunho looked at Yoochun in surprise, he didn't expect Jaejoong to be that stressed over his ex-husband... maybe he underestimated what the other has been through... or maybe Jaejoong was good at hiding it.  

"He didn't tell us what was wrong... but I got him to tell me about it two nights ago...... In my opinion I think he feels guilty for entering your life as he got everyone in danger because we came Siwon's targets too... and he isn't dealing well with the self blame... The poor guy needs some peace in his life...."  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter