Yunho is back

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Seven

Yunho is back

 

 

Previously: 

Jaejoong stood there palming his red cheeks, he was startled hearing a laugh at the door seeing Yoochun laughing at him... He stared at him sharply.

"Do you feel better?"

Yoochun asked gently wiping the angry stare from the other.

"Yeah, thank you ... really.... You are the best friend anyone can ask for"

Jaejoong said hugging the other before he let go pointing his finger at at him saying:

"Don't tell Yunho I hugged you!"

Jaejoong said Jokingly before saying 'Good night' and going to bed.

*************************************************** 

 

Jaejoong couldn't sleep that night, Siwon's nightmares kept haunting him.. he got up and changed into some comfy clothes before going down to the gym, he exercised until he felt tired looking at the clock seeing that he has been there for a few hours and that Yoochun is probably awake by now. 

He went back to his room, took a shower and changed, checking on Jiyool before heading down for a cup of coffee finding Yoochun in the kitchen reading the newspaper. 

"Good morning..." 

Jaejoong greeted calmly walking around pouring himself a mug of the fresh smelling coffee. 

"Good morning Jaejoong-ah" 

Yoochun said looking up smiling at the other noticing his tired face. 

"Are you ok? did you sleep well last night?" 

Yoochun asked watching the other sit down in front of him sipping from the coffee with a sigh in content feeling the warm liquid wash down his throat giving him the caffeine he needs to be able to stay awake and manage through the day. 

"not really.... " 

Jaejoong said looked depressed before a smile appeared on his face saying: 

"but I feel good becuase I exercised this morning... It's been a while since I last exercised...." 

"Well that's good to hear...." 

Yoochun smiled back before both of them heard the faint cries of Jiyool from the baby monitor. 

"Jiyool is awake.." 

Jaejoong said leaving the kitchen to see the little girl who was awake releasing a few small cries every few seconds. 

"Good morning cutie!" 

Jaejoong said carrying the little girl in his arms.... apparently she was still a little sleepy as she buried her face in his neck falling back to sleep.  

Seeing that, he chuckled walking into the rocking chair quietly, he sat down with the baby in his arms watching her beautiful tiny face sleeping peacefully.... Ten minutes later he put her back to bed looking around the room... it needs cleaning and tidying.... he went back for breakfast for half an hour before Jiyool's whimpers were heard again... 

Jaejoong spent his day taking care of Jiyool, giving her a bath and playing with her and when she slept he started tidying her room and cleaning it quietly checking on her continuously. 

Putting Jiyool to sleep tonight was hard since she slept late this morning but in the end she surrendered to sleep letting Jaejoong go down for some food. 

"Oh Yoochun-ah!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter