A working mother

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty One  

a working mother

 

 

Previously:

 

"Thank you" 

Yoochu hugged Junsu tight seeing the other couple leave the room quietly smiling at them. 

"F-f-for what?" 

Junsu couldn't help but tremble in the warm hug. 

"For liking my music... You made me happy" 

Junsu looked up at Yoochun who was smiling gently at him. 

"No need to thank me... your music is great!"

Junsu chuckled smiling back at Yoochun with still red cheeks. 

"By the way, you got an amazing voice... would you like to sing with me?" 

Junsu widened his eyes smiling happily nodding eagerly at Yoochun who held his hand pulling him towards the Piano. 

************************* 

 

At Dinner... 

"A lot of your nosy friends called inviting you and Jaejoong for dinner to meet your new wife..." 

Yoochun said looking at Yunho boredly. 

"the news of our marriage is all over the town" 

Jaejoong said distressed. 

"Don't worry, it will be old news tomorrow and they will forget about us" 

Yunho said pushing his plate away. 

"Celebrities in spotlight" 

Jaejoong's and Junsu's attention was immediately with Yunho as he mentioned the name of their show. 

"Your manager called me this morning to schedule a date to for the interview broadcast.... It is going to be on air next week" 

Yunho said watching his wife smiling wide laughing happily patting Junsu's shoulder. He kept wondering if the beautiful man in front of him was aware of how easy he can read him through those owl expressive eyes. 

"You did great... the interview is really good" 

Yunho said seeing his eye sparkle with joy. 

"Are you trying to compliment me?"  

Jaejoong asked chuckling. 

"What makes you say that?" 

Yunho asked smiling playfully at his wife. 

"Well, I tried to take much more than you wanted to give me" 

Jaejoong said smiling at the other slyly. 

"So you were trying to go deep and pull the dark memories and publish it raw?" 

Yunho asked smirking at him. 

"I don't like to twist the facts and hide the truth" 

Jaejoong answered seriously. 

"The past is something I left behind me and I don't think people would be able to understand how it was for us" 

Yunho said seriously yet with a gentle smile. 

"But it's part of you, It's part of who you are! You are here because of that past!" 

Jaejoong said in enthusiasm. 

"It's not about my past... I can't change it but I won't go back to it..... and if you are worried that I do business illegally then don't worry... I never broke the law and I don't intend to.." 

Yunho said looking at his wife sharply. 

"I-I-I never meant it that way... I-I'm sorry" 

Jaejoong whispered lowering his head biting his lip, He didn't mean to say that Yunho is going against the law... He is just curious... He didn't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter