Jiyool's Umma

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Four

 Jiyool's Umma

 

 

Previously:

"Anyways... do you want to go shopping or have an ice cream?" 

Heechul asked. 

"Can't I have both?" 

Jaejoong looked at him with puppy eyes. 

"Ugh! I forgot you are still a kid inside! come on we'll go shopping then we'll have Ice cream!" 

Heechul said paying for the coffee before he took Jaejoong's hand walking between the shops in the mall. 

*********** 

 

Jaejoong couldn't believe he bought that much that fast as he was putting the colorful shopping bags in his back seat before driving back home. 

Yoochun greeted him as soon as he walked into the house. 

"Any Problems?" 

Jaejoong asked putting down the bags before taking his shoes off. 

"Nothing, Jiyool is still asleep." 

 Yoochun said smiling. 

"Really? then I think she will be awake any minute now" 

Jaejoong said carrying the bags again. 

"I see you had a good time" 

Yoochun said smiling holding some of the bags with him. 

"You can say so" 

Jaejoong said walking with Yoochun to his room to put the bags. 

"Yunho called and asked about you, he said he'll call back after dinner"

Yoochun said putting the bags down on the couch in the bedroom. 

"Thank you Yoochun-ah..."

Jaejoong said smiling before he started looking in a few of the shopping bags he got until he found what he looking for pulling out a bag handing it to Yoochun.

"What is this?"

Yoochun asked taking the bag looking in it to see a simple low neck navy t-shirt with white random stripes... it looked really cool.

"That is for you.."

Jaejoong said smiling shyly at Yoochun as the other looked at him surprised.

"Jaejoong-ah! It's.... great! ..... I really love it!... but you shouldn't have!"

Yoochun said smiling at the other widely.

"It's a small thank you for being a great friend to me... I'm so happy to have you in my life"

Jaejoong said smiling sweetly at the other who smiled back gratefully.

"You know I think of you the same way... Thank you so much Jaejoong-ah... this is so thoughtful of you!"

Yoochun said smiling at his new fashion-able t-shirt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter